It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI possibly put a spy in Trump campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was also thinking of George Papadopoulos, however
he has plead guilty to lying to the FBI, Has he been sentenced?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Washington would have had them shot

Back in those days, they summarily hung traitors while everyone watched.
They really need to bring that custom back.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: burntheships

She also says Nunes and Gowdy were able to dig up a name, implying they know who this person is as well.

Interesting, well whomever it is....

I think Nunes will get to the bottom of it. He certainly has the right to
inform the President, if he hasn't already.

It seems you are right about her thinking its a US citizen.

Who on trumps campaign in a US citizen that might be abroad and have ties to foreign intel services?

Does page fit that criteria?

Jared is chummy with the Mossad. Oh the irony...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If it's Page that explains A LOT. The idea has been tossed around some by those following the details closely.

If these imperious bastards think they are going to get away with this like they are accustomed to getting away with stuff...I think they got another think coming this time.

They better hope it's from honest prosecutors and not a ticked-off public with pitchforks.

The more I think about it, I think papadopoulos makes sense.

Now granted this is all speculation on my part, but I am just spit balling.

Here is a thread I did on him and why using his situation as the start of the investigation seemed ridiculous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. Papadoloulos (GP) has connections to hillary. He would have lived abroad, and had connections to foreign intelligence agencies (ill get to more on that later.

2. The Australian diplomat who reported his conversation with GP to the fbi was responsible for facilitating millions of dollars to the clinton foundation from Australia.

Strangely he didnt seem to go through the official five eyes channels by going through Australian intelligence; he went straight to the FBI which was good enough for them.

The author of the article in the OP says Nunes dug up a name meaning they may know who this FBI informant is. Nunes recently was discussing how there was no five eyes intelligence used to start the investigation; meaning he may be on to something with Papadopoulos.

3. The professor Mifsud that supposedly introduced GP to russians worked for campuses with heavy ties to italian and UK inteligence. On the thread about GP i linked above, there are articles about how the CIA also operates out of some of those campuses. Mysteriously, the one campus Mifsid lead shut down and left almost no trace after the GP story broke, and mifsud is currently whereabouts unknown.

Mifsud's seemingly best friend and colleague was a EU MP named Pittella (who no doubt would have relationships with foriegn intelligence), who campaigned for Hillary

Now strassel sayssays she thinks she knows who it is, and says the following.

Its a US citizen, that lived abroad, and that has connections to foriegn intel. GP seems to fit all of that.

In addition, strassel is question when exactly this informant started.

In fact, she says the following.

Which would lead to another big question for the FBI: When? The bureau has been doggedly sticking with its story that a tip in July 2016 about the drunken ramblings of George Papadopoulos launched its counterintelligence probe. Still, the players in this affair—the FBI, former Director Jim Comey, the Steele dossier authors—have been suspiciously vague on the key moments leading up to that launch date. When precisely was the Steele dossier delivered to the FBI? When precisely did the Papadopoulos information come in?

And to the point, when precisely was this human source operating? Because if it was prior to that infamous Papadopoulos tip, then the FBI isn’t being straight. It would mean the bureau was spying on the Trump campaign prior to that moment. And that in turn would mean that the FBI had been spurred to act on the basis of something other than a junior campaign aide’s loose lips.

Now keep in mind she thinks she knows who the informant is.

The questions of when the informant started, and if it was before the GP story really make sense if it is GP.

In other words, she is like "wait a minute, If GP is the informant, then when did he start? Because if it was before his conversation with that Australian, the whole reasoning for the start of the investigation is a lie and its game over"

Another thing that makes sense if its GP is that unlike Carter Page and other characters, he has been almost invisible. Page has been on tv, as haev many others. But when have we heard from GP?

And it would also make sense that Mueller "charged" him. This would allow them to seal any info about GP under the claim it would hurt the ongoing investigation.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Twitter and blogs are blowing up. Folk are pissed like I've never seen before. Me too. This won't stand. My money is on Page.

a reply to: Grambler

Just saw your post above. Maybe it is GP?

edit on 10-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Twitter and blogs are blowing up. Folk are pissed like I've never seen before. Me too. This won't stand. My money is on Page.

Just saw your post above. Maybe it is GP?

I am just speculating, but GP makes a lot of sense.

Now granted, I stll see no proof that there was an informant, but it very well be the case. We will have to wait for proof.

