It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Official Guilty of Voyeurism Got Many Rapid Promotions, Pay Hikes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Judicial Watch got ahold of some very interesting info about a (former) White House staffer.

This guy was up to some very naughty little things while getting paid by the government 😋

Using high tech stuff, he apparently had videos and pics up womens skirts !!

Takes all kinds to run the Education Department (that's where he worked) doesn't it 😃

And on top of that, he was promoted quickly until he got caught by an IG report.

He did some time and paid a fine for the efforts.

😀

White House Official Guilty of Voyeurism Got Many Rapid Promotions, Pay Hikes

A White House official convicted for videotaping and photographing up women’s skirts on government time received numerous rapid promotions and pay increases in a short time, records obtained by Judicial Watch show. It marks yet another case of a handsomely paid senior government employee behaving badly. In this case, the public official rose through the ranks unusually fast during the Obama administration until he got arrested for taking up-skirt pictures and videos of random women on the escalators of the Washington D.C. metro.

The records obtained by Judicial Watch include an Office of Inspector General (OIG) report for the agency he worked at, salary and bonus data and court records. The disgraced official, William Mendoza, was Obama’s Director of White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaskan Native Education and he committed the crimes while using government train benefits on taxpayer-funded time. Mendoza was first appointed to the Education Department as a “Special Assistant” on January 31, 2011 through an “exceptional appointment,” which is government lingo for political appointments, the records show. After only eight months on the job Mendoza was promoted from “Special Assistant” to “Deputy Director of the White House Initiative on Tribal Colleges and Universities,” increasing his salary from $71,674 to $84,697 plus $20,514 locality pay.

Weeks after that swift promotion Mendoza was bumped up from Deputy Director of the White House Initiative on Tribal Colleges and Universities to the more prestigious Executive Director of the White House Initiative on American Indian and Native Alaskan Education, increasing his salary from $84,697 to $99,628 plus $24,130 locality pay even though he remained in the same location, Washington, D.C. A year later Mendoza received another promotion, hiking his taxpayer-funded salary from $99,628 to $102,949 plus $24,934 locality pay. The following year Mendoza was promoted again, and his annual salary increased to $106,270 plus $25,739 locality pay. The records show that twelve months later Mendoza got another promotion that boosted his salary to $110,686 per year in addition to $26,808 locality pay.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I demand to see proof!

After all, our taxes paid for those videos, I think we should have access to them.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ANOTHER shady Hussein administration member.

Who would have thought?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Not a fan of upskirt vids.

I prefer to see them in real time.

Which reminds me, I have to go to the Mall.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Surely the high-ranking officials who were signing all of his promotions weren't also his clients?

Naaah...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Planet teleX
Surely the high-ranking officials who were signing all of his promotions weren't also his clients?

Naaah...

You never know. There could be pics of Michel out there as she's going up the escalator. Sorry to everyone for ruining the fantasy of seeing the evidence.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Planet teleX

Naaah...

You never know. There could be pics of Michel out there as she's going up the escalator. Sorry to everyone for ruining the fantasy of seeing the evidence.

You suck dude, thanks for that eye worm.

lol, now i need to see Bella Thorn to cleanse myself.

top topics

join