It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re- Introduction..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

With a pill regimen like that I doubt I would want to eat much either. When my Dad got ill they ordered lots of takeaways (delivered). Once they know you have disability problems they go the extra mile to help. Good business works both ways when done well. I do understand that money and hunger do not grow on trees.

It was too many year ago but I did have me a lovely piece of fish in Great Houghton. They cooked it like it should have been. It was crispy batter on the outside. I realise the toilet side of things isn't as ideal as could be but you gotta eat something every once in a while.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I hope these things help you Kevin. Just research which ones can be mixed and which ones you shouldn't. Herbs are like meds in that everyone's body may react differently. You have come this far with the things you are taking so I guess you know what you're doing.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi NS
I have cut down on stated meds less than 12 when can be bothered. Take care,
Kevin

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I hope I didn't sound preachy, just concerned. When you described your circumstances and situation I was shocked and disappointed with the lack of help you receive but I didn't want to be a Debbie Downer. I still don't.

I wish you were my neighbour. Cooking for two is so much easier.
Sharing a meal too.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hi Kevin! I hope you are as comfortable as you can be. Just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm checking in for updates. Your emotions must be all over the place. Hugs!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Well jeez Louise still ticking
Just have CBC oil a few 10mg Baclofen and my drinks.
3 weeks now with no food and no solid toilet worries,
I have upped my carers to 4 times a day and my Angel xwife twice a day,
I slumber for just the odd hour in my nights.
Two near useless burdensome legs,
One my left is a aching useless arm with a sweaty claw, a fentanyl pain patch help's here.
My right still just works with little strength just enough to position my bottle then move it to my side table . operate my tablet for texts and what'sàpps, access my drinks and my computer mouse also TV remote,
My neck is weak and aches I wrap with a throw which helps.
What a trial and existence, almost sorry to honestly post like this but on and on I go.
Peace all. TIANDB
edit on 2 4 2019 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Your mind has not taken a negative hit !

Sorry you are going through such an ordeal ... sending a prayer for you.

Stay strong.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You are quite the Warrior my friend! I admire your strength and courage throughout this ordeal. I'm glad that you are able to communicate with us and keep us updated.

Prayers and a warm hug.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hi NS
When you are 100% bedridden with all your muscles wasted and jellified the options are few.
I expected to be taken oñ the 4th of August 2018 my last birthday. My endeavor to obtain the experimental drug RCH4 and deviously in a white way [ NOI ) I got accepted this slowed my progress by 50% and gave me some hope, my monster still progressed.
The next date I was sure ,,12th of December 2018 but on I ticked day by day getting zombified,
My final guess today 4/4/2019 I have ,5 hours if true ?
This is my last posting as it is too difficult and awkward.
My angel xwife will add when time ? Hopefully.
Peace all. TIANDB. Kevin.😇

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sad and hard to read but easy to understand. Thank you Kevin. I wish you a peaceful, dare I even say joyous passing to be released from the ravages your condition has forced upon you. It is an honour and a pleasure to know you. I'm not very good at goodbyes but I understand they must happen.

(Give your ex a hug from me, if you will.
)

I hope we'll meet again, in another, happier life.
edit on 4/4/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This just sucks...

When my day comes, I pray I’m half as brave a you.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Kevin was a fireman. Balls of steel.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have read this entire thread and though it saddens me for your experience I am encouraged at all of the kindness shown to you by the
Members here posting and also by your bravery and continued endurance.

My husband just finished his first shift as a fireman.
Today is my birthday. For those two reasons I felt compelled to comment, though I know nothing I could say will ease the pain, I have personally had a feeling of gratitude and thankfulness for this experience of life that I didn’t have before reading your thread. Thank you for sharing, in spite of the difficulty you must have in doing so.
I hope that your suffering is alleviated and I hope that you rest assured of your tremendous sacrifice and purpose in this life, and how beneficial it has been to so many. May eternity find you in your dreams...though you are a stranger I will have you in my prayers

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dearest Kevin, I thank you for sharing so much of your journey, courage and strength with us. You are a beautiful human being. Soon, you will be in a better place where there are no worries or pain, somewhere wondrous where we will all go one day. I wish you peace with much love my friend. You won't be forgotten.

edit on 4-4-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I am the better for you having graciously share your journey.

You are stronger than I could ever hope to be in the face of your own mortality.

Thank you Kevin.

You are going home ...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

That was wonderful. I hope you had a very happy birthday. And I hope your husband enjoys his new job.
In the old place I lived the fire crew used to train; running, jumping and lifting heavy things while running outside my window. I was impressed. They would also park the fire truck next to the river and test the truck equipment and the fire-hose assembly skills of the crew. Military precision. Many men, one team.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Still I tick.
My son Max made a special trip to see from uni in Slovenia which was nice,
Hopefully there will appears cure, These dead and dying motor neuron's need replacing with new or modified,
All moving creatures have these motors aiding smooth movements and muscle health.
Are they maybe comparable perhaps ?
Peace all. TIANDB,

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
edit on 7 4 2019 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Great to hear your son came to visit. I'm not a fan of flying but I've been on a few planes. Slovenia isn't exactly just round the corner. I'm not very knowledgeable about medical matters. Sorry.

Nice music. Stuck Inside of Mobile is from the Hard Rain album unless I am mistaken. It was the only Dylan record I ever had (inherited) and I liked it.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I was happy to see that you posted today and shared your music with us. It's wonderful that you had a nice visit with your Son. There's nothing like family love.

edit on 7-4-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So sorry to hear this. Somewhat lost for words. My thoughts are with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join