It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain writes - I Gave FBI’s Comey the Bogus Trump Dossier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Another revealation coming out from Senator John McCain's "book".

Apparently he was the ONE who gave the Trump Dossier to James Comey !!

Insanity spreads like wild rumors I guess.

😀

all according to...
McCain: I Gave FBI’s Comey the Bogus Trump Dossier

Sen. John McCain reportedly confirms in his upcoming book that he was the man who handed to the FBI the infamous “dossier” of unproven allegations about President Trump.

According to a report Wednesday in the Daily Beast, Mr. McCain acknowledges for the first time in his upcoming book “The Restless Wave,” that he met personally with then-FBI director James P. Comey to give him the salacious material.

“I agreed to receive a copy of what is now referred to as ‘the dossier,’” the Arizona Republican wrote. “I reviewed its contents. The allegations were disturbing, but I had no idea which if any were true. I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation’s security should have done.”

He said he went to see Mr. Comey “at his earliest convenience, handed him the dossier, explained how it had come into my possession.”

“I said I didn’t know what to make of it, and I trusted the FBI would examine it carefully and investigate its claims. With that, I thanked the director and left. The entire meeting had probably not lasted longer than ten minutes. I did what duty demanded I do,” Mr. McCain wrote, according to the Daily Beast, which received advance copies of the book, due out May 22.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where did Comey testify the dossier came from???

+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Where did Comey testify the dossier came from???

Jesus.

He said it came to him in a dream from Jesus.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Mandella?

I thought this was old news.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 5/9/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That explains why he is against Trump. By handing over that document he was betraying the Republican party and he does not want to admit he was part of a sham. He should have gotten out of politics earlier, someone targeted him to become a part of a scheme to discredit the Republican presidential Candidate. But, have pity, that tumor was already putting pressure on his brain, it did not form overnight, it was clouding his judgement for maybe a year to year and a half

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Old news.
He sent an aide to London to pick it up (taxpayer $ for the plane ticket?).
Most likely, the FBI already had their own copy.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
He has a lot to confess to, including the 132 Sailors he killed when fire Starting his jet on the aircraft carrier.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Very sad to watch McCain creating such an ugly mess and then burying his once respected legacy far beneath the liberal trash heap. At least he's committing these crazy acts on his own...but he'll be remembered as a slimebag by both parties.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

He had several copies of that dossier. Gave one to John Brennan so Brennan could pass it on to Jake Tapper at CNN.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Very sad to watch McCain creating such an ugly mess and then burying his once respected legacy far beneath the liberal trash heap. At least he's committing these crazy acts on his own...but he'll be remembered as a slimebag by both parties.

Rumors are that he was also working with Harry Reid on getting the dossier.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This was already mostly know, or at least believed to be the source of it all.

At this point, let the dead bury the dead. McCain is a nothing.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Is his security clearance removed yet? He needs to pass on before they wheelchair his carcass in to vote against America some more.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Mandella?

I thought this was old news.

Me too

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That explains why he is against Trump. By handing over that document he was betraying the Republican party and he does not want to admit he was part of a sham. He should have gotten out of politics earlier, someone targeted him to become a part of a scheme to discredit the Republican presidential Candidate. But, have pity, that tumor was already putting pressure on his brain, it did not form overnight, it was clouding his judgement for maybe a year to year and a half

I'll never have pity for this maggot. And my attitude has nothing to do with the dossier. Plenty of evil crap long before then.

Why hasn't this worm died yet?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
He has a lot to confess to, including the 132 Sailors he killed when fire Starting his jet on the aircraft carrier.

He should have been dishonorablely discharged, put on trial and thrown in a hole at Leavenworth for the rest of his life.

What a disgrace.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This was already mostly know, or at least believed to be the source of it all.

At this point, let the dead bury the dead. McCain is a nothing.

Nope. His crimes need to be exposed so that we can burn his legacy to the ground and salt the earth. This maggot needs to be fully exposed and regarded as the pariah and traitor he has always been.

No sympathy
No pity.
No whitewashing.

Burn him to the ground. He's earned it.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Why? Because someone on a message board makes a baseless accusation with no supporting evidence? All of the records pertaining to the fire on the USS Forrestal as well as Sen. McCain's service record and related files are available via FOIA request. He had nothing to do with starting the fire. And for all of his short comings as a Senator, I seriously doubt anyone posting negative commentary about the man would have the same level of discipline and the balls he had during 5 1/2 years as a POW. He was offered the chance to be released much earlier because of who his father was and he refused to leave until everyone else was released. That experience left him physically crippled for life. Have you ever put your honor and very life on the line like that?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I am sure he helped pay for the damn dossier.
Hillary and him split the cost.
Hillary promised him a big kickback when she won.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I thought it was well known old news that several Republican "Never Trump"ers hired GPS Fusion and financed the dossier, and that McCain gave the document to the FBI.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join