It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

know a someone whos a somebody? ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
share any info you have from someone you know, or someone you know who knows somebody who knows, etc. Having said that, please use discretion- and dont post a work of fiction

dont feel like posting it?

E-M@IL ME:click here, please

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yep, sure do

I'm guessing several people here on ATS are people who know people.

Why do y'all wanna know?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My wife was/is very good friends with Eliza Dooshku's older brother. They were close in High School and comunicate through email now. We just went to a mutual friends wedding last summer.

My wife tells me about all the stuff Eliza used to do. I wont repeat it here of course, but lets say she has a wild side to her. But for the most part my wife tells me she is a decent, normal girl. I will say she takes very good care of her family, and her family is very importanbt to her.

I have not had the opportunity to meet her yet.

I do have some candid pictures of her and her family through pic exchanges between my wife and her brother. Showing off our kids and stuff like that.

Anyways, thats about it. Ive met dozens of well known people, but this is the closest "tie" I have to one.

Yours Truly,
B. Clinton

[edit on 18-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My ex wife's boss was Lord Carrington, who is considered in some circles to be a member of the Illuminati. I believe that she also met Henry Kissinger and Robert Mugabe. She also worked directly for Maggie Thatcher during one of the Commonwealth Head of State meetings (late 70's I believe).

She told me these things back in the 80's before I had even heard of the Illuminati - otherwise I would have asked a few more questions.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh fine, I'll participate

Jimmy John, the guy who owns the sub shop franchise and has his pic up in there behind a ton of good lookin' eats (it must have been taken over 20 years ago, he looks as young as Mel Gibson does in Mad Max!) is my second cousin. Big Mike of Big Mike's fame is also a second cousin.

My Uncle Jim Liataud invented the K40 -- one of the first if not the first fuzz busters ever made, among other things.

My grandfather is David P. Schippers. Gotten to meet and know several people of influence because of this

Oh yeah, my Uncle Jim (proper noun because that's his "name" in our family) was also in the movie, The Fugative.

Have ya gotten any emails ya want to share with us?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If anybody is Canadian they should know Camilla Scott. She's a cousin of mine. She used to have her own show, played in mamma mia and used to be on some soap opera years ago. She was the canadian version of riki lake when she had that show, except not fat.

On my grandmother's side of the family we are related to abraham lincoln. I have the family tree back home it's something like my grandma's grandpa's brother something.. I'd have to look.

Also in Quebec there is a campbell lake or river named after bernard campbell on grandfather's side that i'd have to look up too.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I played a minature game with Jordan Wiesman, known for his Battletech Game, Mechwarrior, and is CEO and founder fo Wizkids games. Also works for Microsoft in their computer gaming.

Live near and play RPG games with John Kovalic creator of the award winning comic "Dork Tower"

not anyone famous really.. nor politcally powerful

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
When my dad was in the navy he used to work with Admiral Sandy Woodward.

I have met a few ' famous ' people but I suppose my biggest claim to fame was walking out of a cinema with Kylie

Ahhhhh.................the fame..................well for ten seconds anyway :shk:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I know a few....

There's a very powerful malpractice attorney here in Tallahassee who's a multi-billionaire - a friend of mine dated his daughter, although even though they split up, he still lives there....He's like their adopted son - lol.....If any of you have seen my pictures of that bomb-ass kitchen or home theatre, that's his house - won't give you his name though, as I'm afraid of possibly getting sued by the last person on my list to ever get sued by

Another rich and powerful fella a friend of mine used to work for is Dr. Terrence P. McCoy....Really big in the medical field here in Florida, and elsewhere....Has his own castle in Ireland....Close ties with good ol' Jeb...Great guy though...He'll get you drunk as hell if you hang out with him though

Of course, football is big around here in Tallahassee - I've met and spoken with Corey Simon, Brad Johnson, and Bobby Bowden

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
yeah,yeah.....well you can all say that you know me aswell.....!.....you lucky,lucky,lucky people!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
emmm...I met Orlando Bloom o.O does that count?

I know my uncle...who knows people...who knows a gang...who knows other people...who know......important people...who knows someone who works at Area 51 O.o or so ive been told o.O

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
And now you all know Ross The Artist! (me) (see my artwork on the member art thread).

But seriously. My Mom met John Mahoney (the "Dad" on "Frasier" TV show).
He also hangs out at this bar here "Philanders" in Oak Park, so I've been told. I've never seen him there.

My ex-BF was an actor - appeared in "The Untouchables" and was in that Madonna movie w/Rosie O'donnell about the female baseball players.

I have also dated some musicians of note: Anarchy (board deletes rest of stage name)(local prominent Chi Town punk musician).

More importantly, I have hob nobbed with true intellectuals: I went to Architecture school with an Olmstead descendant. My paternal grandfather, George W. Theiss was a locally prominent architect.

My Mom has clients in the multi million range, who attend swanky political functions. I should not disclose these peoples' names. High placed, enough said.

I am not a snob, and do not care. People are people. I have met the famous and infamous - so? I am more concerned with being myself and living my own life. Lately I have 'fallen in with' some truly weird folks, "Freethinkers" would be a nice way to describe them. Amongst which are former members of the Weather Underground who are watched - and - have been hauled off by the government. The Man is probably watching ME now! I don't care.

I like unusual people, famous or otherwise. Me personally, "fame" or wealth mean very little.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Niki]

new topics

top topics

join