It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to introduce Lindsey Stirling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
She is an amazing performer and violinist. She brings all walks of musical performance to the stage and just kinda kicks arse the whole time. In my mind she may possibly be one of the greats and some of her music can almost bring tears to ones eyes. I myself have been listening to her tunes for a few years now, And even after listening to a song I still can’t get past the beauty of them.
For some to get passed there personal preference of music choices but I feel that I can recognize good music when I hear it. And this is great music. Please if you have the time give her a listen and relax a little. Maybe grab a beer or a glass of wine before hand and truly relax, You will not regret it I promise!

Please enjoy people

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
She is kind of a female Yanni.

I could listen to it if I was in the right mood.

Thank you for sharing her with us.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
When music meets the shadow of music this is the result. Pure harmony of the musical spirit in ones soul.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Introduce...? You're late to the party, she's been around for years now.

She is very good though.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Her track "Roundtable" is on one of my electronic playlists. I love her Dubstep violin as well. Very talented.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Oh ya, shes been around for a while...

This was what made me notice... Few years back

shes hot too!!

edit on 11-5-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Introduce indeed. SHE HAS OVER 2 BILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS! hey man have you heard of this hot new song called gangam style? google it. its kinda hrad to find but id appreciate a link if you track one down.

Im trying to be funny, but honestly this kinda stuff is why i rarely come here anymore. almost everything that is on here has been discussed to death. its just new to you.

this article is outrageous! i cant believe they are going to let that cop get away with that! oh wait... this article is from 2006. Here we go again the surgeon photo. a photo we have all known for a fact is a hoax for 40 years, we still argue about it here.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes totally love her dub step.
Amazing.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join