It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What weapon would you take with you? Alien abduction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What weapon works against the abusive kiidnappers from another dimension? Two things.

Firstly - the ability to resist & overcome hypnotic control - their primary means of preventing you from moving & attacking them is a dark form of deep hypnotic control which is augmented by technological means which are quite simple, but as yet largely unknown to modern humanity. The use of deep brain stimulation via certain invasive techniques has a phenomenal ability to totally inhibit our ability to control or respond with physical action. The investigations into non-lethal weaponry which Col. Alexander was heavily into will shed light on the methodology, including the use of electromagnetic field effects, and other field effects which are beyond our understanding at this point in history.

Secondly, and most importantly, and this may find some objections but I swear it is 100% capable of deflecting the assaults by these entities - faith in the name & power of Jesus Christ, as the high priest over all of existence in all realms of the universe & its counterpart dimensions. In scripture we are told that we will be given "authority to trample on serpents & scorpions", and the ability to resist demonic assaults by virtue of faith in "the name above all names". These entities are a part of the 'control system' for this world, and as such they are material/semi-material entities collectively grouped into a set of authoritative agents of the control system, referenced as "powers & principalities" in the New Testament, which are subject to the highest laws of manifest reality. The "name above all names" gives power over agents of the material realm, to a point, under certain circumstances which mostly involve the operant entities which exist in the 'semi-fluid materiality' of the various planes of existence which intersect with our own universe. Because they are violating the sovereign authority, the natural rights, of the persons they are assaulting - and because they utilise powers of hypnotic & spiritual control which are essentially akin to dark witchcraft - they are subject to a 'word of power' spoken in absolute conviction when they begin to manifest an abduction or visitation/ sleep paralysis type of action against their victim. A strong-willed refusal to bow to their limited authority, by standing in faith according to the words & promises of the One who had absolute control over material & semi-material. spiritual reality, can & does prevent their operation from success (this has been repeatedly testified to in reports from former abduction victims online).

These two weapons I believe will generally overcome the assaults against the right to sovereignty which we are all entitled to by entities which, whether biological/ ethereal/ artificial intelligence, are in essence seeking to cause harm to body & soul, and as such are allied with the darkness of this reality. As such, they can be opposed & overcome in the manner described, except in rare circumstances which are ultimately building up into more powerful testimony, based on the fact that greater understanding will result from extended periods of semi-resisted interference. It's a dark swamp & the ETs are monsters - very difficult to get free, if for any reason you are unaware of how to combat them.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Secondly, and most importantly, and this may find some objections but I swear it is 100% capable of deflecting the assaults by these entities - faith in the name & power of Jesus Christ, as the high priest over all of existence in all realms of the universe & its counterpart dimensions.

I don't think that Jesus is actually helping anyone repel demons or face down aliens. I think what is probably happening is just as you describe in your first point -- that abductees are being hypnotically controlled by some means, and when an abductee focuses on the name or image of Jesus Christ it allows them to at least partially break the hypnotic hold. There are a lot of mental gymnastics being performed during abductions, and anytime a person can kind of get a handle on their own will and thoughts, then there's a chance the entities might lose their control.

In that regard, it would probably still work if you called for Superman to help, although Jesus is probably already on the tips of most abductee's tongues.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I totally disagree with that. I have personally experienced Christ intervening on my behalf in life and death situations, and in instances where creatures and actual people where being controlled and directed by demonic forces. So asking for Christ's help is definitely not just some placebo effect that you think it is.

There are ways (I have heard of) to defeat the hypnotic power of these things (grey aliens) with your own mental discipline as you mention though. So I'm not saying you are wrong on every point made.

I do know of a case reported on by Darrel Sims "The alien hunter" where a lady when being in the beginning of an abduction, thought strongly of some nutty, goofy thing over and over again and it confused the grey creature so it paused it's hypnotic attack long enough for the woman to reach out and grab the creatures eye cover lens and rip it off.

No idea if it is actually true, but it does make a good case for a method of stopping an abduction, sort of..

edit on 25-6-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I agree with your point here. Whether the almighty dude is real or not, having something or someone to help focus ones mind is always a positive.
edit on 26-6-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I totally disagree with that. I have personally experienced Christ intervening on my behalf in life and death situations, and in instances where creatures and actual people where being controlled and directed by demonic forces. So asking for Christ's help is definitely not just some placebo effect that you think it is.

Who do you think people called on in times of stress before Jesus came into the picture? He wasn't always around. Calling on pretty much any deity would probably work. "Oh, great and powerful Ishtar, save me from these grays!"

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Who do you think people called on in times of stress before Jesus came into the picture? He wasn't always around. Calling on pretty much any deity would probably work. "Oh, great and powerful Ishtar, save me from these grays!"

People called on God the Father before Christ was here, that's who. ( Those who knew him and sought him). I can tell you don't really have any background knowledge of these kinds of things or you would have known this as very common knowledge. I don't think your method would work either, because you actually have to believe in your savior first or that mean nasty grey will know you are feeble and have no real power yourself, and will ignore what you are doing whilst getting that probe ready for you..
Also, just making up some hero and calling for him/her isn't known as any kind of defense against grey abductions scenarios in any reports that I have ever heard of. Have you heard of this working?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
From what I can figure the most popular are the greys and they are plant based. Roundup or a machete. Keep it simple.

Now if they can paralyze you would aluminum foil work or go right to stainless. Maybe the old times were right with metal helmets that covered the face and chain on the body??????

But I love my 12 gage pump

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: asrockk
What weapon would you take with you if you knew you were about to be abducted by aliens?

I'd take a sharpened stick. Because they no doubt would have all kinds of hi-tech shields, magnets etc that would stop bullets, but they wouldn't expect a crazed man with a sharpened stick.
a hunting knife. An episode of supernatural dealt with this, needless to say they booted Dean out of their starship after he shanked a few of them and nearly took one hostage. Shock and awe baby, shock and awe

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Chuck Norris .www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Terminator 1 gun shop when he is getting his arsenal

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join