It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Profile NY Lawyer Claims Trump Knew About Schneiderman Allegations in 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There's no "point" to the post. It's just something interesting in the news. Maybe it will have some significance down the road, most likely not. But it is strange.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't understand the point of your post, unless you are praising Trump for calling the scumbag out.

Why does he need a point?

Perhaps it was just a story he found interesting?

I posts threads sometimes that I am not trying to make some argument, just reporting a story I saw.

That’s what I think the op is doing here, though he can speak for himself

Regardless, I appreciate the article linked
edit on 11-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He doesn't need one, but that tends to be what he does, so I was curious what the point was since I could not find one. He's said he didn't have one, was just sharing.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah I just found it interesting and it's something that people are talking about. It doesn't seem like if Trump in fact knew, that he used it to blackmail Schneiderman. I don't see any reason to believe the Farrow article was orchestrated and I believe Schneiderman did what he's alleged to have done.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Remember how people were saying that the accusers of...what was his name...that guy who was running for the Senate in Alabama? Moore? Remember what people were saying about the women who accused him of certain improprieties? About how odd the timing was?

Yeah. And how odd the timing of Trump's accusers was. That too.

edit on 5/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Rosenstein said 3 weeks ago that he "fully expects" to fired. Maybe he's willing to sacrifice himself to give the "Impeach Trump" haters more ammo.

Right now, it's looking more like he got himself fired in a futile attempt to save Schneiderman. Which makes no sense, unless Schneiderman has the goods on Rosenstein, to the point where R is willing to sacrifice his career to keep something from being made public.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Not the first time Trump tweeted a *prediction*, like this.

But there could never be a long running plan when it comes to the presidency. Never an orchestrated moment. Everything we see is just a series of events playing out in real time and we are totally in-the-know.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Duh.
Trump tweeted about it then.
He tweeted a lot mare about Schniederman then.... no one cared about his tweets then.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That would be far more believable if Trump wasn't scummy himself and surrounded by scummy associates, many of whom he brought to DC and some of whom he even put into government.

I think it's what it looks like. Trump is a product of the NYC swamp.

You think he mastermind this long term plan and kept it all to himself? Clearly Cohen wasn't in on it unless his goal was to sacrifice himself to cause a couple weeks of bad press for a few companies. Look at the admin turnover. Is his plan to hire all the worst people and then fire them in waves? I think that's Xeunchen's theory.
edit on 2018-5-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
You think he mastermind this long term plan and kept it all to himself?

No. I think he has stated for decades that one day he wanted to be president and he was/is great friends with Bill Clinton (who, BTW, spoke with Trump about running in 2016 according to five sources close to both men). But I imagine Trump would have mentioned his goals to Bill Clinton decades ago, too.

Everything about every Trump scandal and investigation reeks of Bill Clinton, to me.

ETA: Also, you seem to think that Trump is a fabulous prognosticator....

...you believe this story:

And last August, Trump zeroed in on Weiner’s connection to Clinton’s email controversy, tweeting, “It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails. Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world.” Weeks later, he added, “Huma Abedin, the top aide to Hillary Clinton and the wife of perv sleazebag Anthony Wiener, was a major security risk as a collector of info.”

“If you check out the tweets. … It was so perfect,” Trump said on Saturday. “It’s called good judgment.”

Link

lol...

edit on 5/11/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I heard Michael Savage speculate on this also... whether Schneidermann was taken down by the President, Cuomo, or one of the women involved.

It is a very strange story, but if these allegations are true it is just incredible that the man could be so hypocritical. I know people have public personas that don't always match who they really are, but this guy was the poster child for women's rights and metoo.

Crazy.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Honestly, if you believe that Papadopoulos had foreknowledge of the DNC hack and that was reason to start an investigation...then it seems rather hypocritical to not be suspicious of the foreknowledge that Trump seems to have had about a few things.

...and those 'things' seem to indicate that Trump has known all about how Hillary's and his own investigation(s) are going to play out.

edit on 5/11/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Honestly, if you believe that Papadopoulos had foreknowledge of the DNC hack and that was reason to start an investigation...then it seems rather hypocritical to not be suspicious of the foreknowledge that Trump seems to have had about a few things.

...and those 'things' seem to indicate that Trump has known all about how Hillary's and his own investigation(s) are going to play out.

Its because they refuse to give the man any credit whatsoever.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That's pretty interesting and it may also answer that question, "How did he know?", if it turns out accurate.

It's a pretty dastardly deed if it's true, but nothing surprises me about DJT any more. If he sat on this information because he waited for a time to use it to his benefit, he might as well be counted as an accomplice.

Furthermore, imagine how many women this man may have abused in the four years since the women asked for help and DJT's people hushed it up. *shakes head*

Or is there more to this? Does DJT simply see nothing wrong with such behavior as he has similar tastes? Is this just a case of sexual perverts unite and cover for each other?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Which would mean that MUELLER is in cahoots with SCHNEIDER.

"Hey buddy, I'm finding some incriminating stuff about you in my Russian Collusion investigation. I'm letting you know so you can get ahead of this, and maybe scratch my back when the time comes."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join