It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel Iron Dome intercepts some

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Bible is a work of fiction, created for the purpose of control. It is no more accurate as an historical text as it is a book of prophesy.

It is time to wake up or at least start trying to think a little.

OT: Israel is the aggressor in this conflict. They BADLY want the US to go to war with Iran for geopolitical purposes. They will do anything to make it seem like Iran is the "bad guy" and sadly most Americans will eat it up hook, line and sinker. Iraq 2.0 here we come...except this war might actually lead to WW3 instead.

Then explain Netenyahu's meeting with Putin yesterday. He came back and it was bombs away time.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent
Israel seems to have a pattern of instigating false flag attacks to justify their own aggression or to provoke a response by the US. You want to simply ignore this, even if it means the US is dragged into conflicts that are not in her best interest?

Yes, i very much ignore the incoherent ramblings about 'false flag attacks' 'trying to dragg the US into conflicts'. There is not pattern of false flags or whatever. Israel is at war with Syria and doesnt want to have an Iranian presence there. So there is conflict. Thats it. They are more than capable of handling this on their own and sure as hell dont need the US or anyone else involved in Syria.

And if you think some incident or string thereof, false flag or whatnot whould be enough to convince the US to go to war with Iran and destroy their nuclear facilities or somehting you are delusional.
The US has acutally never intervened in any conflict Israel was involved in. Not once in the past 70 years Israeli and US Forces fought together in any major engagement. Not once has the Israeli government ever asked the US for direct military assistance in an combat operation. It wont happen now, just because Iran fires some missiles at Northern Israel or they stage the whole thing or some crazy #.

Dont get me wrong, Israel sure as hell would like the US to take out the Iranian nuclear program by force and is lobbying for it, but some 'false flag incident' or whatever wont cut it. Not even close. And you actually can observe the limits of Israel influence over US politics by the fact that no US-Iranian confrontation has happened yet.

edit on 10-5-2018 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

Israel seems to have a pattern of instigating false flag attacks to justify their own aggression or to provoke a response by the US. You want to simply ignore this, even if it means the US is dragged into conflicts that are not in her best interest?

Except for this 50 years old incident, where is the pattern? What examples do you have?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

I am Christian myself but come on, you would fight a war based upon your interpretation of some Bible text? That is beyond unrealistic. More like psychotic.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like Israel is saying Iranian rockets have been fired at Israel !!

Rockets were fired at Israeli positions in the illegally occupied Golan Heights , not Israel , no casualties only scorched ground reported.

WAR !!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You better hurry and go enlist. All your dreams of piles of bomb splattered Iranian babies coming true you dont want to miss out.

I'm pretty sure we'll see the bomb splattered Iranian babies. The bomb baby pics usually come out 3 - 4 days before the US sends the Tomahawks in. Where are the White Helmets now when we need them?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I am Christian myself but come on, you would fight a war based upon your interpretation of some Bible text? That is beyond unrealistic. More like psychotic.

I agree with you . It is psychotic , but so are the Georgia guidestones and there clear mockery and disregard for human life based on the cabal’s wishes to see the earth depopulated down to around 500 million.

These people who want this sort of thing are in fact psychotic.
They may be using bible to try and mirror prophecies , force them to actually come about etc ..

Who knows

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I need to learn more about Israel and there role in geo political events before coming to any conclusion on whether I’m pro Israel like so many seem to be in the west.

But I have noticed this - even if there leadership has blood on its hands like many other countries do as well - Israel rarely seems to be the aggressor in these kinds of things.

If we lived in a country surrounded by a league of other nations who RELENTLESSLY either threatened and provoked us , vowed to wipe us off the face of the earth ( as Iran did awhile back ) , shoot rockets into our land etc ...

Than we would have every single right to defend ourselves.

Israel takes a lot of flack from the world at large , but yet again here we go ..

It was Iran who were the aggressors here , and Israel with the response .

Just like the 6 day war and other situations historically speaking ..

What are they to do in a situation like this ? If you provoke them and attack them they have no choice but to fight back or else it would be seen as weakness and they would be exploited .

We should all support any countries right to defend itself .

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Time tio get off the fence.....

ISRAEL is the size of rhode island and has only 6 millionj jews
They are in the U N news constantly

They were told of returning 3200 years ago

Gettin it yet?

Wake up my brothers, refuse to be a victim of the worldly ways being cra med down our throats huh

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thank you! This is getting out of control, it's 2018. I'm not against someone being religious, that's anyone's freedom, and more importantly right.

But religion has killed more people than most things on this earth. And for those who don't see that, may God help you.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It was Iran who were the aggressors here , and Israel with the response .