But if it was GP, that means the FBI's own reaosning for starting the investigation was a lie, and they had a spy in before there was any reason for an investigation.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Trump has been dealing with the Russian mob for years. Perhaps that's why they had an FBI informant and had nothing to do with the campaign. Perhaps it was a National security issue or [gasp] a criminal investigation.

But why do they even need an informant? Trump can't even stop the leaks from his staff.

www.usnews.com...

thehill.com...

Just speculating...
edit on 10-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Is the russian mob an arm of the Russian government? What is the correlation to the Russian government. I recall at one point our courts decided by legal definition that Juggalos are a gang. Do you think Trump may have consorted with a Juggalo? Maybe we should empanel a grand jury and special counsel to investigate Trumps ties to the Insane Clown Posse.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump has been dealing with the Russian mob for years. Perhaps that's why they had an FBI informant and had nothing to do with the campaign.

But why do they even need an informant? Trump can't even stop the leaks from his staff.

www.usnews.com...

thehill.com...

Just speculating...

The why would the fbi lie about what started their investigation into trump russia collusion>

And even if that was the case, it is an outrage.

Imagine if hillary runs again and trumpputs an fbi spy on her team, under the xcuse that she has been accused of criminality for years, and has shady overseas connections.

Then that spy relates all of the info back to trumps FBI.

It would be outrageous.

The threshold for spying on a presidential campaign should be almost impossibly high.

Otherwise you jeopordize the integrity of the election by having unelected intel people leaking dirt to the other campaign and public, doing things like unmasking people and many other things.

We can not have a system where the intel community is spying on presidential candidates for bad reasons.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This would be a level of abuse so egregious that it would be unheard of.

The repercussions of this would be astounding. The threshold for the FBI to have a human spy in a Presidential campaign should have to be so extremely high that it would be almost impossible. I cant even imagine a scenario when this should happen.

Unheard of? The FBI has an entire division dedicated to counter intelligence specifically focused on the US government. It's how they uncover traitors selling secrets to foreign governments. Man, how long have you been around? And don't put it past the FBI to plant false evidence to frame Trump. Like the convenient fire in Trump tower just days before one of his attorneys was raided. You think that was a coincidence? I'm beginning to think you are naive.

This is the game.

As an aside one thing never acknowledged is how long Trump spent in Hollywood as a TV reality star. Trump has something better than HUMINT. He has blackmail leverage on more people than you can imagine. Celebrities, politicians, and foreign dignitaries. He plays the game as well as anyone.
edit on 11-5-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
wow. Who was it that said recently this memo is way worse then they even imagined? Maybe this i swhat they were referring to.

But whats funny is THEY HAD A SPY IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND STILL GOT BEAT.

America wants to be great again..

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A ball buster would be if Manafort is the Mole.

😎

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If it is Manafort, or GP that would take deception to a
whole new level. Fake court proceedings?
Or should I say "staged" proceedings.

I wouldn't put it past them though.

edit on 11-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

FBI possibly put a spy in Trump campaign - automatically proven beyond doubt Russian to I spose.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I was also thinking of George Papadopoulos, however
he has plead guilty to lying to the FBI, Has he been sentenced?

Papadopoulos is like a ghost. It's interesting that the FBI started an investigation into the Trump campaign, based on words from a proven liar.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A ball buster would be if Manafort is the Mole.

😎

Some Mole Hints..

Chairman Nunes sent Main Justice a classified letter asking questions. DOJ responded saying they would NOT comply with providing information (letter) The Washington Post claimed Nunes was looking for information on an FBI/DOJ ‘source’: “a U.S. citizen who has provided intelligence to the CIA and FBI.” Additionally, this “source” was later also described by WaPo as a witness for Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... nated-brennans-ec/

Also, Gowdy/Nunes met with FBI/DOJ/Intel officials Thursday. The result: Another meeting is scheduled to discuss further meetings on how to protect this "valuable" MOLE.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... sts/

But, as referenced here: www.abovetopsecret.com... , President Trump is preparing to FORCE the DOJ/FBI to turn over documents demanded by Congress. House leader Paul Ryan came onboard today, also backing Nunes/Gowdy in their demand for non-redacted DOJ/FBI documents.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

So is this the "insurance policy"?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
M

Blindfolds at dawn?

When are the dems gonna fix that front wheel on their shopping cart?

Don’t they get tired of pushing that around under bridges?

Hint: leave the cinder blocks somewhere.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well Seth is dead so it ain’t him.

If the FBI could live up to their rep, it would be IVANKA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join