It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel fires back overnight.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

What argument do you refer to? Not mine in the slightest. Nothing there rebuts Iran's gov't whatsoever.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Pompeo today promises the strongest sanctions ever seen against Iran. www.jpost.com...
Looks like Iran's time is coming. All they had to do is play ball with the world powers but they went down the Saddam route and now should expect much of the same.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Pompeo today promises the strongest sanctions ever seen against Iran. www.jpost.com...
Looks like Iran's time is coming. All they had to do is play ball with the world powers but they went down the Saddam route and now should expect much of the same.

Hmmm, UN sanctions against Israel in retaliation to US sanctions on Iran?? This 'could' get interesting.....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

All they had to do is play ball with the world powers but they went down the Saddam route and now should expect much of the same.

Really ?
They did play ball but Donald took the ball away.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Israel will veto anything UN against them

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They don't play ball at all by playing outside their borders, all they got to do is play at home and keep out the hooligans from their games. If they don't the ball will be deflated as the system is totally controlled from North America. The Dollar can cripple Iran............. If Israel, sorry I mean the USA decides

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So it's OK for Israel to play outside its borders but not for Iran , even though Iran was invited into Syria.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So it's OK for Israel to play outside its borders but not for Iran , even though Iran was invited into Syria.

Totally agree that these things are unfair. Indeed Iran has helped secure one of the oldest Christian communities on Earth which is a great accomplishment, but................. Iran does not control the Dollar. By not playing ball with the controllers of the Dollar and the influences surrounding that lynch pin of the world financial system we can expect nothing good for the near future of Iran.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Perhaps we should make the Israeli gov't fight the Iranian gov't...say in an arena.

I'd pay to watch that.

Only thing wrong with Your proposal.. Because it is Israel™ ("God's Chosen People" even though the folks who claim to be "Jews™" are occupying any 'homeland' against their religious™ texts) We the U.S. taxpayer MUST pay for it and then add extra $$$ for any 'pain & suffering'...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm sure the Nazis were just defended the fatherland and the Serbs were a really good bunch of guys...

And the Nazis that didn't flee to South America fled to Israel to make a "Home State"...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Absolutely!....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

All they had to do is play ball with the world powers but they went down the Saddam route and now should expect much of the same.

Really ?
They did play ball but Donald took the ball away.

Here's Iran 'playing ball."

www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Umm we are not exactly at peace with them, and we did drift into their space, I'm guessing we would do the same, if a known enemy drifted in our space for whatever reason?
edit on 22-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Umm we are not exactly at peace with them, and we did drift into their space, I'm guessing we would do the same, if a known enemy drifted in our space for whatever reason?

A fine point. Their 'space' included 100s, if not 1,000s of our troops killed with their IEDs in Iraq. If one is pragmatic, one accepts the near inevitability overlapping spaces, at times.

Add in Lebanon, Syria-their vassal state-, Yemen and the efforts against Israel and it adds up to 'their eyes being bigger than their stomach', so to speak. Top that off with nuclear proliferation issues and the mix is stacked fully against Iran's Ayatollahs. Even three Muslim nations, so far, have come out in support of Trump's ending the agreement with Iran....internal opposition must be factored in as well.

If I was a Vegas 'odds maker', I'd set the odds more than a little in the U.S.'s favor. Yes?

For me, I give short shrift on the 'who started it' talking points and focus on the three unknown variables. Russia, China and Israel.

If the Ayatollahs don't heed the events with NK and recognize their position, they're going down. JMO, though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join