It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi -- We’re Raising Taxes When We Win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

To be fair... "far-left radical extremists" want to be bad for the Democrats

(for the record I am anti-Left as much as anti-Right

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think they are trting to lose on purpose

Look into Mays Saturn transit if you want a deeper 8nsight

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: xuenchen

Congress has an 18% approval rating, so why Pelosi thinks anyone should want to give them more money to spend is beyond me.

Further beyond are the fools that DO want to give them more money to spend even though they don't approve of how Congress is handling its job.

Sadly, stabbing tiny kittens with salad forks has a higher approval rating than congress.

Or better yet, put them in a 1956 meat grinder ✔️

If Pelosi had her way, she'd tax garage sale finds!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I can't imagine one person who works for a living voting for a liberal Democrat,.

I can't imagine one person voting for a liberal Democrat. At least, not if they're human, and have both a soul, and a brain.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I think they are trting to lose on purpose

Look into Mays Saturn transit if you want a deeper 8nsight

Or... another option is you could just tell me what the hell you're talking about. 🤔😊

You think that their strategy is to give the Rs too much confidence so they make a mistake? Give them enough rope to hang themselves?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She'd "rather not talk about that" LOL.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: DBCowboy

She'd "rather not talk about that" LOL.

I wish I'd "Mandela" into a universe where throat-punching was a form of greeting.

I'd say "Hi" to her every day.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Show them Ta Ta's Nancy!!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

...and?

I'd just as soon cut spending, rather than raise taxes. Cut a multitude of farm subsidies that are, quite simply, black holes sucking money that could be used else where. Given that I live in farming country that's something that irks me.

I'm sure, with a little effort, many other things could be found that would save a # ton of money.

If a Democrat, or Republican, or any other professional yapper comes along and can convince me that he, or she, will work on cutting spending and lowering my taxes, he, or she, has my vote--at least the first time.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: seagull
...and in other news, water is wet. Film at eleven.

Of course, they'll attempt to raise taxes, but it's not when they win, it's if they win.

More and more, barring as yet unforseen events, November could be a Democrat blood bath. At worst, I can't see the GOP losing more than a couple of seats in the House, and next to none, in the Senate. But still lots of time before the Midterms.

But idiocy like this isn't going to aid the Democratic cause, that's for sure.

They will have to raise them if things continue the way they are. GOP cut government income so much but raised spending... its like the 2000s again when they cut taxes and spent a # ton of money on a new war.

That makes zero sense considering the tax rates were astronomical before Trump got into office and the country doubled its 10 trillion deficit in the 8 years Obama was in office. Why give them more of our money just to waste.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Show them Ta Ta's Nancy!!

Hey now! Those statues around washington are all victims of her ta tas.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yup, lotta people disliked Coburn but he was a pit bull going after the ethanol subsidies.

Not many people like that left in congress though, the pay off money from the lobbies are to good.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Where are all our local hardcore liberals to inform me how wrong all of you rightwingers are?

I notice they are not in this thread.

I can name like 10 rabid defenders of the liberal way but I don't see even one! What an anomaly! It's like I just entered the twilight zone...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
totally thought this thread title was about raiding texas at first.

love pelosi though, she's such fun

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That'd be an interesting thread...

One raid, one ranger...as long as it's Chuck Norris.

On topic now...

Given that Pelosi is from downtown San Fran, and Napa Valley (I think that's where her hubbies vineyard is??), her connection with run of the mill everyday working stiffs is, shall we say, limited? Small wonder she's clueless.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My taxes were cut by about 25% , I wouldn’t call that crumbs.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

They are waiting for their "instructionz"

😎🛴

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This strategy paid of big for Mondale in 84. I can see why they are going back.

Really, ever since that spectacularly failed, they've been telling us national debt and deficits don't matter. It's the mark of the naive to believe that a federal deficit affects the economy according to DNC thought for a decade or two. In fact, they were a necessary tool to combat the recession recently, and Republicans were fear-mongering about the deficit in 2012.

So why does it matter now that people are keeping their money at the expense of the deficit?

Don't get me wrong, the GOP are obviously giant hypocrites. They will never move to rein in spending, which would be the only way to actually cutting the deficit. But the sudden Democrat reversal makes me laugh.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: seagull
...and in other news, water is wet. Film at eleven.

Of course, they'll attempt to raise taxes, but it's not when they win, it's if they win.

More and more, barring as yet unforseen events, November could be a Democrat blood bath. At worst, I can't see the GOP losing more than a couple of seats in the House, and next to none, in the Senate. But still lots of time before the Midterms.

But idiocy like this isn't going to aid the Democratic cause, that's for sure.

They will have to raise them if things continue the way they are. GOP cut government income so much but raised spending... its like the 2000s again when they cut taxes and spent a # ton of money on a new war.

That makes zero sense considering the tax rates were astronomical before Trump got into office and the country doubled its 10 trillion deficit in the 8 years Obama was in office. Why give them more of our money just to waste.

Well bad news the Trump/Rayn Cuts just made it worse then Obama ever did but you seem pretty okay with it now that its not Obama. Telling that last bit.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Registered democrat here. I wont vote for ANY democrat until they:

1. Stop being globalist lap dogs.

2. Admit that the American people desire immigration laws ENFORCED and want our borders and national sovereignty respected.

3. End their hostility towards Caucasians.

4. Stop championing free trade agreements like NAFTA and the TPP that destroy jobs in this country.

5. Start putting American citizens ahead of foreigners.

6. And lastly LEAVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT ALONE.

7. Run candidates that agree with 1-6.

edit on 12-5-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join