It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now: Missiles Built With The Billions Obama Gave Back To Iran Fired At Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Does Israel have any baby nukes?

With 400+ nukes...most likely it has many low yield nukes.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Missiles Built With The Billions Obama Gave Back To Iran Fired At Israel

That's some good propaganda.

What is cool is the stuff the US gave Israel is being sent toward Iran. So the US is funding this thing in both directions.

Obama did . See your own statement . You just need to put it in past tense
So Obama funded this thing in both directions.
I think 150 billion dollars is just a wee bit more than what was provided to the other side .
Under cover of darkness. Covertly , where no one in the world would know.
That may be construed as treason . Not high treason though as we were not at war with Iran

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Iran fired missiles at Israel only to find them shot down by Israeli/US built iron dome system. and the israeli/US David's Sling system.

By the way not all were shot down because the iron dome system can compute where the Iranian missiles will hit and if it desert or farm land where there are not people the iron dome/David's Sling systems saves there missiles for more important work.

Israeli/US built iron dome system.
www.raytheon.com...

David's Sling system.
www.upi.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Ex-Potus , thank all the heavenly powers . Another 4 years and the US would have been a 3rd world country worse than Iran.
You did get the ex- President part , right ?
Freudian slip ?
Or , do you believe Obama is still President ?
Or , just wishful thinking on your part ?

edit on 5/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 9 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
President Trump is so far ahead of you.....

He made a wise choice, and it will be proven.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

According to the source I posted earlier...Israel struck back with 4 aircraft and 30 missiles.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

do people not see the logical fallacy of this Israeli nuclear weapons assumption, it's never even been proven that Israel has nukes but people keep parroting it like it's a fact, using this lie to justify everything israeli or american enemies do or say to oppose or threaten us.

why would they need nukes with american nuclear capabilities supporting their nation already, it would be a waste of money, time and resources, it would also be impossible to hide from anyone.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

You and me paid for these missiles. Robinhood Obama robbed us.

Obama more resembles "BobinHood"

😮

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Are you saying Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons?

Hard to prove when they don't sign on to international treaties or allow inspections, I suppose.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow the propaganda machine is kicking in faster then I thought.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Fast? It took you 3 pages.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You and me paid for these missiles. Robinhood Obama robbed us.

Obama more resembles "BobinHood"

😮

www.urbandictionary.com...

BobbinRobinUsAllHood

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Wow the propaganda machine is kicking in faster then I thought.

😴

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Obummer the Articulate Incompetent.

Ideology at its worst.

Results forthcoming.

S&F

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The only reason the propaganda machine is out to get Iran is because they will not accept the World Bank as their national bank.

I think you fundamentally misunderstand how the World Bank works and what its role is.

To the OP. Rockets have been routinely fired into Israel since c. 2001 by terrorist groups directly supported, funded and supplied by Iran. With Iran building their presence in a dysfunctional Syria, we can see more direct interference by Iran who have committed themselves to destroy Israel.

I am not an apologist of Israel, but they have been dealing with Iran who are a nation driven by the need to maintain a unhealthy degree of hated towards Israel, and desire to perpetuate conflict in Palestine.
edit on 10/5/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
So much for Iran being a "peaceful" nation. If Israel was the one who launched missiles at Iran, the Left would've had a complete meltdown on Twitter and on the Liberal biased news media. Trump did the right thing...you can't trust Iran. Iran is a dangerous nation and the largest state sponsor of terrorism. Like some commentator stated, "The only thing that Iranian Mullahs understand is blood, destruction and death."

Iranian forces based in Syria fired approximately 20 rockets toward Israeli positions in the Golan Heights, the Israeli military said late Wednesday.

www.foxnews.com...

The Israeli army is attributing the attack to members of the Quds force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

The military said intelligence assessments earlier in the week anticipated that after U.S. President Donald Trump announced that he was withdrawing from the Iranian nuclear accord, Israel was likely to be targeted by rocket fire and Iran would try to retaliate.

This Iran-led strike on Israeli territory, however, is the most extensive of its kind to date.

This attack comes on the heels of a Syrian report Tuesday accusing Israel of carrying out an attack on a military base south of Damascus, which was used by Iranian forces. According to reports, Israeli fighter jets entered Syrian airspace and struck Iranian missiles aimed at Israel.

www.haaretz.com...

If this one event makes Iran a war monger what does it say about the US's history of interfering the interal affaris of other countires.

Why have they been in Afghanistan for 17 years when there was nothing left there to bomb 10 years ago?

How many times as the US sent troops in latain Americian Countries?

I could go on

‘The greatest purveyor of violence on earth is my own government.’ Martin Luther King (1929-1968)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

does anyone really think any nation would attack Israel without just cause?

Absolutely.

Hatred of Jews is all they need.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yet here you are spouting "down with Iran" the irony just couldn't get any stronger....

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yet here you are spouting "down with Iran" the irony just couldn't get any stronger....

Nope it's not called irony, it is called recognizing your enemy when they shove it in your face for the whole world to see as they burn your flag and call for your death.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nope it's not called irony, it is called recognizing your enemy when they shove it in your face for the whole world to see as they burn your flag and call for your death.

No, it's irony, you are spewing out "death to Iran" while condemning Iranians spewing "death to America ".

Anyhow don't let me get in the way of your hate fest.
edit on 10-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join