It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel Iron Dome intercepts some

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You better hurry and go enlist. All your dreams of piles of bomb splattered Iranian babies coming true you dont want to miss out.

I'm pretty sure we'll see the bomb splattered Iranian babies. The bomb baby pics usually come out 3 - 4 days before the US sends the Tomahawks in. Where are the White Helmets now when we need them?

I'm pretty sure the psychopaths whom scream for wars dont spend half the time I have studying images of war victims.

Conveniently for them we're not supposed to post "gore" around here.

And such images are nothing to the real thing being there in person. Which every chump who screams for war had better go enlist or else they're raging pussy hypocrite chickenhawks. Whether they go or not, you scream for a war well all the resulting blood is on your hands too.

Even though I screamed against the Iraq/Afghan quagmire (We sure showed those jihadi terrorists, didn't we? Got some good pay back for 9/11, Yeah! hoorah! USA USA USA! Nevermind that we created enough generations of enemies to create 100's of 9/11s, and pissed off a whole ton of people who had Jack to do with 9/11... But hey our military got a chance to really get out there, and GET SOME, and we got to look at the footage, and if That doesn't get you off big time then you must be some kind of faggot or a terrorist!) I feel the blood is still on the hands of every US citizen, as our tax dollars made it possible. We didn't unite and demand logical common sense in the post 9/11 era. And we didn't leave the country, so therefore we all share in that sin.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
There's nothing irrelevant about the attack on the USS liberty, nothing at all. It's extremely relevant because it clearly shows the depths these troublemakers will stoop to in order to mire other nations into fighting for them.Without US tax dollars this country would never exist. We learn from history, whether thats 50 or a thousand years ago.
Netanyahoo will take us all down if he thinks he's in danger of being destroyed.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Liberty is history. Just like Pearl Harbour is history. Like British American war is history. Like WW2 is history. All allies now. We live today not yesterday.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
"The chief inspector of the United Nations nuclear watchdog has resigned"
Lol, wonder why. They got called out for being unable to perform their job.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Liberty is history. Just like Pearl Harbour is history. Like British American war is history. Like WW2 is history. All allies now. We live today not yesterday.

Oh I see, just forget the lessons of the past, got it

edit on 12-5-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Oh I see, just forget the lessons of the past, got it

Do we apply that to the holocaust as well or are some things just, like, you know, chosen?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Sure we do, it's museum stuff nowadays. Move on and live in the world today. But expect nations leaders of all countries bar Costa Rica and Switzerlands to always pull fast ones, that is just the way of the world

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu

You all also need to know that ISIS has a large encampment along the Israeli border that has not been attacked once by Israel even after they fired into Israeli territory in an offensive against US backed Islamic extremists in Daara province.

Are you referring to the ISIS stronghold along the southeast border of the Golan Heights? If so, this is not true. They have been attacked by Israel. My guess is Israel's reaction made it pretty clear to them it would be a big mistake to engage Israel further while they already had their hands full. Israel, for their part, has other things to worry about as well with constant attacks from Hamas etc, so there's an unspoken ceasefire there as long as that ISIS group doesn't attack them again.

ETA: Also, a number of top ISIS officials from that group have been killed in airstrikes that no one has claimed responsibility for. I find it hard to believe the US would have done that and not taken the credit. Israel, on the other hand, has a history of not commenting on some of its air raids. You do the math.
edit on 12 5 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Israel at the time had some USSR agents working the inside.

💡🔆

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No Israeli false flags sir, just them blowing Iranians to hell in Syria. Russians and US are allowing the three belligerents to battle it out openly. Makes for great documentary footage though 👌

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join