It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch documentary promotion begins

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Having something interesting captured on film is certainly interesting.
but it's not science.

Science requires a hypothesis, an observation of nature (which could be
a camera shot of something interesting), a gathering of data, a theory
put together based on existing science and a body of previous related
research.

Surely you see that just a "possible, but contestable, interesting camera shot"
in an of itself is meaningless in terms of science?

I'm not in any way being negative about current efforts... but IF there are
amazing camera shots, that CAN be verified to be accurate of something
amazing AND NOT simple misidentification..

then that is not even step one of something meaningful.

I mean, a large percent of people who are interested in SWR are already
"believers" and that's without any evidence WHATSOEVER. Hell, I'm a
"believer" myself.

Maybe the present owners, if they are as excited about scientific research
as we are told, will get to this sort of thing in the future.. I hope that they
will.

Surely you get my point now?

Kev

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I haven't necessarily been gone, I do check ATS on a regular, almost daily, basis. I just got tired of going around in circles in Mud Pit so I took a break from posting.

When I saw Springers thread the other week I startled my wife by shouting "WOOT" from my study lol......it must have come out weirdly because she came running in all distressed asking if I was OK hehe.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Again I hope im not coming off confrontational at all, just trying to express my opinion and viewpoint on the whole thing.....Hope it makes sense

Science requires a hypothesis, an observation of nature (which could be a camera shot of something interesting), a gathering of data, a theory put together based on existing science and a body of previous related research.

there are many theories out there about whats happening out there.....but when science doesnt accept anything paranormal, despite the evidence, how do you convince them of anything? Im of the opinion not everything can be explained by todays science as we know it, especially when its ruled so often anymore by whoever is funding them.

but IF there are amazing camera shots, that CAN be verified to be accurate of something amazing AND NOT simple misidentification.. then that is not even step one of something meaningful.

Thats exactly what you just described.....thats why im asking you what any of it has to do with the owners or anyone else, if the footage taken or the discoveries made are blatant......

the problem we run in to , and will continually run into with tech getting as advanced as it is.....is that someone will ALWAYS yell fake.....

No matter how many cameras its caught on, no matter who witnesses it......that seems to be the problem now days.

They could have gotten a shot of an actual UFO touching down or a something coming out of a void, on camera......and still there will be people who say its not real , or deny because "science cant prove it"

For some people there will never be enough evidence, because of where their headspace is....

Im sure this film isnt worried about those people.

I know Jeremy and Springer and Knapp are involved in this to reveal the truths that they know, the research that they have found which is backed up and documented by the gov.......and then whatever footage they were able to capture....

And leave the rest of it up to the viewer to make up their mind.....again they arent doing this to try and convince anyone, they arent trying to tell you what to believe.....they are just presenting what they have to provoke thought and ask questions.

Im pretty sure they are aware there will be hardcore skeptics that will never believe anything, and this probably isnt who the film is for....

edit on 5/12/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I haven't necessarily been gone, I do check ATS on a regular, almost daily, basis. I just got tired of going around in circles in Mud Pit so I took a break from posting.

When I saw Springers thread the other week I startled my wife by shouting "WOOT" from my study lol......it must have come out weirdly because she came running in all distressed asking if I was OK hehe.

LoL indeed, ive been following this for a while and watching the updates, both here on ATS and other avenues......its pretty exciting IMHO.......especially with all the elements of the gov that have been involved for what 20 years or more and connected to one of the most proflific men in the aerospace industry......

Its about damn time someone has done it some justice! (no offense Skinner, you were key on opening this door and asking questions and ive read all your stuff)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

My mind was already provoked by the earlier narratives.
I'm more than willing to consider that some really hinky stuff
has happened there in the past.

I have personally experienced things every bit as strange,as
anything I've heard from SWR, except that cow
teleportation thing.. now that was funky!

So I don't need to be convinced there is a need to research the place
with science.

There is a need to research the place with science.

And that research needs to be made public.

So I want science... a lot of us want science...

I don't want to be entertained.

I went and watched "The Avengers" movie.. now that was
entertaining. Give it two thumbs up.

Kev

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I personally am all for the supernatural, believe me.

But SWR is at this point a spooky story with no intelligent hypothesis behind it.

That’s not a critique in any way it's just the nature of the supernatural and the nature of our ignorance as groping in the dark humans.

