It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now: Missiles Built With The Billions Obama Gave Back To Iran Fired At Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So much for Iran being a "peaceful" nation. If Israel was the one who launched missiles at Iran, the Left would've had a complete meltdown on Twitter and on the Liberal biased news media. Trump did the right thing...you can't trust Iran. Iran is a dangerous nation and the largest state sponsor of terrorism. Like some commentator stated, "The only thing that Iranian Mullahs understand is blood, destruction and death."

Iranian forces based in Syria fired approximately 20 rockets toward Israeli positions in the Golan Heights, the Israeli military said late Wednesday.

www.foxnews.com...

The Israeli army is attributing the attack to members of the Quds force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

The military said intelligence assessments earlier in the week anticipated that after U.S. President Donald Trump announced that he was withdrawing from the Iranian nuclear accord, Israel was likely to be targeted by rocket fire and Iran would try to retaliate.

This Iran-led strike on Israeli territory, however, is the most extensive of its kind to date.

This attack comes on the heels of a Syrian report Tuesday accusing Israel of carrying out an attack on a military base south of Damascus, which was used by Iranian forces. According to reports, Israeli fighter jets entered Syrian airspace and struck Iranian missiles aimed at Israel.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
wasn't Iran provoked? does anyone really think any nation would attack Israel without just cause?

edit on 9-5-2018 by subfab because: removed quotes. it wasn't needed for my reply

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Obama bombs hitting Israel, treason turned deadly.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sarcastic voice "The tv told me that Iran was bad"...
Parrot

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The only reason the propaganda machine is out to get Iran is because they will not accept the World Bank as their national bank.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

And Iran is the only regional power barely capable of standing up to Israel.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Parrot

the prelude to war bells... the gas attack proof didn't pan out in Syria, Israel cleverly provides 'proof' of nuke weapon development in Iran ... then missiles fired... then this...
edit on 9-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Parrot

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

yes

that and nukes

link   
Maybe the US et al. should install someone In-Charge that We can control, We'll name this MAN, 'the Shah', has a nice ring to it.... oh wait...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just to clarify: The "missiles" of your headline are actually smallish (and cheap) rockets. Twenty of them.
The Israelis were expecting the attack.

On Sunday night, Israeli defense officials warned that Iran was planning to retaliate for recent deadly airstrikes in Syria, which have been attributed to the Jewish state, by having its proxies fire missiles at military targets in northern Israel sometime in the near future.
www.timesofisrael.com...
edit on 5/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

over 40 years ago

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

wasn't Iran provoked? does anyone really think any nation would attack Israel without just cause?

Yes, by a half ton of documents...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It getting clearer and cleaerer by the day... The Rothchilds
have commanded it , so the Puppets are dancing.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Meh. Iran is friendly with Syria and has military outposts there. But Israel keeps bombing them.

You get what you give.

link   
a reply to: Phage

not buying it

too convienant

link   

edit on 9-5-2018 by homers1226 because: (no reason given)

(post by SKEPTEK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

Seems to me Iran has been 'provoking Israel for decades via Hamas and Hezzbollah.

It's fast reaching the point where 'who started it' becomes academic. I'd assume an immediate retaliation by Israel....except now that the U.S. has placed itself, in a sense, between the two protagonists Israel may have to consult before acting, if at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join