It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants to decimate Childrens Health Insurance Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Donald Trump wants to cut 7 billion dollars from the government program that feeds poor children, CHIP. This comes after welfare reform, and if Repulicans aren't stopped in November medicaid, medicare and social security will be decimated as well in an all out assault on poor people. It will be interesting to see if the ret of the GOP supports this evil plan.

www.cnn.com...

As someone who has worked extensively in Medicaid eligibility, I can say this program could use a few tweaks. I can't tell you how many times a household earner lost a lucrative job, filed for Medicaid, got a new six-figure job and received free healthcare for their children for another year for... well, no reason really. Not even 6 figures. A parent making 60k with one kid doesn't need free healthcare for a year for their kids. Sorry not sorry.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Frankly, I dont even bother to comment on stories linked to or sourced from CNN, Fox, or RT; its mostly all slanted drivel designed and twisted solely for the purpose of snagging eyeballs; its propaganda click-bait. It generates ad revenue and causes that warm feeling of confirmation bias with the intended audience.

CNN, Fox, RT........the precise opposite of "Deny Ignorance".

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Trump and the Republicans want to kill children and old people! and gays!

This is why the Democrats are losing members, and the media is viewed as a partisan joke.

Don’t forget black people, Mexicans and poor people.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: CB328

Trump obviously wants to use this money to grind up poor children to feed rich kids.

A delicatessen among the elite, no doubt. If only McDonalds added it to their inventory, Trump would be set.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Also, I've never assigned this program to any families except in transitional cases. Meaning the parents' income was now so high that the household would otherwise be ineligible for medicaid.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Donald Trump wants to cut 7 billion dollars from the government program that feeds poor children, CHIP. This comes after welfare reform, and if Repulicans aren't stopped in November medicaid, medicare and social security will be decimated as well in an all out assault on poor people. It will be interesting to see if the ret of the GOP supports this evil plan.

www.cnn.com...

How about the States' responsibility in health care issues and social programs? You dump in social security in your fear mongering, yet it's Trump who's increased SS more than Obama by far. The States have been saving a fortune with the drop in demand for social programs as the unemployment numbers continue to drop. Let them move those saving back to where the State responsibility lies..... their own 'voting' citizens.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Trump obviously wants to use this money to grind up poor children to feed rich kids.

A delicatessen among the elite, no doubt. If only McDonalds added it to their inventory, Trump would be set.

Hmm grinding bones to make bread. Bread. Pizza dough. Pizza. Comet ping pong. CONFIRMED!!! WE GOT A DEEP SEATED CONSPIRACY HERE FOLKS!!!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

+5 million votes against Democrats

Why?

Because the food stamp program is getting used less and less by the day.

Why?

Jobs

πŸ˜ŽπŸŽπŸ”

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Hmm grinding bones to make bread. Bread. Pizza dough. Pizza. Comet ping pong. CONFIRMED!!! WE GOT A DEEP SEATED CONSPIRACY HERE FOLKS!!!

Assassin with the set up....here comes rollanotherone...he’s up, and SPIKES IT down for game, set and match!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Do you guys (Trump haters, butthurt Dems, Liberals, Whatever it is you call yourselves, or are called) even read your own posts anymore?

You don't even realize how you are presenting yourselves, do you?

So, and please correct me, if I'm missing it somehow, but you title a thread "Trump wants to decimate Children's health insurance program", as if that were anything resembling ACTUAL reality, right?

Really?

And you guys continue to bitch and moan about the way your threads and posts here are treated?

Seriously?

Can you see?
Do you care to even try to see?
Would it even matter to you at this point even if you COULD see?

And you really, honestly still think that it's OTHERS who are delusional?

Look, I respect everyone who comes here. ALL the members here. No matter who they support, or where on the political spectrum their allegiances happen to fall.

Look, Mud pit, no mud pit, Liberal, Libertarian, conservative, Patriot, conehead, no cone, it doesn't matter.

It's just not any fun when spitting vitriol and one-upsmanship becomes the ideological common denominator here.

When a member posts a thread like "Trump wants to decimate children's health insurance program", as if it were actually true, or as if you actually believed it to be true, at least within the context of the title of the thread...

I just have to ask, who is it that's really being dishonest?

We can do much better than this, folks.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I’m pretty sure that is what the $1 menu is all about. Nom nom

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hey morons, how is cutting 7 billion from a small program like Chip not decimating??

How can you claim that nobody benefits from the program, do you know all the millions of people that have ?

You'e not only stupid, but unbelievably immoral people.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hey morons, how is cutting 7 billion from a small program like Chip not decimating??

How can you claim that nobody benefits from the program, do you know all the millions of people that have ?

πŸ‘† and away we go πŸ‘†

The direct attacks have started !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸŽπŸ”

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see if the ret of the GOP supports this evil plan.

If this is evil, then excuse me while I sacrifice a goat to Satan and deflower a virgin to Behemoth's greatest hits on max volume. This is part of the reason why productive conversation between the sides is currently impossible... a combination of hystrionics, lies, misrepresentations all served with a liberal sauce of flat out foolishness served on silver platters to open the conversation is no way to open a dialogue (unless the intent of said dialogue is hostility and disrespect, in which case... carry on.)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well, it's presently unused money which states haven't even added into their budgets so... in reality it represents 0% of the program's overall budget, and the "cut" doesn't impact CHIP in any way whatsoever. That said, it's over a 10 year span, so we'd be talking about $700 Million compared to a program that cost $15 Billion last year... 4.67%. Hmmmm... weren't you one of the individuals who portrayed the tax cut windfall for the average American family as "meaningless," "crumbs," and "chicken feed?" seems apropos here.

Yes, I'm realizing that. I got confused and accidentally sacrificed the virgin and the goat ran away, scared of the loud music. What do?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

May I then assume that your own personal standard of measure, you believe you've acquitted yourself admirably and in good faith?

Concerning the sensationalist thread title, I mean.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The poor here are the wealthy spiritually beyond.

Keep asking myself why was JESUS CHRIST born-incarnated poor? Or made to appear to be if his FATHER is of the starz?

We all learn to humble ourselves eventually in existence as endings become beginnings paranormally.
Hopefully some humble hearts among the Republican group will assist a better outcome.

Think a few steps further psychologically what the poor will feel is the option to escape the madness "the crisis" ? many claim to want to support that is full of many of these very same people.
In essence it will put a strain on the already strained of society. Where is the logic?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Classy!

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit, but hey, whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join