It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years reading and lurking on this site! Wow, how things have changed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The attraction of political debate is the illusion of power and purpose it provides.

The more we scream at each other, the better our world will be.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheUniverseWithin
I have been reading this website for 15 years or more.

To prove how long I've been reading....I'm talking back in the day of Dark Knights "doom thread" if any of you remember that.

I remember when this used to be mostly a conspiracy site. Now it's mostly political.

I do miss a GOOD conspiracy. One does pop up every once in a while.

The neat thing is, I've learned about so many topics that have opened my mind to so many different things over the years.

I'm a 43 year old American business owner. So, after a stressful day, I love to come here to relax and let my mind wander around the forums. And, hopefully learn something interesting.

I can't say I have a lot to add to this site. Most people these days don't listen to anyone anymore anyway.

L0L....lovely....have you ever heard of cyclical Global Continental Displacement and the resulting Global Continental Displacement Waves which come along every 3657 years....you know like what caused Noahs Flood....and which are incoming due in 2021.....because FYI this is the ONLY secret being kept....all conspiracies revolve around this reality....bar none.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Name one..

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

well said...back then the internet was fairly new as well. So, now maybe there is so much more info and disinfo out there.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That may be why we have seen so much change in 15 years. There was no youtube back then, so yeah...no one could analyze like they can now. But still, there are so many unsolved conspiracies we may never have the answers to.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheUniverseWithin

I hang waiting for the pendulum to swing.

In the mean time -- I look for posts that seem to display rational thought.

Those rarities currently hiding amongst the mud slinging.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well, I didn't know what else to say in my intro but maybe, "I was just a wee lad back then, it was so much better I tell ya!" "It ain't what it used to be!" choose your dialect carefully in this PC world! haha

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Good idea. Maybe I will make a great thread soon!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It is a member driven board and sometimes people forget that. What ATS is or was is determined by what members chose to post as topics.

For those who don't care for the political discussions, it's easy to avoid them. One way is to take advantage of the provided tools here. Not the least of which is to click on "forums", pick the forum(s) that interest you and ignore the ones that don't.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I haven't heard of this one. I shall DuckDuckGo it!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheUniverseWithin
a reply to: one4all

I haven't heard of this one. I shall DuckDuckGo it!

Don't confuse a Continental Displacement Wave with a Megatsunami...the processes are similar but one the Megatsunami is only a small piece of a Continent falling into the Ocean and the one the CDW is the ENTIRE CONTINENT DISPLACING AND MOVING THROUGH THE OCEAN.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Anyone know how can I create a topic on this introduction section?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invision123
Anyone know how can I create a topic on this introduction section?

Same question here. I can only respond to other topics, not create my own intro.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Due to the internet and scientific advancement, the vast majority of the “good” conspiracies have been debunked..

No they haven't.

Clearly, we're supposed to believe they have and just move on. Plus, the idea that science is all fully understood and nothing left to argue is also nonsense.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I remember the days when there was an "event", storm, earthquake or something and I would hear about it first and get good info from ATS. Not any more.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome...I enjoy the thread about "Q" and all the secrets involved. Wish there were more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join