It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote to Impeach Bush picking up steam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think both sides are just trying to out slap each other. Debate already. I put out an arguement and all you can do it Own each other.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'll jump in, two vs two debate.

me and seekerof, vs. col fury and drunk

shall be interesting?

topic? are republicans subhuman scum and why?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm not looking for a debate. I would think anybody who has read my posts, overall, knows I am usually pretty 'mild', but this Democratic bashing of Republican's is getting a little below the belt. Free opinons and views are fine but to spout the nonsense as Colonel is giving it, is far from 'just' and is quite 'unfair'. It lacks validity and is, for the most part, unfounded.

Hell, I can read an article and interpret it as Democratic OR Republican spew. They both stink!!! This country deserves far more than both parties can give.......but.......we have to settle for freakin PARTY's and their 'agendas' and 'positions on', ETC.!!! Total BS.
None of this in any way betters this countries current position!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Let's be less specific and more accuruate at the same time. Debate why politicians are whores and why. Both sides, it's not fair picking on one group. There is enough guilt to go around.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whats wrong with Bush?

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I'm not looking for a debate. I would think anybody who has read my posts, overall, knows I am usually pretty 'mild', but this Democratic bashing of Republican's is getting a little below the belt. Free opinons and views are fine but to spout the nonsense as Colonel is giving it, is far from 'just' and is quite 'unfair'. It lacks validity and is, for the most part, unfounded.

Hell, I can read an article and interpret it as Democratic OR Republican spew. They both stink!!! This country deserves far more than both parties can give.......but.......we have to settle for freakin PARTY's and their 'agendas' and 'positions on', ETC.!!! Total BS.

regards
seekerof

Do you actually READ this site.. we Dems are in the minority. Do you know how much ridcule I have had to deal with JUST because of my well thought out and studied belief system? Sometimes, and this is normal of liberal leaning peoples, we actually get TIRED of being called scum and TP and whatnot and.. retaliate. I would just like to see both sides debate instead of just name call. That is easy, that's what children do. Debate takes time, and thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
observer,

*Shrug* we just got called subhuman by colonel,
so I would like the opportunity to debate him on his stereotype and prove what grassroots dems want isn't much different from Gop'rs..

let's see how he does in a structured debate?

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Fury]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Republicans are good for nothing but ugliness. Bunch of subhumans.

"DAT CF DON' KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKIN' 'BOUT! IS RUSH ON???!!"

Again, your absolute stupidity, bias and hatred proves you to be a irrelevant spouter of nonsense.

Another thread to ignore due to the hateful irrelevance of a poster with little to contribute in the way of rational discussion.

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer

regards
seekerof

Do you actually READ this site.. we Dems are in the minority. Do you know how much ridcule I have had to deal with JUST because of my well thought out and studied belief system? Sometimes, and this is normal of liberal leaning peoples, we actually get TIRED of being called scum and TP and whatnot and.. retaliate. I would just like to see both sides debate instead of just name call. That is easy, that's what children do. Debate takes time, and thought.

Understood.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Bush July 2003.

Going...

Going...

Go - oops major terrorism attack injecting fear and panic in all loyal US citizens -

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What happened to sam?

he/she/it did not answer my question

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Look at the repugnants, crying and whining. Yet, what I am doing is the SAME tactics they have adopted since Clinton was in office when the neo-cons took over (yet I do it better b/c my statemests are true).

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
neo-cons? Define that for me please. In reality the conservatives now would be best described as Paleo-cons. If you bothered to look you might find that the current administration has quite a few veteran conservatives on its staff (Cheney, Rumsfeld, even Rice and Powell worked under Reagan).

Colonel, you're part of the reason the GOP controls the WH, Senate, and House and also part of the problem w/ your party!

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Bob88]

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A repugnant, the enemy, telling ME that I am the problem with my party? Ok

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you're intolerant of republicans I'd say you're a problem.

While I'd say for the most part I am a republican I'd hate to see a one-party system and I'd hate to not see a strong democratic party. I'd also hate to see any member of the GOP acting like you, Colonel. And I am sure most decent loyal Democrats think you're an ass as well, pun intended.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well said Bob88.

And they accuse us of being Nazi's. Imagine if you had to live Colonels viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88

While I'd say for the most part I am a republican I'd hate to see a one-party system and I'd hate to not see a strong democratic party. I'd also hate to see any member of the GOP acting like you, Colonel. And I am sure most decent loyal Democrats think you're an ass as well, pun intended.

Ican't be intolerant of repugnants???? So, its not ok to tell the truth about your vile party while Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and now Dennis Miller et al. run around telling lies of Clinton and the rest of the Demcratic party in the most belligerent language ever?

See, WE can take it. We aren't bullies. Obviously, you all can't b/c you are.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Not really you dont know the Colonel that well what the Colonel is usually true.

can we say 'robot' Drunk?

What do ya mean byn that?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Please tell the audience what lies you are talking about Colonel. While citing them, elaborate on this 'belligerent' language you speak of, and be sure it's the most belligerent EVER.

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Bob88

Ican't be intolerant of repugnants???? So, its not ok to tell the truth about your vile party while Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and now Dennis Miller et al. run around telling lies of Clinton and the rest of the Demcratic party in the most belligerent language ever?

See, WE can take it. We aren't bullies. Obviously, you all can't b/c you are.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lies?

1) Saddam has WMD
2) Saddam didn't letting weapons inspectors into Iraq
3) Iraq was an imminent threat
4) The tax cut will help the American economy

Need I say more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join