It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What weapon would you take with you? Alien abduction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: asrockk

A .44 Automag

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

the power of christ!

Yeah baby!!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Death Harmonica

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

A teacup.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Like you, a stick. I have an African "Shalaylee" and a Falcata shaped machete. Those would come with me.

A good medium length sword might be the best option.

I dont like swords unless they are ACTUAL swords though and not fantasy crapola. Actual used wartime swords have a different feeling.

I used to own a WW2 reconstructed Katana. The blade was about 200-300 years old. The rest was pieced together from authentic historic parts by the Japanese empire during WW2, as was its custom then.

That was the most incredible instrument.

I had seen and owned crap katanas before but this was different. It felt like it was listening to the users body right inside the brains synapses. The subtle quarks of motion had swift, sharp steel flying through the air on a tether.

The feeling was more powerful than shooting a gun.

LoL

So yeah, aliens -Shmaliens. Give me a sword and they wont control me or stop me unless by force.

I will think this. Yes.

edit on 5 10 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Never go anywhere with out a knife.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the common cold!
have you seen war of the worlds?

or a big EMP bomb.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My phased plasma rifle in the 40watt range.

Is that a reference to HALO? And if so I will join with a Plasma pistol and a BR combo
That would be Terminator, the scene where Arnie is examining the weapons and inquiring about them, finally asking about the 40 watt range plasma rifle.

The gun owner response is classic, "hey pal just what you see", without missing a beat.

Sorry, movie buff.

Damn I should have known that! Now I feel like a vidja game nerd

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My Strat.

I'm sure they could whip up a Marshall, if not, it's pretty sturdy.

My Tele is a bit heavy, can't come around with it fast enough.

Either way I could do some head banging.

edit on 5 10 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Jimi H was never abducted (that we know of) so you may be on to something.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I would eat a quart jar of saurkraut, a family sized can of Ranch Style beans, wash it down with a couple 40's of cheap malt-liquor, and just fumigate the entire craft.

That would be considered a WMD
No-no

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
One cigar (re:Independence Day)
And a good virus (the Jolly Roger one?)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Graphene locked underwear . The rumor is they are rather kinky and like probing where it doesn't shine.

edit on 21531America/ChicagoThu, 10 May 2018 20:21:29 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

A time travelling inter planetary lawyer so my descendant's could sue there but's (babylon 5).

A woopy cushion filled with deadly helium so it farts and squeaks at the same time terrifying them into thinking the great beast of grax had invaded there saucer and was intent on eating them and then singling soprano.

A drunken dentist with his anesthetist in order to make them feel exactly the same as there own victim's (minus the waiting room experience but then again that may make them think about what they are doing to folk's.

An investigative journalist - who happens to also be a retired world champion MMA champion and former special forces in order to capture there costumed arse's and reveal them for who they really are - working for our own government's or even a breakaway illegal government acting outside the norm's of both national and international law but in possession of advanced technology and a nearly bottomless wealth provided by the same elite whom run the hidden NWO.

A Toilet roll to confuse there sorry palid skinned arse's.

Some vitamin D tablets as a good will gesture because they surely should get out more and if time travellers they long ago tweaked there own dna to replace bone with a cartilaginous material based on Biotin instead due to there lack of sunlight exposure (since they then live in subterranean city's) - and lost all there teeth since there food is reprocessed and recycled waste.

A book of ethic's and the entire Syllabus of an ethical study course to give them a boost in the right way but since they are cannibal's who eat there own dead they may find that offensive.

A tailor since they are all apparently naked (A social devolution) since they spend there entire existence in a controlled environment and forgot about wearing clothing a long time ago, since they reproduce from cloning it is also not offensive to them any more but someone should cloth the poor soulless blighters since there cultural evolution now has no were to go but down unless they learn to be cultured entity's again with art - which they also abandoned a very long time ago, music - went there with there vocal chord's and cuisine - like I say they eat a vile tasting paste that smell's of sulfur would make us violently ill and is made from the reprocessed remain's and waste of there people.

A copy of the Hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy, from my reality not this one and a pristine fresh towel.

edit on 11-5-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

That was a great episode.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'd take the infamous Big Bubba with me to give them a taste of what real anal probing feels like

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

My natural sense of inquisitiveness would probably be all the weapon I'd need. I could annoy them so much, just asking questions, they'd let me go. That, or I'd get angry and start yelling uncontrollably. If that didn't do it, there's more lol. As soon as I'd be like, "Okay, let's do this!" and regale them with a run down of all my health complaints and my medical history, demanding cures, they'd be overwhelmed and leave it to the human doctors. Once I ask them to join their planet and switch citizenship, they'd wonder what they got themselves into haha.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
....Mother in Law ?

You want to kill us all or what?!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Graphene locked underwear . The rumor is they are rather kinky and like probing where it doesn't shine.

Nothing is getting near my uranus. '

Aliens or CIA.

They will rue the day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join