It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re- Introduction..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi all, a wishing for your Merry Christmas.
Still tick tocking just, still slip sliding far to quickly.
I am an even numbers guy so not sure to see out 2018 ? maybe maybe.
TIANDB..

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Merry Christmas Kevin. Just keep on ticking.

ETA Do you receive any kind of care or assistance? If you don't mind me asking.
edit on 25/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hi LightSD.
Slight kind assistance with shopping and chores from my xwife.
Forgotten by my dopey Doctor, local MND nurse and my consultant since I could not make it to his last clinic.
I could do with a breathing help rig but that only comes after a hospital visit, which I cannot make.
O well, I am OK for now, I just hope for a peaceful sleeping demise when it comes.
CBD oil helps and occasional Baclofen. I have boxes with myriads of tried supplements but alas nothing seemed to work for me, they are getting awkward to swallow so I have cut down on tries. Take are and Happy Christmas.. TIANDB.. Kevin

edit on 25 12 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear you have someone looking out for you. I helped my ex when she had her disease. If it wasn't so sad it would have looked like an old couple arguing over the tiniest things.

"The orange box of teabags are the best, trust me..."

"II always buy the red ones!"

Matthew
edit on 25/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Still hoping for a miracle, but if all else fails, from so many compelling stories of the after life, it is better there than here. Any one of us could go on our grand adventure at any time, no one is immune.

I haven't mentioned this to many people and I am only mentioning it now to give you hope. I have a pre-birth memory. Yes, memory. I can distinguish between dreams and memories. I remember coming from 'somewhere'. I will call it a spirit realm because I don't know what else to call it. The memory is vague, but it has been with me my entire life. Sounds crazy, but I don't care. I have also had one out of body experience. Again, I don't care how crazy it sounds, it happened!

So...I know that we are far more than just our physical bodies. I guess we are spirit beings having a human experience? There are many things that cannot be explained yet, at least here and now in this place/dimension or whatever.

I don't think there are many people who are ready to pass on as this is all they have ever known and there always seems to be so much more that we need or want to do. BUT... we are all born and we all die. I believe that passing on is not the end, but rather a new beginning. I hope you don't mind my being so candid. I do hope that you find some peace in these words. I mean, don't give up the ship just yet, there is always hope that you will be with us much longer yet. Much love!

Merry Christmas Kevin!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night Star.
I hope you know that I have always appreciated your input and last candid disclosures,
I look forwards to maybe adventure once I switch off.
Hence ToInfinityAndBeyond TIANDB.
I will save our meeting until later just maybe maybe ha,
Always take care..Kevin.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nice to meet you.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Your are welcom friend. Take care. reply to: ConTroIl

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure if we've crossed swords over the years as I can see we'd probably disagree on a lot of topics! It doesn't matter though does it? I hope you get your wish for a quiet night's sleep before embarking on the final mystery.

It's funny. We call it 'the great unknown' and other metaphors when it's the most commonly trodden path in human history. Not everyone pays taxes, but we all face death. It sounds like you've made peace with the circumstances. For what it's worth, I suspect the degree of peace (with which we face death) could be a benefit if there's a hereafter. There's wisdom in acceptance, say the faithful, when hope has all but gone.

I'd like to be upbeat and say something wonderful, but you know.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I agree, take care dude.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I have a question. In all your time as a firefighter, how many kitty's do you think you rescued? I know it's a cliche but still, enquiring minds want to know.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh man, so sorry. You are a brave soul facing it like you are..all I can do is wish you a pleasant transition/journey.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Mate, never say die 'til a dead horse kicks you !

Can't remember where I heard it, but it resonated.

Hope your Yule was epic !

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

How are you feeling today Sky?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi NS.
Still here and into 2019 if all remains fare. Still waking after sleep but always weak. Lying is my best position these days more and more, everything else is not so easy. All the best for the new year to all.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hi Sky! Let's try going on a little fantasy journey shall we? You don't have to of course, just thought it might make you smile. I have set up a nice place in the garden for you. It is warm, the garden is in full bloom and you can feel wind in your hair and caressing your skin. The birds are singing and squirrels are racing around the tall trees. I am sitting across from you taking in the beauty of nature and the pleasure of your company and conversation.

Hugs my friend!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A teacher is in a classroom with young pupils.

"So, Jenny. What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I want to be a Doctor so I can save people's lives."

"Very nice Jenny. Now what about you Johnny. What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I want to be a Policeman so I can stop the bad guys."

"Very good Johnny. Now, what about Kevin. What would you like to be when you grow up?"

"Well, I want to do both those things at the same time."

"So you want to be a Doctor and a Policeman at the same time? That isn't going to work..."

"No. That's silly! I want to run into burning buildings armed with nothing more than a protective suit and an axe and a helmet. If things get bad, a tank of oxygen too. And if a horse falls down a well I'll help too."

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Still thinking of you Sky.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thanks LightSD and Nightstar. Still ticking but still slipping..

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

With you in spirit Skywatcher.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join