It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Catastrophic': Denmark reacts to US break with Europe over Iran deal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff

originally posted by: bastion

a reply to: BrennanHuff

What does the US senate have to do with the Iranians and G5+1 signing BARJAM?

We usually go through a process here to ratify agreements. This new to you?

The Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article II, section 2). ... The Senate does not ratify treaties—the Senate approves or rejects a resolution of ratification.

The two-thirds approval in the senate applies to Treaties, agreements dont come under this umbrella, though in the interests of the democracy a president should seek it and Obama was wrong not to do so.

So Obama can act as dictator, and can push usa into "agreements" where there are no actual agreements legally?

I am confused what are you trying to say?

That's what he did. He knew he couldn't push through a full blown binding treaty with Iran so watered it down to the point it was relabelled as an agreement to subvert the usual democratic process. It was a terrible deal that had no binding agreements but over the years Iran abided by it, thanks to the Pres being liberal. It needs to be replaced with a proper Treaty before someone like Ahmadinejad gets elected.

I totally agree with you. Sorry for being an ass...whoooops

No problem, I agree with you, if it was a real meaningful deal it'd be a treaty and would have gone past the senate. you don't come across as an ass. It's a really confusing smoke and mirrors game played behind words, and admittedly I wrongly used the word treay myself repeatedly earlier which certainly didnt help matters.

edit on 12-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Believe it or not, Iran won’t use nukes against israHELL “because it is a holy ground for 3 main religions there”, they never even think or/talk about it as a solution, all this crap is “made by Mossad and zionasist in israHELL” to milking the west more. “Apparently they know that the perfect IDIOTS live there”.

My apologies if I am offending some, but again this “Iranian nuke stuff” is boring and goes back to 90’s ranged from 3 months to couple of years to be nuclear capable, they’ve been always using the word ”NUCLEAR” . What is nuclear..?? Having nuclearreactors means they are busy on making bombs..?

Is there any real PROOF that they have nuclear bomb “israHELL has 400 of them”.. ..

“NUKULAR” by some!

edit on 12-5-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

a reply to: BrennanHuff

What does the US senate have to do with the Iranians and G5+1 signing BARJAM?

We usually go through a process here to ratify agreements. This new to you?

The Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article II, section 2). ... The Senate does not ratify treaties—the Senate approves or rejects a resolution of ratification.

The two-thirds approval in the senate applies to Treaties, agreements dont come under this umbrella, though in the interests of the democracy a president should seek it and Obama was wrong not to do so.

So Obama can act as dictator, and can push usa into "agreements" where there are no actual agreements legally?

I am confused what are you trying to say?

That's what he did. He knew he couldn't push through a full blown binding treaty with Iran so watered it down to the point it was relabelled as an agreement to subvert the usual democratic process. It was a terrible deal that had no binding agreements but over the years Iran abided by it, thanks to the Pres being liberal. It needs to be replaced with a proper Treaty before someone like Ahmadinejad gets elected.

I totally agree with you. Sorry for being an ass...whoooops

No problem, I agree with you, if it was a real meaningful deal it'd be a treaty and would have gone past the senate. you don't come across as an ass. It's a really confusing smoke and mirrors game played behind words, and admittedly I wrongly used the word treay myself repeatedly earlier which certainly didnt help matters.

DM'd you

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk
Believe it or not, Iran won’t use nukes against israHELL “because Muslims lives there”, they never even think or/talk about it as a solution, all this crap is “made by Mossad and zionasist in israHELL” to milking the west more. “Apparently they know that the perfect IDIOTS live there”.

My apologies if I am offending some, but again this “Iranian nuke stuff” is boring and goes back to 90’s ranged from 3 months to couple of years to be nuclear capable, they’ve been always using the word ”NUCLEAR” . What is nuclear..?? Having nuclearreactors means they are busy on making bombs..?

Is there any real PROOF that they have nuclear bomb “israHELL has 400 of them”.. ..

