It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any info out there on what Mary talked of with her son Yashua

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In Scripture he dragged his timber by his family and mother on the torture through the city....and said, " See Mother, I make all things new.... "

somewhere thirty years ago I read an account......of what they shared....being super special boy got gold when He was a babe

I'm curious......what name did she use.....no way to tell, huh!!

thanks for any input, I work better with more inout....ya know...he....he

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did they hear tell of the name Emanuel......

or just us Bible readers........ok....

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
She probably called him egghead. Or donkey butt. Of course, we have to translate those back into their language, I wonder which one is pronounced Yashua

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

rickymouse see yes stuff like that....donky face....no...his diapers had candy....

in my recollection of that bit I read years ago......and ol' GBP/JPYis renowned in ATS circles as solid as that rock.....where was I oh

they had knowledge of the big picture....like that boy of Hers was gonna make all things new....

and did she see miracles around the house....like that one time that was cool remember that one yea....that was cool.....he....he

edit on 10-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'm thinking stuff like; "Clean your room." or "Take out the garbage."

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
He probably lived his young hood like any other kid.
Most of the time people think that because he was God incarnated, he was praying all the time saving kitties and birds, turning water into oranges juice or chocolate milk. The purpose of him to be here on this piece of rock was to live as human to understand what it is to be one, therefore be able to intercede for us.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We can't handle the truth.

So many mary's around..or were there?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Mary never had a son named Yashua, An English transliteration never existed back then. He had a Palestinian Hebrew name, of which is no longer spoken and the Hebrew today is actually a take on German Yidddish. If you were to rightly translate it from today's Hebrew that of the bible scholars it would be Jeshua. I know I know the Hebrews have no J, but we are not transliterating into modern Hebrew but English, and in English we have a silent J. Unfortunately the English translation is Jesus not Yashua in the so called common Greek, or is it high Greek, or maybe middle Greek, because none will tell you nor agree that Koine is a Greek language with no known dictionary of word,s and most you get from scholars is differing opinions. transliterations and translation are very different things and depending on the scholar they don't agree either. Most of what is being taught today is some scholars rehashed OPINION on a language he as never really known to be true, and he has denied that there is a Bible that is true.

Don't fall for the old we don't have any Bible that is true and whole so we have to rely on nonexistent, and unknown originals. I will give anyoe y house if they can give me an original document of the Bible whole and complete in any of the original languages. ALL I have seen so far are copies of unverified copies of unverified copies. There are none, that is one truth you will not hear from 99% of the Christian Seminaries, Bible colleges, Universities or Institutes.

Get an AKJV Bible and you will have all the words of God as he had originally had given them, and then believe what the Bible says. Not what it teaches, not what it might mean. BUT WHAT IT SAYS! If you hear a man say something like, "a better translation", or "the Original Greek says" you know you have a man who does not believe what the Bible says or that there is a Bible that is true, correct, whole, and complete, but he does believe in what a scholars says over what God says in his words.

edit on 11-5-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

yep, I noted all the bodily related verses in Scrioture....like when the boys didn;t wash their hands the phasees asked and Jesus said what goes in the tummy ends uo in the sewer...kjv.....
edit on 11-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

you forgot to shed his blood for us as an acceptable sacrifice as a lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world, to God. And that his substiutional death in place of required death the sinner was to die in Hell, the next point went into hell in our place and on the third day because death hath no power over him and arose the third day to give those who through faith on him everlasting life.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yeah unless you read about his childhood, you can just make up whatever. He pushed a kid off a roof and resurrected him. Was busted gathering sticks on sabbath and threw them into the air and they flew away as birds.

Oh i keep forgetting they pulled all the really rediculous stuff out of the final draft.

new topics

top topics

join