It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump making 700,000 people eligible for deportation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Trump making 700,000 people eligible for deportation, this combined with declaring their policy is to break up immmigrant families is an outright assault on illegal immigrants and hispanic people who are the majority of these immigrants. How anyone can support this or think it's good policy is beyond me. This is sure to cause a backlash in the 2018 election.

www.vanityfair.com...

+34 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
...is an outright assault on illegal immigrants...

And the problem is? Perhaps had they not been allowed en masse to enter and set up shop, it would have never gotten to this. Doing the right thing might sound bad, but it is something that was needed for a long time. In my opinion, anyway.

+15 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Thats a start,a lot more to go,with Obama admin I recall he deported that many when he was in office,why do liberals contridict themselves?,because they never think,work off knee jerk reactions,condemn one for doing the same,why Democrats are leaving party,some have wised up,others remain inept sign carriers

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Trump making 700,000 people eligible for deportation, this combined with declaring their policy is to break up immmigrant families is an outright assault on illegal immigrants and hispanic people who are the majority of these immigrants. How anyone can support this or think it's good policy is beyond me. This is sure to cause a backlash in the 2018 election.

www.vanityfair.com...

Flooding the market with cheap unskilled labor depresses wages.

+17 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Well, at least you're not using CNN as the source. Though why you're just now using this story from January?

But no, their "declared policy" is not "to break up families" That's just stupid to even post.

These people are here illegaly, or are taking advantage of our hospitality and are over staying their welcome. They need to go home.

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

A problem upholding laws? Where does that stop?

+17 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

illegal immigrants

Be honest....Do you really read what you write?

+9 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I agree with the OP and I think it’s absolutely disgusting!!!

Why aren’t the other millions of illegals being deported as well?
But to look on the bright side 700,000 is a good start.

Damn it’s refreshing to see a politician keep promises.
GO TRUMP!!!
edit on 11/5/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's not so much about upholding laws, they just want to be selective about which ones.

+14 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

This just in...

"President Trump has ordered the justice department to arrest, try in a court of law, and send to jail, those who have robbed the local bank. The left is outraged at the injustice being waged on these poor souls who are just trying to live a better life and have what everyone else has."
edit on 11-5-2018 by theatreboy because: I can not spell

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I find it even more disgusting that NO ONE is asking WTF these other Countries who are catering to the expulsion of their own people upon Western Nations, while ignoring why they aren't talking to these same 'Western Nations' as to why they, as 'Foreign Nations', can't take care of their own # People!
'? Anyone anyone? Bueller? Come On, it's a valid # question!
edit on 11-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If you read the article, the decision makes good sense.
When your neighbors house burns down and they move in with you while theirs is re built, it's logical to have them move back home when theirs is fixed.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Lets go for the entire number in the millions....

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Please list the laws we have that you fell should be ignored. Just so we know.
And when you have a minute, look up the word "illegal".
Have a super day.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

www.vanityfair.com...

It's really not enough. Focusing on the temporary disaster relief people and illegal criminals does nothing to address chain migration and the other flaws in our broken system.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: JinMI

It's not so much about upholding laws, they just want to be selective about which ones.

Where do I sign up to be a 'they?"

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

www.vanityfair.com...

Bummer, sucks to be an illegal.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
And this is Bad? How many want to bring them in their homes, give them their checking acct, car and job ? Yea, I thought so...

Better late than never. 11 million and counting illegals, that's a mighty drain on the economy and social services while here homelessness soars, poverty, the poor state of affairs of Vets. No sympathy here. MAGA.....

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
And this is Bad? How many want to bring them in their homes, give them their checking acct, car and job ? Yea, I thought so...

Better late than never. 11 million and counting illegals, that's a mighty drain on the economy and social services while here homelessness soars, poverty, the poor state of affairs of Vets. No sympathy here. MAGA.....

gotta be 20+ mil by now.

All them anchor babies and all.

I can do math Not meth.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
President Trump was cited as saying:

"These brown monstrosities have been a sh!t stain oozing across our borders unchecked for too long. This overflow of illegal immigrant feces needs to be checked, because with it comes disease, famine, and a huge burden on the taxpayer. Our nations security and well-being depends on immigration reform that will flush them back down the toilet from which they came. With regularity and regulation, we can and we will control our southern borders!"

"I've developed a plan in coordination with Homeland Security, which will control the flow of illegal immigration. Effective immediately, Operation Bismol will be lead by Secretary Pepto. He and his team will create a blockade across the southern border, preventing this disease from infecting America. In conjunction, in order to stop the brown leakage of immigrants that's already smeared the red, white and blue and TAKEN ALL YOUR JOBS, I've authorized General Mattis to eliminate anyone who remotely looks illegal by any means necessary! Because that's the American way folks"

That pretty much sums it up...right?
edit on Fri May 11 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join