While Iran did put positions in Syria, that is their neighbor that was in turmoil. ISIS was on their doorstop, so did they not have the right to get involved with an ally?

Of course that is not in Israel's best interest, but to say they (the Iranians) were the aggressor is disingenuous.

Israel struck Iran in Syria first. We can humor Israel's accusation that Iran sent an armed drone into Israel, but this was still after Israel had uninvited involvement in Syria, unlike Iran and Russian welcomed presence.

The difference here is western preference and our double standard.

Sovereignty only exists when we recognize it or support its. Let's not kid ourselves. The rules only apply to those we see as unfavorable.
edit on 10-5-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

They were told of returning 3200 years ago

Gettin it yet?

Wake up my brothers, refuse to be a victim of the worldly ways being cra med down our throats huh

Not all of us follow or believe those texts. Some of us don't want those texts crammed down our throats. Some of us would rather have the world handle things diplomatically rather than go off of texts written and interpreted by man (also written into different languages that people will cherry pick lines and words to justify their stance).

You have the right to believe what you'd wish as do the rest of us.

But I'd rather my taxes and fellow citizens not be allocated to represent such. Separation of church and state is as important as the right to practice or obtain from any religion.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Israel might be a small country but they have quite a lot of support around the world. Not just from Jews individually who are dual citizens (hence very loyal) but also from many thousands of organizations. I woudn't say they control everything but they do have immense power and influence. They are very wealthy. There is no reason to feel sorry for Israel. One reason they seem to always be the victim is because they control the press worldwide. This is not antisemitic. It is just a fact.

If we didn't fight all these middle east wars, they could probably find someone else to do it. They have their own army. Maybe they could fight one of their wars themselves. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
yep, yep....

so Moses can write about the return of cultural Israel with their nation intact

along with the miriad , multi detailed predictions.....like no other

but your eyes can't see truth

true, we have two Israels...one fake and one God's apple......but you have no room for the thought process....worldly walk leaves you with squat ....what about the free gift.....for eternity.....go for it....don'tcha no how to have fun

with these late developements.....matching well with the written......see how it's fitting together
edit on 10-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

with these late developements.....matching well with the written......see how it's fitting together

I see men fighting for old scripts. Of course they can come to fruition so long as men kill others because they believe in the same God but different texts it comes to no surprise this could be the case.

If a fortune teller says that good things are to come if you make life changes and you move and get a better job, it's still a result of your actions.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
One word "Megiddo"

PS. I guess we will find out if Iran has a Nuke finished this isn't going to turn out well..
edit on 5/10/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

I agree with you . It is psychotic , but so are the Georgia guidestones and there clear mockery and disregard for human life based on the cabal’s wishes to see the earth depopulated down to around 500 million.

These people who want this sort of thing are in fact psychotic.
They may be using bible to try and mirror prophecies , force them to actually come about etc ..

Who knows

I’d actually like the earth depopulated down to more like 200 million, but that’s just me.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The amount of misinformation going on in this thread is absurd. Do any of you do any research or do you all just pile jump onto headlines without figuring out what's going on?

First off, Syria retaliated against an Israeli tank and artillery barrage on Baath City in Qunietra province which led to an overwhelming response from Israel on Syrian air defenses. Iran did not attack Israel and so far only SAA service members have been reported KIA.

Israel has attacked Syria more than a hundred times since 2012 in support of Al Qaeda insurgents along the Israeli border and there have been several reports from SAA soldiers on Facebook and Twitter that have reported militants firing into Israel to provoke a response from the Israeli airforce against the SAA. Israel has also timed their attacks on Syria in coordination with Islamic radical elements on the ground to weaken Syrian defenses prior to offenses by the opposition.

Israel is using psychological techniques used by sociopaths and psychopaths where they play the victim while being the abuser (aka gaslighting). I've seen mainstream media and alternative media both jumping on the Iran aggressively attacked Israel narrative when Israel has been aggressor regularly since 2012.

You all also need to know that ISIS has a large encampment along the Israeli border that has not been attacked once by Israel even after they fired into Israeli territory in an offensive against US backed Islamic extremists in Daara province.

I know this post will go mostly unread but I have to stand up for what's right as I see the same bandwagon jumpers in every thread on this site and the information provided is completely garbage. You all need to do your due diligence before believing anything you read on this website.

edit on 10-5-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

How dare you use facts and context with the subject of Israel!

You're going to get eaten alive here haha.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

On the evening of the day in which the first mysterious 'one of theirs' crop circles of the growing season formed in Mere, Wiltshire, UK.

Having followed some of the tangled threads related to these strange artifacts of the country landscape here in England, it seems this is no coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join