It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we have a crime forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have been searching the internet when I came across the topic of unsolved murders.

For example, there was a girl named Betsy Aardama who was stabbed in the back by one or two men the University of Michigan Library and her case remains unresolved.

en.wikipedia.org...

With topics like these, I wonder what if we have a crime forum? We can talk about unsolved murders, we can speculate who murdered the victim and all kinds of other topics.

We can even cover serial killers that aren't as popular as Jack the Ripper and Ted Bundy as well heists that have never been solved.

edit on 5/10/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
I have been searching the internet when I came across the topic of unsolved murders.

For example, there was a girl named Betsy Aardama who was stabbed in the back by one or two men the University of Michigan Library and her case remains unresolved.

en.wikipedia.org...

With topics like these, I wonder what if we have a crime forum? We can talk about unsolved murders, we can speculate who murdered the victim and all kinds of other topics.

We can even cover serial killers that aren't as popular as Jack the Ripper and Ted Bundy as well heists that have never been solved.

Good idea.

I know just the right mason... erm person to moderate it.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

It probably will not happen because it will eventually be viewed as racist.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

en.wikipedia.org...

It probably will not happen because it will eventually be viewed as racist.

Ya but just think how heated that forum would get....it'd be almost as ridiculous as the mud pit.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

As one drunken Irishman asked "why not?"

if ATS pooled our expertise- together we could accomplish something and provide some insight into a crime.
edit on 10-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: grammar nazi

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I like this idea,as this has long been an interest of mine. However, change is usually slow.

Also, I would wonder about the ramifications of being highly speculative about unsolved crimes online.

new topics

top topics

join