It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Just watch Maximum Overdrive. Its a better thing to contemplate the very same question, try not to get mesmerized/hypnotized into a stupor of programming and watch that black mirror objectively. Otherwise it is nothing but subjection to herd/hive mentality.

Lol just see They Live for a good example...

Beating eating and selling out all life is the latter/ladders; and remaining the firmament is the previous above and well Arhatship is all pervasive space... Bodhisatta is the awakened mind that rolls through like Beautiful Kata Mari, while the watchers either sit, stand or lay down sort of a check point to rebuild all of this sifting sand.

edit on 14-5-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

It Is "Short"... Get out there and make it work while you still have the time. Forget about me... I'm halfway spent.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
dp
edit on 14-5-2018 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

My question is how the 'paranormal' should be understood.

My whole theorizing on the subject see's all of reality unfolding between a 'point' 'counterpoint' dynamic.

To visualize this, the first cell is a 'point', and its 'counterpoint' is the nutrional elements in the envrionment that allows the organism to reconsitute itself. There is thus a nonstop dance between the organism and the various objects in the environment which are 'symmetrical' to its needs.

If you go through evolution following this way of thinking, then spirits, etc, must be understood as 'emergent archetypes' that derive from the ACT of relating with others, and the affective IMAGE that forms from these dynamics.

These images are representations of the self.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A correlation of Consciousness, time arrow, entropy, stem cell rejuvenation, spontaneous brain's electrical activity and trillion multi cells working together or independently toward maintaining functionally body and mind.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This is life!!
No separate thing 'has' life because life is not made of separate things.
This is life!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte

My question is how the 'paranormal' should be understood.

My whole theorizing on the subject see's all of reality unfolding between a 'point' 'counterpoint' dynamic.

I can understand your perception of how you explain the cell as the point and the nutrition required to sustain said cell as its counter.

My view related to the supernatural/paranormal would relate the "point" with the original source of energy used to power the cells or groups of them, the CREATOR essence.

The "counterpoint" would be the body-house or shell the energy manifested into to sustain itself to survive in the conditions it has found itself within.

So in what some perceive as life, the energy manifest into the various body forms seen with the various CREATOR Creations on and off world.
But after death that energy still exist... It was not destroyed just altered during the physical & chemical changes during death.
This CREATOR essence energy has now returned to spirit/soul/internal energy during the experience of life and death within Existence...
It has crossed into the meta-realms.

This allows for the energy which would be to 1 that eternal CREATOR Essence within us ALL* Created from Grey to Human for example or spirits to entities to take on various forms from point of original creation to the counterpoints we may find ourselves formed within associated with surviving the various regions of Existence inhabited.
This is why 1 says I am not sure if some of the energy paranormal or supernatural related is some who onced lived but are now spirits or entities serving higher or lower dimensional interest or if they are originally from those areas...

originally posted by: Astrocyte

If you go through evolution following this way of thinking, then spirits, etc, must be understood as 'emergent archetypes' that derive from the ACT of relating with others, and the affective IMAGE that forms from these dynamics.

These images are representations of the self.

Also if you can view the CREATOR essence that has been given to all created that is viewed as the Eternal human Soul-Spirit or animal spirit Gia energy for example as the primary condition or point and the various forms taken through existence as our energy transitions as the counterpoints as our spirit energy learns, develops gains awareness and consciousness as we mature then the process of point to counterpoint is all based on us as creations nurturing our souls/spirits/internal energies to consciously be able to survive and or coexist as 1.

So (images-ghost-shadow dark beings-light beings) do not really have to be a act mentally generated necessarily from contact with others but a possible predetermined paranormal/supernatural process being sensed by some created, based on how we act behave with each other effecting our overall spirit energy and conscious awareness in the long run.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

this would be why it would be a good idea for gods to be kind to their creations, especially if they may have the ability to surpass you in ability???

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I agree

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To become whole.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The worst part I suppose... is imagine that stuff they decorate Easter eggs with. Imagine space as the surface of the water with that glitter and swirl etc. it is cool water and such a nice creative swirl from one point with light reflecting from two pools a vast infinity too far away to notice all the intricacies or appreciate the vast immeasurable tiny swirl as a creator... how many steps up until that point?

Then comes the Boiled egg to throw heat in all directions as that swirl or pattern of that small little universe transfers from a hot cauldron and into another...

Why did the chicken cross the road? To make the universe round.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Life is a way for an electrochemical structure to maintain coherence through time.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
To become whole.

It is already complete!!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Life is dynamic movement, the normal state of the universe before resistance (death) was applied..

You are no better than a lawnmower, cept lawnmower can't refuel itself and your creator is higher prestige than John Deere.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
life is a chemical imbalance resulting in psychopathy, but that's just the theory

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Those two(Body/Mind) in co-operation to work harmoniously? Requires true speech. Otherwise; the eyes, spend too much time, rolling around the face of time, wondering... Where; the past answer(s) went...

When the internal doesn't know or understand; What the external is asking? The door between the two still exists. Scary or not; life goes and flows on in the innumerable.

So why try to measure the immeasurable, down to a single point? Called the beginning... each moment is brand new without any slavery except of course to the; body, mind, and speech aforementioned.

Have a nice... whatever your time is; circadian or otherwise.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
EAT POOP DIE
(MAYBE REPRODUCE)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Being all out of my middle way cell clutch; the clamour for birth through something that cannot pass this way? Was at first very very annoying; then of course, the egg throwing was like... every day is Halloween. Of course the ghosts of "Christmas past" Scrooged is similar from all that past building, as far as hot and cold hells go... harmony is found in the trees and hominy is still just as corny as this sentence.

Of course; it seems old error, still glides in... not knowing up from down from time to time. Grace is just another term for patience. When reductionism becomes too much in that old chain of causation; free from it or not. Step by step; life trembles without discrimination. Mindfulness knows this mindlessness pays for it later in that reaping; called conscience. Consciousness means even when mindless something mindful is filling that gap.

So yes, when not ignorant of all of this? Perfection. Name something and it ceases to be ignorant of you being what your ignorance just breathed on it.

Name and form is a difficult hurdle... I see and hear so many fall on the bar that never moves or even exists for that is just matter of some mind; not self, impermanent due to that grasping link, and prone to suffer or supplicate based on their own matter.

Namaste means respecting not only that freely given as a creator; but destroyed by those too ignorant to know better.

Keep the mountains moving heavy and mole hills do not stand a chance... however; at least the snakes chasing them through two more pits and a flick have a dark night of their own in backing out, as the moles can still dig forward.

edit on 22-5-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join