It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote to Impeach Bush picking up steam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Vote To Impeach Bush: A Message from Ramsey Clark

By Ramsey Clark

In the last week, the movement to impeach George W. Bush has entered a new and exciting phase. The call for Bush's impeachment, which we have begun as a mass grassroots campaign, is increasingly the focus of commentary in the electronic and print media, on the Internet, and in swelling street demonstrations that have confronted George W. Bush as he engages in a whirlwind fundraising tour.

While George W. Bush was handed millions of dollars from his wealthy constituency at fundraising events this past week, the impeachment movement made its voice heard in the streets outside. On Friday, June 27, thousands of demonstrators, including anti-war activists and members of the VoteToImpeach.org campaign, confronted Bush on two separate occasions, in Los Angeles and San Francisco. The effectiveness of the demonstrators resonated far beyond Bush's ballrooms and was reported by media around the world.

"[D]emonstrators shouting for US President George W. Bush's impeachment gathered outside a hotel here where the president was helping raise $3.6 million for his re-election campaign. The protesters accused Bush of lying about the presence of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq, a central justification for the US-British invasion of Iraq in March," reads the Daily Telegraph and Melbourne Herald in Australia and many other news reports around the world.

On June 23, thousands of demonstrators gathered outside the Sheraton Hotel in midtown Manhattan for another bush fund-raiser. Associated Press reported that many demonstrators were collecting signatures on the www.VoteToImpeach.org petitions calling for Bush's impeachment.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not really you dont know the Colonel that well what the Colonel is usually true.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
please tell why you feel that colonel is the dumbest biatch alive

i'd love to know, as personally i fell that bush (and tony Blah) should be strung up by their BALLS

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, Sam, we're waiting. Bring it.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sam himself is what he says CF.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SSSSAAAAAMMMMMM, where are you?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just to keep a little perspective on this.It said thousands showed up.Kind of a vague number.But an even bigger number is that millions didn't protest.
Not likely anything will come from this.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Millions are supposed to meet Bush at EVERY fund raising stop? You're being silly.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No millions are not supposed to be there.Of the millions of people in America,only a few thousand are upset enough to protest.The few thousand that show up to protest are just a drop in the bucket,compared to the millions of people that don't show up to protest him.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If Ramsey Clark is in on this me thinks Bush is safe.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Republicans are good for nothing but ugliness. Bunch of subhumans.

"DAT CF DON' KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKIN' 'BOUT! IS RUSH ON???!!"

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I feel I might as well say this now. I AM a Democrat, I vote both sides as even Inde's every once in a while but this is besides the point. The ratcheted up rhetoric coming from both sides directed at each other only splits us further apart. If DR is right (and I hope that he is not) then the cabal WANTS us split. If you can turn about half the population against the other half over "things" they will be unawares of the wickedness that is being perpetrated against them right under there noses.

Ultimately what I mean is this, party names mean NOTHING. Our intrinsic values are basically the same. We should try hard not to be divided amounst the masses otherwise we are in "their" control. Unity is what will defeat the Cabal. They don't are about Dems or Repubs or Consevrs or Labour members, they care about power and they manipulate all sides.. to divide us against ourselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Not really you dont know the Colonel that well what the Colonel is usually true.

can we say 'robot' Drunk?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

It was once explained to me dear Colonel that Republicans are indeed 'subhumans', but that those same 'subhumans', use Democrats as toilet paper!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

It was once explained to me dear Colonel that Republicans are indeed 'subhumans', but that those same 'subhumans', use Democrats as toilet paper!

regards
seekerof

That...was...not...cool.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sir Isaiah Berlin also put it poignantly:

"The divisions of mankind into two groups - men proper, and some other, lower, order of beings, inferior races, inferior cultures, subhuman creatures, nations or classes condemned by history - is something new in human history. It is a denial of common humanity - a premise upon which all previous humanism, religious and secular, had stood. This new attitude permits men to look on many millions of their fellow men as not quite human, to slaughter them without a qualm of conscience, without the need to try to save them or warn them. Such conduct is usually ascribed to barbarians or savages - men in a pre-rational frame of mind, characteristic of peoples in the infancy of civilisation. This explanation will no longer do. It is evidently possible to attain to a high degree of scientific knowledge and skill, and indeed, of general culture, and yet destroy others without pity, in the name of a nation, a class, or history itself. If this is childhood, it is the dotage of a second childhood in its most repulsive form. How have men reached such a pass?"

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Vote To Impeach Bush: A Message from Ramsey Clark

By Ramsey Clark

In the last week, the movement to impeach George W. Bush has entered a new and exciting phase. The call for Bush's impeachment, which we have begun as a mass grassroots campaign, is increasingly the focus of commentary in the electronic and print media, on the Internet, and in swelling street demonstrations that have confronted George W. Bush as he engages in a whirlwind fundraising tour.

While George W. Bush was handed millions of dollars from his wealthy constituency at fundraising events this past week, the impeachment movement made its voice heard in the streets outside. On Friday, June 27, thousands of demonstrators, including anti-war activists and members of the VoteToImpeach.org campaign, confronted Bush on two separate occasions, in Los Angeles and San Francisco. The effectiveness of the demonstrators resonated far beyond Bush's ballrooms and was reported by media around the world.

"[D]emonstrators shouting for US President George W. Bush's impeachment gathered outside a hotel here where the president was helping raise $3.6 million for his re-election campaign. The protesters accused Bush of lying about the presence of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq, a central justification for the US-British invasion of Iraq in March," reads the Daily Telegraph and Melbourne Herald in Australia and many other news reports around the world.

On June 23, thousands of demonstrators gathered outside the Sheraton Hotel in midtown Manhattan for another bush fund-raiser. Associated Press reported that many demonstrators were collecting signatures on the www.VoteToImpeach.org petitions calling for Bush's impeachment.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

This equals nothing more than Democratic 'wishful thinking', and "delusions of Granduer"!!!

Colonel, if this is the best that the Democrats can do against Bush, you guys are better off staying 'hidden' and refilling your 'pea-shooters'!

You guys have no viable candidate. You spew nothing that does not also incorporate Democrats. It equals to 'lost hopes' resulting in 'propaganda' and 'mud slinging'.

Bring it on you say? Republican's are pretty much telling you boys to do the same ain't they!?!? Bring it on!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

That...was...not...cool.

I warned you Colonel, in a very nice and polite way......."fair is fair"! You have come again spewing nothing more than the rhetoric of the damned and then when given back what you have rightously dished out, you say....."That...was...not...cool"?!? WHen you choose, as you have, to play "the game", the game shall be played. Can you say, "Where's the Beef?"

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That...was...not...cool.

I warned you Colonel, in a very nice and polite way......."fair is fair"! You have come again spewing nothing more than the rhetoric of the damned and then when given back what you have rightously dished out, you say....."That...was...not...cool"?!? WHen you choose, as you have, to play "the game", the game shall be played. Can you say, "Where's the Beef?"

regards
seekerof

we have another term for it....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join