It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who played Red Alert Cammand & Conquer

page: 1

join
share:
KC8

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What do u think???? Places to buy it?????

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have every C&C game, except the Red Alert Expansion Pack, Aftermath.

Really Fun! The original Red Alert was the best, Red Alert 2 was WAY to easy, I beat it in 2 sittings. I dont think I ever beat regular Red Alert tho.

Odd

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
C&C Red Alert was, in my opinion, one of the finest games ever made. I will never forget the oh-so-very-satisfying sound of a Tesla Coil arcing a hundred thousand amperes through a helpless machine gunner

You can find a copy of Red Alert for the PC at almost any video game store, usually in the old/discount games section (so it'll be really cheap). I bet you can find it online too... try www.froogle.com or eBay. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You should be able to get it at EB Games. And the C&C Collection should be at Wal Mart for $20.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
all of the red alert games are some of the best stratergy games i have played ever! other than age of mythology i suggest getting this game for any1 who like stratagy c&c is class

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
real fun games...

thats all i know about 'em

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I also LOVE the soundtracks. Frank Klepacki does a great job. No vocals or nothing tho, and theyre still awesome.

Im listening to the Red Alert 2 soundtrack right now, iv also got the Red Alert Soundtrack which is great too.

top topics

join