“NUKULAR” by some!

To be fair, the gas centrifuge that enriches uranium to 3% of an isotope for reactors, can keep enriching it to 80% for weapons.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Air bursts over Tehran is in their future.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Because the US and Israel are an abomination...

It was bad enough that the US has sold historically large amounts of weapons under Obama and Trump.

We cant let ourselves get carried away with the unreasonable madness of the US and liar state of Israel ( who are well equipped with nukes already but not complying...)

If anything takes off, it will be at the hands of the psychopaths Trump and Netanyahu.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
From a deep state conspiracy perspective, this is the reason Trump was elected: to begin the war on Iran and the neocons, after Trump is impeached, can blame him for this one.

From a political perspective, this is Trump innate racism at work and he paying back the powerful Zionist like Sheldon Adelson for their support as well his alliance with the Wahhabi regime in Saudi.

These are the main evil forces in the planet at work in an alliance.

Israel, the US under Trump, and Saudi

Iran isn't saintly, they should give up their militancy and religious tyranny.

But at least Iran hasn't made war on people for decades like Israel and the US.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Iranian is not a RACE.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
This seriously compels me to question, wth are they supporting Iran? Who gave them ammo? Oh maybe it was the last administration under Obama. Yeah?

Europe has business interests ion Iran.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

wtf? Where do you come up with this crap?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not no more!

Many investment portfolios are being adjusted right now
edit on 13-5-2018 by Whoisjohngalt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk
Believe it or not, Iran won’t use nukes against israHELL
zionasist in israHELL

Yep I can totally take such a claim seriously coming from a person who uses such juvenile terms.

Having nuclearreactors means they are busy on making bombs..?

Reactors hidden inside a mountain, coupled with a ballistic missile program, belonging to a nation that keeps threatening to wipe others off the map on a yearly basis.

Yeah it's common knowledge that Israel has nukes, yet can you show me a single solid proof?

You guys would be more honest just saying you hope Iran gets nukes so they could bomb "israhell", the evil super-power behind every single one of the world's problems.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Iranian is not a RACE.

Agree.... neither are Israelis.

"Humans" are a race. Anyone trying to singlr themselves out over the rest or as being especially chosen are sick in the head.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Nah, its human nature to want to be special for quite a few people.

Wanting to be special bad enough to bring down others....thats where the problems start.

Usually the folks who want to be special are the idiots in a society. They lack the insight to see a path towards making themselves what they want to be. So you get racial views, "might makes right", bullying, etc...usually whatever "virtue" they can most easily lay claim to, they'll weaponize against others.

Ever beena round someone who lost a lot of weight? Brutally criticize fat people....because their weight loss is a virtue and thus typically weaponized.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: yuppa

Iranian is not a RACE.

Agree.... neither are Israelis.

"Humans" are a race. Anyone trying to singlr themselves out over the rest or as being especially chosen are sick in the head.

Being the chosen people dont apply to special treatment by man though. thats only God apparently. Yes we are all ehtnicities not races on this planet.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
and Trump may have been correct once again about the Iran nuke deal.

ATS - Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

My question in that thread was -

If the nuke deal was all on the up and up why would foreign officials need to be bribed to get support for the deal? Doesnt that admission by Iran actually support Trumps argument that the deal was bad to start with?

If true I am curious if Europe is going to apologize to Trump.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree. There's enough of that on this planet as is. I've been bullied and attacked myself by man-kind in the past, so I concur.
edit on 13-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

What makes you want to be against Iran?

I prefer the question, what would make you want to be 'for Iran'?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They are welcome to support it. They can give Iran money.

I fail to see the logic in that.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Denmark really? We the people of the United States were bent over the rail by Obama while he stole our money to line pockets in Iran and his sycophants . We should just leave it to Israelis when is an starts making progress they are sure to fly over and bomb the cheap out of facilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join