It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi -- We’re Raising Taxes When We Win

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Yeah...I'm sorta waitin' for that, too. I suggest that neither of us hold our breaths waitin' for any of that to happen...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: xuenchen

Congress has an 18% approval rating, so why Pelosi thinks anyone should want to give them more money to spend is beyond me.

Further beyond are the fools that DO want to give them more money to spend even though they don't approve of how Congress is handling its job.

Sadly, stabbing tiny kittens with salad forks has a higher approval rating than congress.

Or better yet, put them in a 1956 meat grinder ✔️

If Pelosi had her way, she'd tax garage sale finds!

Dang it DB, don't go giving them anymore ideas, their plates full of them as it is and they rather like stupid.

edit on 12-5-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Did any of you idiots even READ the article? She did not say that. Holy crap.

To say the headline is misleading is an understatement.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: solongandgoodnight
Did any of you idiots even READ the article? She did not say that. Holy crap.

To say the headline is misleading is an understatement.

She said it'd be revised.

Even we "idiots" know what that means.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
It's only crumbs, us peasants should be happy to throw them back.
Well said. She knows it will never affect her personally and she can still have steak Gorgonzola any day of the week while the rest of us skim the grocery store looking fir toilet paper we can afford without sacrificing the toothpaste and coffee creamer.
edit on 13-5-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Taxes are the price we pay for civilized society...so if it going up, what does that say?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Taxes are the price we pay for civilized society...so if it going up, what does that say?

No thats just the excuse they tell the sheep.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

But wolves always try to become a sheep?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So whats worse; a nightmare in which you cannot move and your either being raped by Nancy or Hillary. YIKES

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

...and what, pray, do you think she meant by how she phrased it? Do enlighten us "idiots".

I translated it, without effort, into "tax cut bad, raising taxes good". As have most of us.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Someone has to pay for the bombs we're dropping and the previous wars. Iraq cost what 3 trillion? add to that the trillion we bailed out the banks with in 2008. Enjoy your tax breaks while they last. Sooner or later the chickens will come home to roost with what Trump did.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Bet Trump's tax plans end up bringing in more dollars total.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Registered democrat here. I wont vote for ANY democrat until they:

1. Stop being globalist lap dogs.

2. Admit that the American people desire immigration laws ENFORCED and want our borders and national sovereignty respected.

3. End their hostility towards Caucasians.

4. Stop championing free trade agreements like NAFTA and the TPP that destroy jobs in this country.

5. Start putting American citizens ahead of foreigners.

6. And lastly LEAVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT ALONE.

7. Run candidates that agree with 1-6.

Glad to see some sensible people especially from the left that realise its not about supporting the party its about supporting a party that is worthy of your support.

Imo Neither party is really worthy of getting americans support , but the left has jumped the shark.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Someone has to pay for the bombs we're dropping and the previous wars. Iraq cost what 3 trillion? add to that the trillion we bailed out the banks with in 2008. Enjoy your tax breaks while they last. Sooner or later the chickens will come home to roost with what Trump did.

CBO report disagrees with you on the tax cuts. Said in the last one that they will pay for themselves within 10 yrs if you read the entire report.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
This strategy paid of big for Mondale in 84. I can see why they are going back.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. I remember Reagan saying something along the lines of, "My best campaign ad is to just let Mondale talk about raising taxes. I don't even have to add anything." lol

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

Teddy Roosevelt.

Total believer in this. Country comes first, if the party you affiliate with doesn't stand by the country, they don't deserve our support.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Total believer in this. Country comes first, if the party you affiliate with doesn't stand by the country, they don't deserve our support.

Yep , sadly to many people don't see it that way.

I have no loyalty to any party or political ideal. Doing so only restricts your ability to think and to fully see the truth.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Pelosi Sucks!

Final Answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join