It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI possibly put a spy in Trump campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
I hear they are going to bring back the TV series "24", and it will be based off the Obama administration.

GP makes sense to me too. I've heard him called the Coffee boy. My understanding is he didn't play a huge role in the campaign. Maybe it was to not get too close to people, for fear of him being caught.

Coffee and Kolaches always better than Tea and Crumpets

especially when you get outed like GP
šŸ˜Ž

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah, but then I looked at the source of the claims.

The individual reporting those claims is a known liar and has exaggerated/made up many similar claims in the past. Furthermore, never made any sense why "some random GOP staffer" would spill the beans to some random person that just so happens to have posted other provably false claims.

Besides, aren't congressmen and women immune from prosecution for actions taken while in congress?
edit on 5/11/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: carewemust

Did ya herar Mueller is now investigating Nunes and others on the comittee to try and shut them up?

Not sure what Mueller thinks he is doing by going down that road.

If Mueller is going to be a dick then all the Congressmen need to do is take all of the info they collected, including the classified parts, and read it into the Congressional record.

case closed.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This would be the FBI sending in a spy on their payroll to spy on the trump campaign. This would be a level of abuse so egregious that it would be unheard of.

Or investigating and uncovering a vast criminal conspiracy/enterprise involving the (then elect, but now) President of the US.

That too.

edit on 11-5-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Obama administration was actively spying on Trump and his campaign.

The bad news is that the FBI and our government is hopelessly corrupt.

The good news is, that Trump is innocent.

Why do I say that?

Because if he was guilty of ANYTHING, then it would have leaked out (WITH PROOF) prior to or just after the election.

Instead, leftists have had to sit back and watch Trump dismantle Obama's legacy bit by bit because they can't do anything about it.

Oh sure they claim, mental issues, physical issues, racist, islamophobic, Russia, sexist, blah blah blah. . . . .

But there is no THERE, there.

If there was, we'd have heard about it countless times.

Now the media and the DNC can only work in an illegal manner to pull a coup on Trump.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Jack Posobiec
šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
ā€Verified account @JackPosobiec
3h3 hours ago

EXCLUSIVE: Carter Page tells me he is not the FBI mole, but added it may be "A guy I know who splits most his time between inside the Beltway and in one of the other Five Eyes countries"

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Washington would have had them shot

Enhanced interrogation. Careful of my new floor!!

Hanging is too good for 'em.

edit on 5 11 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: A London Meeting Before The Election Aroused George Papadopoulosā€™s Suspicions

Two months before the 2016 election, George Papadopoulos received a strange request for a meeting in London, one of several the young Trump adviser would be offered ā€” and he would accept ā€” during the presidential campaign.

The meeting request, which has not been reported until now, came from Stefan Halper, a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.

Halperā€™s September 2016 outreach to Papadopoulos wasnā€™t his only contact with Trump campaign members. The 73-year-old professor, a veteran of three Republican administrations, met with two other campaign advisers, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned.

ā€“ā€“ ADVERTISEMENT ā€“ā€“

Papadopoulos now questions Halperā€™s motivation for contacting him, according to a source familiar with Papadopoulosā€™s thinking. Thatā€™s not just because of the randomness of the initial inquiry but because of questions Halper is said to have asked during their face-to-face meetings in London.

According to a source with knowledge of the meeting, Halper asked Papadopoulos: ā€œGeorge, you know about hacking the emails from Russia, right?ā€

click link for article...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Halper does seem to be the common link in all of this and does seem to be the coordinator/initiator of the whole Russian collusion narrative operation.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Halper does seem to be the common link in all of this and does seem to be the coordinator/initiator of the whole Russian collusion narrative operation.

I am not understanding this, the mole was in the Trump campaign according to the leak, Halper had nothing to do with the campaign.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

This would be the FBI sending in a spy on their payroll to spy on the trump campaign. This would be a level of abuse so egregious that it would be unheard of.

Or investigating and uncovering a vast criminal conspiracy/enterprise involving the (then elect, but now) President of the US.

That too.

it had better be just that, or there will be a lot of answering from the Obamanites.
I wonder if they will put cuffs on Obama in public? Or Trump if your fantasy is true.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

If this is the case, then why would the FBI lie about what it was that began their investigation and try to hide behind a drunken George Papadapolous?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If it hasn't been posted already, it's probable that the mole for the FBI was Stefan Halper. He checks off every one of the criteria.

Check it out Here
edit on 12-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

He is one of the pieces that sets in motion G.P. getting caught up in the whole thing. Why does Halper even want to meet with him in London, out of the blue? It smells of a setup by the Intelligence community to plant the seeds of "Russian Collusion" by setting up all the info.

Look at every piece of data we have.... They all have I.C. links. The Steele Dossier, Russian Attorney Natalia V (Fusion GPS and needed Loretta Lynch to even get in the country), Halper. There hasn't been one piece of evidence that hasn't been planted or put in front of Trump underlings by the I.C. Show me evidence of Trump underlings that show concrete Russian Contacts to mess with the Election that aren't from the I.C.? I haven't seen one.

Also what exactly was the "Insurance Policy" meeting in "Andy's Office" (McCabe) all about?

Strzok went to London in August of 2016.........why and who did he meet there? Halper meets Papadopoulos in Sept 2016..... you connect these dots.

Halper first contacted Papadopoulos by email. In a Sept. 2, 2016, message sent to Papadopoulosā€™s personal email account, he offered the Trump aide $3,000 to write a policy paper on issues related to Turkey, Cyprus, Israel and the Leviathan natural gas field. Halper also offered to pay for Papadopoulosā€™s flight and a three-night stay in London.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Everyday more evidence comes out making the intel community and the FBI look bad

Simply not true.

Silly, stop trying to defend the indefensible. The FBI and the I.C. are still stonewalling attempts by Congress at legitimate oversite.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: BrennanHuff
a reply to: MoeGreen

I know that he met Papadopoulos in London, but i don't see Halper having any connection to trumps campaign team.

How can he be the mole?

Unless he is a part of the campaign?

Perhaps Papadopoulos is the mole and Halper helped facilitate it?

Again speculation on my part

Papadopoulous is the "useful Idiot" as they talk about in the article. He is one of the setup pieces to get the investigation going. Funny how its the I.C. who sets up the meeting with Halper and G.P. It's not George Papadopoulous reaching out to Halper out of the blue for no reason.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Does anyone believe that Comey would plant a mole in the Trump campaign without Obama's knowledge and approval?
I don't think so!

FYI for what it's worth.
constitution.com...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350

Does anyone believe that Comey would plant a mole in the Trump campaign without Obama's knowledge and approval?
I don't think so!

FYI for what it's worth.
constitution.com...

*snort*...

With Peter Strzokā€™s text messages available to the public due to his outing as an anti-Trump instigator within the Special Counselā€™s #RussiaGate hoax, we can determine that Strzok and his adulterous lover Carter Page were both connected to Stefan Halper and George Papadapolous ā€“ two men intrinsic to the Obama teamā€™s offensive against Trump.

Well, that would be a hoot, wouldn't it?

edit on 5/12/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I hope it pans out and its true. However much of the stuff published by the "Dave" guy on 'Before Its News" is absolute fraud and deception. Just like MSM. a reply to: Grambler

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join