It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence has some advice for Mueller. Wrap it up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: alexpmi
As I see it, if there is nothing to be found and hidden. Just let him finish. Nothing to be afraid of. And Tax payers money is spend on so many fronts, in such huge quantities..... that doesn't change a dang thing

Yes and let’s get special counselors to investigate every politician as well, putting wiretaps in them, raiding their lawyers office, looking for any crime at all.

Let’s start with obama and Hillary

I mean if they have nothing to hide just let it happen right?

I fully support that. Including every politician down to a local level. If you want to take my tax money and make decisions on my behalf, then your life should be an open book to everyone you’re working for. Every part.

In fact any new findings should be posted weekly in the newspaper and online. Imagine how different government would be if all these dirtbags knew there wasn’t going to be any hiding of dirt?

Quote of the day....

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm absolutely impartial on that. So yes. Right is right and wrong is wrong. As simple as that

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
This might be thin, but so was Martin Riggs theory on Ananda Hunsaker in Lethal Weapon

John Kerry is going around the world in his violation of the Logan Act Tour(someone should make that T-Shirt) who appears to be doing everything in his power to stop this president's flow.

Then you have Mueller, who looks like he is trying to bring down this president

Do you know, that are old high school friends....

If it didn't look so much like a group of crybabies throwing a tantrum over who won the game, it might appear legitimate from here, but sadly, it just doesn't.

I doubt Trump was aware Cohen was trying to sell his "knowledge", but it's kind of hard to even tell if that is a crime at this point. Maybe this is exactly what I said earlier and it's just revenge at the kindergarten level.

Dems don't seem to mind the appearance.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

OH that's rich... looll

He's sounding like a Chris Crocker telling everyone to leave Britney alone!

It's humorous with the amount of times they tried to investigate Kilarry.

And really. Let Mueller take all the time he wants. Trump never did anything wrong. So there's nothing to find. Am I Right?

edit on 10-5-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

you must not have read the article. typical.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
The whitewater investigation took six years. It was going on for two years before Starr took it over. Not a single indictment.

Bill was eventually impeached because of perjury relating to questions about an incident uncovered during the investigation, that had nothing to do with the purpose of the investigation, over four years after it had started.

No Republican complaining about Mueller has any credibility, shut up and let the man do his job.

Whitewater Convictions

😎

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Special counsel investigations last 904 days (average). Whitewater was 2978 days. Iran Contra when on for 2420 days.

If I were a betting man, I'd put this one at close to three years before it wraps entirely.

EDIT: It makes zero difference what it "looks like" to a bunch of people on the internet. That is not a credible argument for or against the current investigation.
edit on 10-5-2018 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crtrvt
The whitewater investigation took six years. It was going on for two years before Starr took it over. Not a single indictment.

Bill was eventually impeached because of perjury relating to questions about an incident uncovered during the investigation, that had nothing to do with the purpose of the investigation, over four years after it had started.

No Republican complaining about Mueller has any credibility, shut up and let the man do his job.

Whitewater Convictions

😎

No indictments in the first two years before Starr took over as opposed to the Russian probe where 22 people have been indicted already.
For those who think Mueller is taking too long, showing some comparison.

edit on 10-5-2018 by crtrvt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

OOOuuuu so luscious !
😮

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: crtrvt

OOOuuuu so luscious !
😮

🙄

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: alexpmi
As I see it, if there is nothing to be found and hidden. Just let him finish. Nothing to be afraid of. And Tax payers money is spend on so many fronts, in such huge quantities..... that doesn't change a dang thing

Yes and let’s get special counselors to investigate every politician as well, putting wiretaps in them, raiding their lawyers office, looking for any crime at all.

Let’s start with obama and Hillary

I mean if they have nothing to hide just let it happen right?

I fully support that. Including every politician down to a local level. If you want to take my tax money and make decisions on my behalf, then your life should be an open book to everyone you’re working for. Every part.

In fact any new findings should be posted weekly in the newspaper and online. Imagine how different government would be if all these dirtbags knew there wasn’t going to be any hiding of dirt?

I wish I could give you more stars than one.

I couldn't agree with this more... on all sides, at all levels of the government. The moment DJT said he wasn't going to be transparent was the moment we all should have stopped taking him seriously. That all of this has gone on this long is a disgrace.

When he said he would divest all of his interests and hadn't -- it should have been the next red flag. Even if he kept his promise and transferred his interests to his sons, like he said he would, that would not have been acceptable as it is still in the same family, but he couldn't even keep his word on that.

Transparency or no job. The only thing he was open about was that he wasn't going to be open.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

in my defense, I posted an article about what the Vice President of the United States said, and offered an opinion. (they don't really listen to what I have to say)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Doh, fooled again.

I thought Pence was giving sex ed lessons.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Doh, fooled again.

LMAO. That guys idea of sex education would be better suited to 1818.

Maybe Jesus is telling him its time?????

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

pfffft..... reading articles are for rookies.

Besides the comments are where the real info is at.
edit on 10-5-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

At this point, we may be only a small step away!

Mueller...come to Jesus moment?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It is in the best interest of the country for Mueller to conduct a thorough investigation and take his time. That way, if he concludes there was no wrongdoing, it will be a real conclusion and not one forced for political and emotional reasons. If there was wrongdoing, then what's the problem with punishing those who did it?

I'm betting that as Mueller comes closer and closer to finding something Trump did wrong with his finances, the Trump supporters will cry foul. That's just natural, but it doesn't have anything to do with the best interest of the whole country. It has to do with what is in the best interest of Trump supporters.
edit on 10pmThu, 10 May 2018 22:15:51 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Doh, fooled again.

Having seen stormys previous works, I'd say wrapping it up is a good idea..

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyoooooo

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

A million dollars a month is the estimate I heard this investigation is costing. Since it's the govt I assume it's at least double that. Even by govt standards that is a colossal waste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join