It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lylet Mirror - Munich Manual of Demonic Magic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the mirror of Lylet? Supposedly the mirror is used to conjure the demon Lilith, and the ritual can be obtained from the Munich Manual of Demonic Magic. Is this book made up or does it really exist? I didn't think that Lilith was a real demon because she is not the Lesser Keys of Solman? Any ways would really like to know your input. I found out about the demon and mirror from this YouTube vid.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You know there are five books in the keys of Solomon, right? The geotia has the alleged sigils of the gatekeepers of the Guf, (primary database, hall of records, library, hall of souls). Seems kind of strange to align "demons" with things that can teach you math, chemistry, physics, etc.

Whether or not Mathers actually translated the books from the original Aramaic is questionable, but you might want to look up "the sacred squares of abremalin the mage" by the same author. Btw, at one point I owned all five keys and aforementioned book, sold them all for $1500 to a 33rd degree mason in 1973, but I still have all the books on pdf.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Have you summoned any, Unca Bob? I'm very interested in folk that can give objective descriptions of their experience.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
As a child I remember playing Bloody Mary with my friends. I was a bit surprised when my children came home, only being 9, and they were telling me how to do it... Its kinda crazy how some of this stuff latches on... passes on... and survives. Makes ya wonder.

leolady

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If this commune was legit then that burn mark on the back of the guys neck is now a brand mark.

Farmer demon has now burned a mark on that idiots soul similar to a farmer burning a mark onto one of their cattle. He is now nothing more than cannon fodder for the demon to play with.

Demons watch us 24/7 through mirrors everyday. Hell, they even made a song about it '6 Underground' by 'Sneaker Pimps'.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There are things that we are not supposed to be playing with. This books require a certain time to be opened and the person to be as clean as possible and some other instructions that does not come with the books.

My advise:
1. If you want to read them, get a digital copy not printed, try to avoid looking at the symbols.

2. If you have a printed copy, get rid of it. Burn it.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Have you summoned any, Unca Bob? I'm very interested in folk that can give objective descriptions of their experience.

I'll use the same line CSIS uses with me and I use with them, I neither confirm nor deny anything, other than I had the actual books, studied them and sold them. Reality is probably not what you think it is :-)

What was that line.... When you look too long into the abyss, the abyss looks back into you.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/11.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

I agree they are not to be played with. discipline is mandatory in all areas before these materials are approached. demons not quite my preference is daimons, much more facilitating when awareness of instant consequence is in the air.

my early instruction from a learned gentleman came with the strong possibility that during the operation an unfocused mind could lead to physical death. clunkclick.

f

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply, Unca Bob and I'd rather you hadn't summoned any. I'm certainly not looking to do so but rather am interested in whether you think the effects are psychological (think Jungian,) or actual physical manifestations, or something more along the lines of "astral."

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Thank you for your reply, Unca Bob and I'd rather you hadn't summoned any. I'm certainly not looking to do so but rather am interested in whether you think the effects are psychological (think Jungian,) or actual physical manifestations, or something more along the lines of "astral."

What is "physical?" What is reality? I hope you don't think these meat puppets we ride in or this construct we observe is real.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join