It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re- Introduction..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Just realized that I don't know much about you Sky. Like...how has your life been? What are some of your favorite things? What inspires you?

For whatever it's worth, I believe that we are far more than just our physical bodies and that when we leave this earth, we go on to somewhere different, somewhere better.

You have a sense of humor and are an inspiration.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night Star, me I am just a mellow Joe.. Not a singer or Dancer and I don't look for Limelight.
I have always been comfortable with my own company and even managed that some while married
and bringing up children. I have always had interest in the Cosmos and science and books and Music.
I support Israel and know what a struggle they have had and why they must stay strong.
I realise how important our Women are and how sometimes they can do the impossible.
I hope still for adventure ? Also for a Miracle, I do not fear moving on but can get upset for others
around me..
Ha my phone entry earlier was indeed funny it was difficult to edit content as the emo joes kept hugging half my screen.
Take care..

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Blessings to you, Skywatcher. Thank you for sharing so many moments of your life with your ATS family; we're privileged to have been a part of it. Grace and peace to you.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: whitewave

Thanks indeed Whitewave and take care..

Thanks also ufoorbhunter. Your well wishes are appreciated. Take care.

edit on 13 6 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add afriend

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hope you ok Skywatcher, just seen this thread not realised, not quite sure what to say.............. best wishes to you

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing this! Adventures can be found in the Shed as you know.
And miracles happen every day.

<< 1  2   >>

join