It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russians Indicted by Bob Mueller Are Fighting Back..Catching Him Totally Off Guard.

page: 2
35
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The most interesting thing to me will be what they end up getting from discovery. I don't think muller was expecting this nor was he expecting to have to turn over documents of which he can't be sure what they'll ask for. That's in addition to actually making his case in court...the media is so much more forgiving to make a case with especially when they're on your side.




posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That's great and all...but he has to actually prove it...ya know...with evidence.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie


...penetrating our voting systems...


* (citation needed)



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He works for the big fish.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He works for the big fish.


+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism


Sound famaliar?
S.S.D.D.


Binge posting five responses and violating T&C in two of them? Yes, sounds very familiar.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: carewemust

I never did understand that whole thing about these supposed Russian "trolls".

How can you as a serious country, try to convince me...that creating fake facebook profiles and organizing weakly attended protests has in some way...made a mess of your election process. I mean...the thing is ridiculous all the way through.

Firstly, organizing protests...I just dont see how is that illegal ? When thousands of such protests were up and running all over the country. And not by Russian trolls. But by Americans.

Creating fake facebook accounts ??? come on people..then shut the whole internet down...because..most of the stuff on there is fake anyway.

Pitiful at least.


Yeah. I kind of feel like this should be more relegated to an episode of "Catfished", rather than making a federal case out of it...

I guess it must feed into their agenda to convince us that ordinary citizens are just too confused and overloaded with information to be able to make big decisions like voting, or raising a child, or owning a weapon... just let the state take care of everything.

After all, there are Fake Accounts out there... ready to strike again at any moment. THE HORROR!! THE HOOOORRRRROLOLOOOOOR!A

Do you feel safe? Do you know where your children are right now? See? It's already getting too complicated. Just hand over everything and Nanny will take care of you.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism


Sound famaliar?
S.S.D.D.


Binge posting five responses and violating T&C in two of them? Yes, sounds very familiar.
Sometimes when they get overly triggered the mods let them get it out as some sort of therapy I think.
BOOM😍



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly


penetrating our voting systems - no biggie

You lying - no biggie

Here's a hint, the voting system was never penetrated, stop listening to CNN and fake news.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly


penetrating our voting systems - no biggie

You lying - no biggie

Here's a hint, the voting system was never penetrated, stop listening to CNN and fake news.


Whats funny is that Obama himself said the Election system is so large and de centralized its impossible to realy have a effect.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04


Hillary had been gathering "big fish" and planning to be President for a couple of decades. I think everyone underestimates to this day how pervasive was her control of political, legal and voting systems.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly


penetrating our voting systems - no biggie

You lying - no biggie

Here's a hint, the voting system was never penetrated, stop listening to CNN and fake news.


Whats funny is that Obama himself said the Election system is so large and de centralized its impossible to realy have a effect.

And the Democrats did an investigation and said the voting system was not compromised. Fake news CNN did everything possible to make people think it was. I can't tell you how many people told me it was after watching CNN talk about how the election hacked .. and then they looked into it and saw how CNN used key words to deceive them into thinking it happened when it didn't.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good to see.

Ridiculous to see his effort to criminalize political speech. Even if it did come from "The Russians" (aka citizens of Russia)



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

President Obama himself jeered Trump for even hinting at election compromise



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah yeah I'm so sure.
It's DeGenovas opinion . I don't see Mueller being caught off guard.
He seems pretty on the ball to me.
See that? That's my opinion.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nevertheless, it is disconcerting to see individuals prosecuted for political speech in this manner. These folks aren't accused of any "hacking" and spreading misinformation about your opponent is standard procedure at election time. Consequently this is why FBI's use of Clinton's political dossier is so shocking and unprecedented (which FBI should've known was a campaign document - aka lies)
edit on 5/11/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Exactly - how can Mueller be ready to bring an indictment but not be ready to go to court?
He just rushed this nonsense out there assuming that no one would bother responding.
What a crock.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah yeah I'm so sure.
It's DeGenovas opinion . I don't see Mueller being caught off guard.
He seems pretty on the ball to me.
See that? That's my opinion.
YOU saying Mueller is "on the ball" in a thread about how Mueller isn't "on the ball" in this case is like me saying Garfield is a good dog...lol
BOOM😅



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

In Mueller's crooked world, Garfield might as well be R. Rosenstein
😅 (sorry for copying your emoticon)

It is terrible to see the level deepstate will stoop to in order to bring this President down. Given their track record with informants, I wouldn't be surprised if FBI inserted Page (or anybody else) to engage in a conspiracy and try to associate members of the campaign with it.

Informants aren't known for their honesty. They've all got an angle and 99% of the time they are informing in order to avoid their own incarceration or prosecution. The small remaining few do so for monetary gains. They have every reason in the world to produce results for their handlers, and would lie/entrap/frame as many individuals as required to enrich themselves.

And finally, 0.01% of informants may be doing so in order to genuinely advance justice and the rule of law. This is exceedingly rare. And chances are ~99.99% that Page (or whomever) was among the former categories and not motivated by love of justice or rule of law.



posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah yeah I'm so sure.
It's DeGenovas opinion . I don't see Mueller being caught off guard.
He seems pretty on the ball to me.
See that? That's my opinion.


An opinion based on facts that are not in question.

Since you disagree tell us exactly how he is wrong then. Explain why the SC tried to quash the defense motion to start immediately if the SC, as you allude to, has everything prepared and ready to go.
edit on 11-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
35
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join