It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI possibly put a spy in Trump campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He is one of the pieces that sets in motion G.P. getting caught up in the whole thing. Why does Halper even want to meet with him in London, out of the blue? It smells of a setup by the Intelligence community to plant the seeds of "Russian Collusion" by setting up all the info. Look at every piece of data we have.... They all have I.C. links. The Steele Dossier, Russian Attorney Natalia V (Fusion GPS and needed Loretta Lynch to even get in the country), Halper. There hasn't been one piece of evidence that hasn't been planted or put in front of Trump underlings by the I.C. Show me evidence of Trump underlings that show concrete Russian Contacts to mess with the Election that aren't from the I.C.? I haven't seen one. Also what exactly was the "Insurance Policy" meeting in "Andy's Office" (McCabe) all about? Strzok went to London in August of 2016.........why and who did he meet there? Halper meets Papadopoulos in Sept 2016..... you connect these dots.

So it wasn't just the ruskies that tried to influence our election? It was also the brits with the aid of the former administration?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: carewemust

Did ya herar Mueller is now investigating Nunes and others on the comittee to try and shut them up?

There are some fake rumors leaked just to make the liberal media look more stupid, when this is over. I'm all for that..and more.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
a reply to: Xcathdra

Halper does seem to be the common link in all of this and does seem to be the coordinator/initiator of the whole Russian collusion narrative operation.

Does Stefan Halper meet these "hints" given by Rush Limbaugh today?

Limbaugh mused that the informant is an “Oxford professor” with dual UK-U.S. citizenship who opposed Trump’s candidacy and has previously been an informant for the FBI and CIA.

Source: www.thepostemail.com...

Actually, I don't know why people are so surprised that Obama's FBI put a "mole" inside the Trump campaign. That administration obtained FISA spy warrants illegally, and also "unmasked" Trump campaign officials with abandon.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join