It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch documentary promotion begins

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well I guess you'll be glad to know that NONE of the groups you mentioned have anything to do with this film.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

You are so off base I'm not sure how to respond to you, so I won't...

sigh...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I remember a time when something this cool and shrouded in mystery for decades, would be celebrated on ATS, or at least anticipated w enthusiasm......

Its sad that attitudes on ATS have degraded so much that even something as interesting as the release of this documentary, has illicited such negative, vitriolic and disdainful responses....

This is def not the open-minded, friendly and adventorus membership I remember.....

So people seeing it for what it is, entertainment, are negative, vitriolic and disdainful?

Please be honest. What do you expect from this documentation? Actual verifiable evidence of something extraordinary going on? Or just more tales of mystery to keep "open-minded" members hooked?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I've seen the movie (because I'm in a very small part of it) and you may be very surprised.

Very surprised in deed.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, I still plan to see the documentary. This is still my primary interest what got me to this site and others.

You pondered on what happened to the mindset of people here, and in my opinion what I said is true. I think people are just tired of things being built up, and built up and built up and in the end all their questions remain unanswered.

I really, REALLY want to believe in the skinwalker ranch, and I will give the documentary a chance, but deep down I'm just afraid it'll come up empty again

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

What a boring trailer.

I hope the doc itself is way better than this.

Thanks for sharing tho.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: moebius

I've seen the movie (because I'm in a very small part of it) and you may be very surprised.

Very surprised in deed.

You probably can't answer this due to nda issues, but does the film show the footage regarding the duct tape, cameras , missing wire and cows that were nearby during the Bigelow investigation?

Fascinating subject and am glad you were a part of it

B
edit on 12-5-2018 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The thing about the skinwalker book was that only the farmer experienced anything, I recall.

And as for the scientists, there was one incident I vaguely remember about some black hole in the night and some figure looming within it, or something. I could get the book to refresh my memory, but that’s what I recall. I was disappointed in the book.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I wonder if the Sherman's had any native american blood,
or any of the other markers found by the MUFON study
that are reputed to allow people to see and encourage
"paranormal activity"?

Kev

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: olaru12

Well I guess you'll be glad to know that NONE of the groups you mentioned have anything to do with this film.

Glad to hear it....

Is ATS involved as a producer.

Looking forward to the Documentary. HFTSW

edit on 12-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I remember a time when something this cool and shrouded in mystery for decades, would be celebrated on ATS, or at least anticipated w enthusiasm......

Its sad that attitudes on ATS have degraded so much that even something as interesting as the release of this documentary, has illicited such negative, vitriolic and disdainful responses....

This is def not the open-minded, friendly and adventorus membership I remember.....

Sad....

Having been a member of ATS since 2008, I have come "full circle" on a lot of topics. Originally I believed everything I read - from Reptilians to Richard friggin Hoagland. After many years, and a wee bit of maturity, I now realise that a lot of what I have read is nonsense. Learning how to critically and logically think is key to be able to discern between truth and nonsense.

However.....

Skinwalker Ranch is one of the few topics that I still have a keen interest in. While I don't necessarily believe in "paranormal" or "ghosts" or things of that nature, I am thoroughly convinced SOMETHING related to aliens is going on there. Now I rarely ever believe most UFO tales that are talked about, especially ones with no footage and only eyewitness testimony - BUT - in some instances there is just too much weird stuff going on to rule out theories related to Aliens. I'm not 100% sold on the idea yet, so I shall be awaiting the release of this documentary with great enthusiasm.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
~ Arthur Conan Doyle

Apart from that I am thrilled to be talking about anything other than American politics

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Part of the reason why I go for weeks, sometimes even months, without even logging into ATS. It has been this way for several years now.
It's not even a conspiracy site to me anymore, frankly.
edit on 12-5-2018 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I don't know. I do recall that book had mention of NA's who did report weird happenings around the area.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

Part of the reason why I go for weeks, sometimes even months, without even logging into ATS. It has been this way for several years now.
It's not even a conspiracy site to me anymore, frankly.

ATS is what we make it. I think it's more than high time we took it back.

The influx of hatred and abuse is really only confined to one or two sections (ehem Mud Pit ehem). Very loud and obnoxious sections, yes, but still not the entirety of the website. We just need more people to post non-political, interesting, conspiracy/alien related topics. Easier said than done, I know - Mud Pit can be rather magnetic - but we need to try. This Skinwalker Ranch thing is a shot in the arm that ATS needs.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The thing about the skinwalker book was that only the farmer experienced anything, I recall.

And as for the scientists, there was one incident I vaguely remember about some black hole in the night and some figure looming within it, or something. I could get the book to refresh my memory, but that’s what I recall. I was disappointed in the book.

To be fair, this wasnt based on Skinners Book.......

This investigation and information is coming from Knapp, his insights into (as far as im aware) Begelow and NIDS and the documents hes uncovered, including actual footage and other nuggets brought to light by Knapp and Jeremy

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Great post man and thank you for coming back and contributing, like you ive been facisnated since early 2000s about this place, and having been through the area lots and lots of times over the years, I always felt something strange through there....

Im really looking forward to this, more than I have anything in recent memory in regards to the paranormal/UFO etc

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I don't know. I do recall that book had mention of NA's who did report weird happenings around the area.

It would be very interesting to know the following:

1) Did previous owners of the ranch fit the normal and accepted markers?
2) Did NIDS study guards, in part based upon their profiles for these markers?
3) Are the current owners of SWR aware of these research norms?

We don't have this information.. so even if we see beautiful shots of bullet-proof wolves
loping across the ranch, caught fully on film, I'm not certain what evidentiary value
that would have, other than the "gee wiz" factor.

But that's just my opinion and the opinion of other researchers. Our opinions
could be of no value.

Kev

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

We don't have this information.. so even if we see beautiful shots of bullet-proof wolves loping across the ranch, caught fully on film, I'm not certain what evidentiary value that would have, other than the "gee wiz" factor.

Just for the sake of hypothesizing......

Say there was footage like that found, and other footage that was taken during this whole production that showed incredible things...

How does any of the above questions affect that evidence?

What does the current owners knowing about the paranormal happenings of the place, have to do with evidence?

Perhaps im misunderstanding you, but this statement just doesnt make much sense to me
edit on 5/12/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Springer, i found your thread yesterday and it was enough to get me off my butt and pay a visit. Looking forward to the release! The campfire chat alone looks like a fascinating time. Glad you guys are doing this. Love this poster too btw.

All was quiet on gulch today
instagram.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join