It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Calm before the Storm, a beautiful sunset preceding winds of war!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

A vision that came to me few days ago, so powerful that there is no doubt in my mind it corresponds to the very near future of humanity:

It will arrive completely by surprise, in the least expected moment, when everybody will be talking of a new incoming era of progress, cooperation and peace, harmony.

A powerful military action, a terrible attack striking there where Asia ends will push the world into the abyss, as never before since the WWII.

I see eight beasts ready to give the great battle:

a Red Dragon, a Brown Bear, a desert leopard, a tiger in one side, in the other side there is bull, a wolf, a Lion and a game cock.

These seem to me are the nations that will fight in this terrible unexpected war.

In the sky I saw three birds flying over the battle field, an Eagle, a Falcon and a Condor, hesitating to enter in the fight, in the far horizon from the top of peaks there is also checking the scene a Ram of powerful horns ready to jump over.

Two terrible crimes will mark the end of this relative peaceful moment before the terrible hurricane of destruction and violence arrives.

A leader in the continent of Asia will fall victim of fanaticism and probably also of treason in his own inner circle, this will occur in a kind of Peninsula, island or cape, almost surrounded by warm waters.

Another will fall even more violently somewhere in subtropical lands of palms located between the southern Mississippi Basin, the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean on the western hemisphere.

The two great men have known or heard each one of the other, hesitated for long time to meet, but secretly admiring mutually, convinced that in their hands is the power to open a new era era of stability for the world, but it is just a brief moment of light before the darkness arrive. Posterity will judge them with benevolence though.

Great turmoil will explode in the very last of these assassinations, a man of caucasian aspect still in his thirties will be blamed of the crime, but it is only a trick, the cover up, he is only a patsy, it has been all the time in the same way.

The truly assassins will be others, protected by a well arranged plot, the intellectual authors are far a way, in central Europe, they have not given up their so perverse and ambitious plans of domination of the Mediterranean, their crusade to the east, Rome conquering again Palmyra.

There is a powerful evil woman, full of thirst for power, behind all this conspiracy, she is known as the daughter of the beast. It could be not necessarily by blood, by she had admired the most evil tyrant ever born and swore loyalty since her youth to the obscure forces that ruled with him with Iron globe, spreading from her land a dream of a millenium of glory but that only lasted 12 years.

The world will suffer intense moments of generalized stress, social and economic panic for weeks that could become months and only the intervention from above will save us from a total nuclear annihilation.

I prayed after this came to me, I look for comfort in the Mother of God. She is trying to help us, I am sure with her Intersesion we will be saved.

The Oracle ends here. Whoever has eyes let them watch, whoever has ears let them hear.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/9/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

So Hillary is going to ruin the world.

Well, hell hath no fury. . . . .

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Naw, it's my ex-wife.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That was really a lovely story. You have a true gift.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Naw, it's my ex-wife.

Ouch.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You will know the end times by the rise of the false prophets

So ... OP ... are you a false prophet?

P

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Who hever have hears?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well, it can't be THAT near of a future if it comes completely by surprise, as you say. I think most of the world is expecting a war or wars presently, and have been for a few months at least.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
NK..... Assassins, power hungry woman, it all sounds vaguely familiar..

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No, the recently peace agreement in between the Koreas, plus the incoming summit of Mr Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump will spread a mystic parfum of illusions of peace for weeks, also the soccer world cup in Russia as well will relax millions of people with the mesmerizing show of sport glories.

In the Congress the democratics will try to defend the Iran treaty for the incoming weeks, making difficult to Trump to kill it completely.

Nothing will show hints of something grave to occur for a while.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/9/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Trumps recent memorable statement during that photo shoot at the White House comes to mind right about now .

Let’s hope we don’t have to live through WW3

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This is it.
Right here and now.

Have Faith.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So , who will it be that steps up after the Temple of the Mount has been rebuilt and will perform the Abomination of Desolation ?
Trump ?
Assad ?
Putin ?
Un ?
Netanyahu ?
Other ?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That is interesting because I have pictured an Asian country invading America,I think it was China but I do not remember all the details and was told I would not be able to,a little comes back here and there as we get closer to beginning of the end.
Be on watch for there are signs , I see the lord talking to me in little ways increasingly often since May of last year, we surely are approaching a time unlike any other,of course you know this but my message is also to them whom might see the truth here:
Repent before the woes come,for there is an earthquake that will shake the modern world like no other from sea to sea from continent to continent. This world will be shaken and there will be war, there is a war but also a war to come.

Keep your eyes on Israel and CERN,CERN is built upon an ancient city that in the times of Rome was dedicated to Apollyon, Apollyon is one of the many names of Nimrod who built the Tower of Babel. Nimrod has had many names over the years, I believe he will be this angel of the bottomless pit, he was a nephilim(one of the fallen angels).

CERN's logo very clearly hides the number of the beast,they are trying to open up a portal to another dimension, and their mascot is ancient Apollyon. Starting to sound like Revelation chapter 9,of course the locust have yet come because they have not enough power to open it for long,they are looking into trying to accelerated AI advancements so they can do the complex calculations required.

Keep your eyes and ears open,stay watchful and in prayer.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Except perhaps the missiles being fired back and forth directly between Israel and Iran at this moment....

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

John... Mr Titor... could it be? Bueler... Bueler...

10/10 for a very creative and articulate way of portraying our imminently doomed timeline.

Let's hope for peace and not the latter...

Cheers
-StS

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Buy more food.

Proverbs 22:3
The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.

1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Wait till you see the endgame...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Sounds like a trip to la la land!

edit on 5102018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The temple is not going to be rebuilt by human hands, there is no body in modern Israel clean enough to be allowed to do it, that is part of the great mistake when somebody insist in to deny that the Messiah has already come many centuries ago.

The Abomination of desolation was carried out in History twice, on the year 33 AD by the High Priest Caiphas and his predecessor Annas when they entered into the Santo Sanctorum of the Great Temple of Jerusalem the Saturday after they had presided the judge of Joshua Bar Joseph in his house before.

They had already condemned to cruel death the Servant of God predicted by the Prophet Isaiah, the Messiah longly predicted to be sent.

www.biblestudytools.com...

The second desolation of abomination took place few years ago when Coptic and Armenian monks started a quarrel inside the Nativity Basilica of Bethlehem, a so sacrilege act, one that offended God as few things can do it.

pls check
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Clergy fighting each one the other in the Nativity Church at Bethlehem

That is one of the signal that this war is coming to the world, as punishment for the so many sins committed.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/10/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join