Portals, alien dumping grounds, whatever, it's at this point behind the veil of our senses until our senses are awakened.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I agree. Sane, non sensational, real information has been in short supply, re: Skinwalker Ranch.

a reply to: vlawde

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Bump
kinda figured out pics, the enterance as of 5/12/18

I really want to know what that second sign says.

edit on 12-5-2018 by LilNicky354 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2018 by LilNicky354 because: Pix

edit on 12-5-2018 by LilNicky354 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tokoyami
I agree. Sane, non sensational, real information has been in short supply, re: Skinwalker Ranch.

a reply to: vlawde

Judge ye not before youve even seen it........thats all i ask....

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LilNicky354

i would too if it were upright......

I do know (from what I remeber) the new ownership likes their privacy too......however I wont suppose to know the details of any agreement......

I dont blame them however.....

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Is ATS involved as a producer.

No.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

FWIW, the new owners are definitely clued up on 100% of what NIDS learned and documented.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

FWIW, the new owners are definitely clued up on 100% of what NIDS learned and documented.

I kind of figured they would be.....but this just keeps getting better and better, I cant wait to hear their take on all this and what, if anything they have experienced......you guys have really outdone yourselves with all this, and with that lineup you have on the "team" just amazing.......

I hope this get the ball rolling in some other areas as well, I know Jeremy has been putting stuff out on his FB as well with documents and such from Knapp and such.....

I truly feel this whole thing has the potential to be a doorway to a landslide chain of events..

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

1. See the actual damn Documentary first
2. Research the people that are producing it and the sources.
3. Stop thinking in all their hubris they know everything and are an authority.

The issue is so many on ATS fancy themselves experts on what is and what isnt, they poopoo these people with no merit to their accusations......and bring this negative Aura to something that isnt even released yet.

No merit to their accusations? Let's look at the promotion of Patient Seventeen and see if there's a reason people should be skeptical of future documentaries by the producers. These are the beginning and end quotes of the Patient Seventeen trailer before the documentary was released:

"This is the most significant pieces of actual UFO and extraterrestrial data we have ever seen.

(...)

This sample did not come from our solar system much less the Earth.
"
YouTube Trailer

Clear promotion of a documentary that will supposedly present data/evidence that should put into question everything. So what actually happens? The same tired testing, results, and opinions by a group of biased scientists and the need for further real independent study- which of course never occurs. The classic UFO-Alien evidence documentary/book/website/etc. formula. So how did this documentary help further the understanding or present any more proof that these "implants" are alien? The fact is that it didn't. This is what happens time after time - the outcome never matches the hype.

So there's one example of the merit you say is missing, which is not fabricated or pulled out of thin air to "poopoo on the people" but instead 100% brought on by the producer(s) themselves and their lack of follow-through. First let the filmmakers scrape the "poopoo" off their shoes and give us something substantial and concrete, then we can take future productions as seriously as you push. Get peeved and blame the source, not those who hold them accountable.

And you're correct in saying this documentary isn't for people like me, it's geared towards a different group. But you're incorrect saying nothing is good enough to satisfy.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I truly feel this whole thing has the potential to be a doorway to a landslide chain of events..

Kinda like Tom DeLonge's undeniable evidence that has come out and how he has opened the flood gates of information? This type of thing happens every couple or few years. Someone or something comes along that's going to blow the cover off the government "secret".

Maybe I'm missing something, but, I'm curious as to why "NIDS" mostly disbanded in 2004 if they had this photographic or video "evidence" That would drive any study further, not end it. Bigelow bought the property for the purpose of paranormal study and being a savvy businessman, it defies logic that he didn't exploit this evidence caught at the time. Now 14 years later it's revealed?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have no idea if anything related to Skinwalker Ranch holds water, or if it's all bunk, but I think the release is kind of funny, playing fast and loose with the word "famous".

"Skinwalker Ranch is now famous throughout the world."

Until I stumbled upon ATS years ago, I had never heard of it, and to this day, I've not heard or seen it referenced one time outside of ATS threads.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Is that 100% being disclosed on the documentary?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When and where is the doc coming out?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
When and where is the doc coming out?

Late summer is all Jeremy knows right now. He'll publicize the firm release date as soon as he knows

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join