It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re- Introduction..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sorry, that was a lame joke.

Hope you are still following this thread, we all care about you and hope that you are elegantly comfortable ...

Cheers mate !

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
DP

This site is slower than a wet week at times !

edit on 4-2-2019 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Last time Kevin was online was January 31st????

It could be a short stay in hospital or some other reason why he isn't logging in.
I hope his Fire Brigade colleagues didn't forget to visit him.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Absolutely. Loads of reasons why he hasn't logged in and...priorities.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Made a cozy spot for you Kevin out in the garden. Hope it's not too girly girl.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Wishing you love and peace Kevin.

(post by deannawilliam removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Something thought-provoking and reassuring! The age-old debate about consciousness continuing after 'death' and the possibility we might get a glimpse of something more. Imagine a fish in the sea doing its thing and suddenly seeing its place in an ocean teeming with life.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Kevin hasn't logged in since January 31st.

If he is still with us, I don't think he is able to log in anymore. If he has passed on, I would like to take this time to say goodbye.

Thank you Kevin for sharing your thoughts and feelings and some of your last moments with us! May your journey be beautiful and filled with love and light.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Beautiful post, Night. Sad to learn that he has passed (or likely has.)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Nice bokeh!

I am reluctant to say Goodbye because I'm a "It's not over till the fat lady sings" kinda guy but to be fair, I doubt if we will see a post from Kevin or his carer (ex-wife/girlfriend) to tell us he is gone. (Not implying that his ex is fat!) However, as he said himself, he was nearing his end and no treatment was helping much.
edit on 15/2/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Firemans Prayer

When I am called to duty, God, wherever flames may rage,
give me strength to save a life, whatever be its age.
Help me embrace a little child before it is too late,
or save an older person from the horror of that fate.
Enable me to be alert, and hear the weakest shout,
quickly and efficiently to put the fire out.

I want to fill my calling, to give the best in me,
to guard my friend and neighbor, and protect his property.
And if according to Your will I must answer death’s call,
bless with Your protecting hand, my family one and all.

Amen.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Kevin, If you are still following, I apologise.
However if your spirit has flown and you catch a glimpse of this thread, enjoy your new found freedom of spirit and the immaculate joys that await.

God Speed.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi all, still just ticking. Far longer than I expected. 100% bed-bound which is no fun.
I Stopped my RCH4 6 weeks ago, it had served to extend my days by over 100, in fact 44+ 222 a few days ago.
For the last 14 days I decided to forgo solid food and exist on T's with good Ukrainian honey , bovril, ribena and the occasional Mcd milkshake.
Lingering still. I tell my body every night to switch me off already for over six weeks.. But no it does not, I sleep for maybe 2 uncomfortable hours trying to turn onto the side that my throat and mouth do not dry up. My left arm is useless and just aches, my two legs are equally useless and if I try to stand from prone from my bed which is no mean feat, just to try to inch step and turn into my chariot my knees feel like they want to move to the floor backwards. What a trial this is. I have agreed to carers at 10am and 8pm but still do not know how they can even help ( They do help with bathing, changing if required and my drinks..). I still dream of food but cannot due to internal weakness and lack of push if even I could be magically transferred to my toilet. I must be full of good honey flowing around my system but I still tick lower every day as I have since this horror inception back in November of 2017.
Some of the above copy and pasted if it seems disjointed..

Just to honestly report.. Peace all. TIANDB..[boohoo]

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Good to hear your voice Kevin.
Every day a little bit less, sorry to hear. Some solid food might be a good thing even if you only eat a little. Chips with apple sauce or good gravy. Or both. (Ketchup, salt and vinegar is allowed too.)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh Kevin, I'm sorry this is such a long and difficult journey for you. I'm sorry I thought you were already gone, but when we didn't hear anything...

You are in my thoughts and I wish you comfort and peace Kevin. Gentle hugs for you and much love.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Shattering news

Please stay as strong as you can, sky watcher

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Thanks all,
LightespI dream of good food on the odd occasion that I sleep.
I for my dignity decided on cutting food as no to nappies or such.
Just awaiting my adventure as no fun this year so far.
Peace all. Kevin

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You are in my thoughts Kevin and I am hoping for things to be a little easier for you ...

🙂

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I will add this for any constructive comments ?

I have tried many many herbal and supplement añd out of the box tries to try to stall my progression.
For example : hydrogen peroxide treatment, sodium chlorite or MMS, mushroom supplements, ayehuàsca resin, gotu kola,
Safed musli to just name a few.
I continue with my good Honey intake mainly in T like nettle, Green, earl grey or magnolia leaf.
Today while lying here I have decided to add. To my final trying with some of the easy to swallow pills I have my prescribed baclofen I will up my dosage to 3 x 20mmg . My passed prescribed Ropinrole might help with my inability to decent sleeps
2 x 2mg. My melatonin I will try again 2 x 12mg twice later in each day, ibuprofen 2 x 200mg ³ times a day. 8 also will àdd a Chinese herbal I have forgotten true name but ' happy pellets ' 4 twice a day.. Just have to find something better than ibuprofen
and Easier to swallow.
Peace all
Kevin

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join