It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why progressivism has the opposite affect you think it does

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It's best not to trust any right wing thread telling you what left wing people believe.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You can build a progressive system thats totally voluntary in our free and open society without using government forc to mandate inclusion

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's best not to trust any right wing thread telling you what left wing people believe.

Its way easier than defending your position because in most cases you are not capable of doing so

Very hacky

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I agree. Inventing other people's arguments and attacking that instead of defending your own is much easier to do. That's why I don't trust threads where right wingers pretend to tell me what I believe and think.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Apparently classical liberals are now right wingers.

Rather than post and challenge an idea you post partisan nonsense.

I'm just glad its as clear as it is to so many members.

Liberals are now right wingers thats How far left progressives have taken the Democrats

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ok. Let's put it more simply. I never trust ANYONE telling people what those people believe partisan beliefs be damned. It doesn't matter if you are left wing, right wing, classical liberal, tea party, moderate, or jesus. If you arrogantly write someone else's argument that you don't agree with then it isn't to be trusted. Is that better?

Threads like these ALWAYS ALWAYS devolve into the people correcting you on how you stereotyped or generalized their beliefs.
edit on 14-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So your point in this thread is to tell me you wont listen to a riggt winger but you technically refuse to discuss the ideas present in the thread

Even though you are allegedly not a progressive

So no intent on actually discussing any ideas which are largely indefensible only dont trust right wingers even though I'm a liberal

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I see no point in addressing your scapegoat, especially since you are demonstrating that you aren't even reading what I'm writing anyways.

So no intent on actually discussing any ideas which are largely indefensible only dont trust right wingers even though I'm a liberal

when I posted

I never trust ANYONE telling people what those people believe partisan beliefs be damned. It doesn't matter if you are left wing, right wing, classical liberal, tea party, moderate, or jesus. If you arrogantly write someone else's argument that you don't agree with then it isn't to be trusted.

So what's the point? You don't seem overly concerned with my opinion anyways since you can't even internalize this conversation. So why should I address your series of misguided attacks on progressivism?
edit on 14-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join