It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 jobs 2 keep me and mine afloat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hello.
If you know me you know Im fine. One thing I do ok with is enduring adverse and difficult situations.
My wife and I made a hasteful and rash decision to put our fate in a relatives hands.
We sold our home and now live in an rv as a result...
What good is it to understand the mechanics of the way things work if convincing others of whats to come is not readily accepted?
I comeoff sounding like a knowitall who deserves refusal...then when the puzzle pieces exhibit the picture of what Ive been warning of all along-
Im not a knowitall I just simply understand consequences. Feelings get in the way of objectivity >its my own fault< I subject myself to my own perceptions. Such is life.
I fell off the Q train and it just seems like Im not supposed to be able to take part.
My wife is traumatized by recent events and in bad shape trying to recover while I work two jobs to keep air in our lungs amid the sea of chaos encircling us.

Strength and grace we pray.

I know there's people here that care about me and concerned by my absense. I'm checking in with you and letting you know a little background that things are adversely difficult but we're holding it together.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Stay strong & good luck

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Good luck loveguy , there's always light at the end of the tunnel , hope you see it soon.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
What opportunity! You now are not chained to a rental or ownership of a house (bank owns you until its paid off).
You can literally take your home anywhere you want.
Don't break rule # 7 again and you will come out on top.

#7: this rule is so underrated. Keep your family and business completely separated. Money and blood don't mix

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I sold and lost everything for a trusted friend and a business deal of his 1200 miles away. Well I sure learned a lot! 5 years later I’m recovering nicely, not great but nicely. One thing I found out was that nothing stays the same. Walk in peace brother and know in you heart your the same. Life is a strange trip!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Rooting for your family to get to where you want to be again.

I don't know you hardly but I'm incredibly proud of you for doing what you feel needs to be done to keep taking care of the family. That's rare at least in my generation (Millennial), it seems like giving up is the sought after choice so good on you for not falling into that trap just because of a set back.

Think of all of us cheering you on when you feel low.

-Alee

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Can you explain what happened a bit more clearly?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Summer is almost here, enjoy living in the RV, I'm actually a bit jealous to be honest.
Make it an adventure in your mind is what I always say, whatever the circumstances, adventures are more exciting than challenges.
Best of luck

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hi Sil.
Yes greed and jealousy is what happened.

Sorry about withholding details.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thankyou to everyone for your kind support.
On my phone for the meantime so navigating internet has been trivial. Researching Q and keeping up with Trump are two worlds. In the third one my phone is hardly reliable...daily grind and battery keeps needing a charge.

And so begins a new workday.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Your Spirit is unconquerable and admirable, LG. Sorry to hear it is tough on your mate, but I know she's grateful to have a scrapper like you to weather the trials with.

Sending prayers and good vibes, Buddy.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
....What?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I admire you for taking a risk. I wish I could do that. I’m stifled by my propensity of being risk adverse. I don’t welcome any kind of change whatsoever.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Your Spirit is unconquerable and admirable, LG. Sorry to hear it is tough on your mate, but I know she's grateful to have a scrapper like you to weather the trials with.

Sending prayers and good vibes, Buddy.
Thanks.
Those words coming from you mean a lot to me. You have always been of highest caliber in my book, really admire your depth and ability to describe and ascertain things. Your writing is phenominal.
Thanks again.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The other night...a beauty 'tripped' me into their shed....and It was massive. It was dark, but I'm not afraid of the dark..so...

It was FULL of rv type vehicles. Of all shapes and sizes and different 'frills' attached.

I think you're lucky and you should see the adventure in your situation...like that other poster said.
Fill the tank and go where the wind takes you and your love.

Attitude IS everything.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amandarc
I think you're lucky and you should see the adventure in your situation...like that other poster said.
Fill the tank and go where the wind takes you and your love.

Attitude IS everything.

Massively agree

I'd be parked at a different beach here every night if I had an RV, it's actually a plan of mine for the future, adventure and fun. I don't know what the deal is in the US but I have a few friends live in vans and they pay a small fee to empty their chemical toilets into local campsites cess pits, and/or use their showers if they haven't got one in their van.
My mates in vans are all happy with their lifestyle, no property taxes, and a huge sense of freedom.
Again, I wish the OP best of luck and fun in his adventure.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hi again.
I'm in an area in California where county-wide property owners properties are owned by their nimby neighbors when it comes to rvs. You just have to find a place where your neighbors all get along and hopefully keep out any rif raf. Me and mine have the opportunty to not be rif raf for a trial week. We'll be celebrating twelve years married on the 4th so it has special significance. 2 jobs became 3 and I'm a juggler with happy bosses.

The booger in all this is having been defrauded by a relative and we will remain in the area until we are made whole again.

This relative invoked the 3 strike rule...being the intial strike 1 and strike 3. Strike 2 was by another relative which by default we took the higher road. The higher the road the more abject of poverty. Trust me I know.

It's tmi but wife is disabled and this whole situation exascerbates her condition. Without a good friend with kind neighbors this has been a logistical nightmare.

We were lured to hashout the past...
To work through it and to rv on the property.

Knowing one small detail about the nimbyville rv anti-society coalition wouldn't have seemed as much malice as intended. It's clear as day.

If I can provide a sense of stability I can finally look for the right lawyer. I'm pretty sure the local district attorney's office will be our guy/girl.

We have 2 dogs: Porkchop and Applesauce. Fiercely protective in the under 30 lbs catagory. Rescues.

I'll add more when I'm able to articulate.
Thanks for prayers and good will as it is extremely helpful.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

We have a lot in common brother.

ATS

My heartfelt message to you.

Cherish every moment you have with your
wife.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Just as a side story and some information. I have a guy that works for me who retired military as an E8 and makes about 100k a year plus his retirement. He and his wife decided to buy and live in a RV instead of renting or buying a house. They are happy with it, and the one thing that you have now that many do not have is mobility to go to anywhere where a job takes you. If I were you I would be looking 49 state wide for better paying job.

I say this for you to not think you are now at some bottom that you can not get out of.

edit on 24-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join