It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel Iron Dome intercepts some

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TinfoilTP

" Repeated Rounds of Israeli Rockets Hit Iranian Forces in Syria "

Tit for Tat . Whats Next ?

www.newsmax.com...

Depends on how far Isreal wants to take this. They could use this as an excuse to attack Irans nuclear facilities. Or they could just go to an all out assault on Islamic Revolutionary Guard forces in Syria. They could decide to attack all their locations.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I agree that Iran has increased its attempts at becoming a regional force. I also agree with Israel's determination to thwart said effort. But to use your type of rhetoric just pushes them more hardline, more determined to persevere. You can never through force eliminate ideology, (without genocide). When the victor can hear the cheers of the enemy when they are conquered, you have truly won. Israel needs to be seen as liberators not conquerors.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So i gather all it takes for the unvincible Russian air defense to be rendered ineffective is one Jew visiting the Red Square to watch the victory parade?
Seriously looks like Netanyahu got all he wanted in his visit to Moscow yesterday.
Hope i have seen the last 'mighty Russia will defend Syria !!11' crowd for a while.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Russia would be best to continue their long game. America is pushing nationalism, if they ride it out they can control the ME. Stabilizing the aftermath. I don't see how Russia helping Iran right now is in their interests, either wait till Iran is attacked and gather an alliance against aggressors or let Iran fall and be there to pick up the pieces.
edit on 10-5-2018 by Commoner123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Commoner123

I agree that Iran has increased its attempts at becoming a regional force. I also agree with Israel's determination to thwart said effort. But to use your type of rhetoric just pushes them more hardline, more determined to persevere. You can never through force eliminate ideology, (without genocide). When the victor can hear the cheers of the enemy when they are conquered, you have truly won. Israel needs to be seen as liberators not conquerors.

The "them" you are referring to are the religious leaders in Iran who won't ever get liberated. The entire nation of people they enslave in Iran are yearning for liberation and will celebrate no worries there. When Obama pushed that deal through, lifted sanctions and gave mountains of cash it took away their hopes, now it is returning. They are having their sons taken into foreign lands to die, that is the mistake the mullahs are making to harden the peoples resolve to be rid of them.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

edit on 10-5-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

edit on 10-5-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I see what you are saying, but I honestly think your mixing up the plan. Bho, made the deal to try and influence regime change (away from the "death to America" folks) and if it was left alone it would have pushed the people to revolt against the corruption on their own(the economy game, inflation was already hurting them badly, and who's to blame nice America that gives them money or the guys who keep saying "it's americas fault"). Now that it has been removed the only hope is to let the hardliners take control and then liberate the people from that. It complicated and added unnecessary bloodshed to a already achievable win imo. But I'm just a commoner without the inside information I can never know. Just my thoughts.
edit on 10-5-2018 by Commoner123 because: Add for clarification

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: xuenchen

And #ing stupid Germany, France and UK are on the wrong side of it all. It's disgusting to be European right now.
But oh no, we have to stand by Iran because peace. #ing pricks.

What I find excessively ironic is the fact that Iran politicians and leaders are burning US flags and no European leaders are complaining or condemning.

Very disturbing.

🎁🔐

Or everyone telling us how great Iran is are the same ones telling us how NK wasnt horrible to its people.....

Iran has a National "Death to America" day......come on......

People on that side of the map, cheered the Iran deal when we made it.........and what difference did it make? Hmm? How much closer to peace or negotiating with Iran? None......

And did ANY of that money go to help the Iranian people? Not a freaking dime, none of it....150 billion and NONE of it made it to help the people of Iran, it went to the Mullahs and their damn war agenda and facilitating more actions in Syria and to get closer to striking Israel......

You can poopoo America all the damn time, but even trying to reach a damn deal with Iran did NOTHING to help ANYTHING, regardless of the money we gave them or anything else....because thats not what Iran wants....

So i really dont wan to hear anymore bs from that side of the fence about this

Again and again and again….

$1.5 billion was paid to Iran during the president Obama “as a gesture of good will and welcoming pack to the nuclear deal” out of their OWN $150 billion from their frozen assets since their revolution back in 1979.

So......... what money has been paid to Iran by the US tax payers if I may ask..?

www.quora.com...

Why is that most you people are so busy and curious about what the hell they’ve been doing with the lousy 1.5 billion so far? Does any of you asking what the hell are those "murderous zionazi in israel" doing with the FREE $3 billion paid every damn year in 30+ years by the US tax payers so far..??

Ask yourself how much would have been “interests” of $150 billion of the 1979 by the 2018 rates that’s the good question to ask and be worried about instead, if i were you!

I really DO HOPE that the Iranian continue their LEGAL work on those “frozen assets” in international "court of LAW"...

Give it up this BS already..!!

edit on 10-5-2018 by Kkintekk because: sorry, have tried a lot but link doesn't work...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Iran lunches 20 rockets towards Israel. Immediately regrets it. Lol
Most of the rockets fell in Syrian territory, the rest were intercepted by Iron Dome defense system.
Israel's air-force, in response, lunched one of it's most wide-scale operations in decades.
Dozens Iranian targets in Syria were hit.

Israel said its targets included weapons storage, logistics sites and intelligence centers used by elite Iranian forces in Syria. It also said it destroyed five Syrian air-defense systems after coming under heavy fire. It said none of its warplanes were hit.

Israel Launches Most Extensive Strike in Syria in Decades After Iranian Rocket Barrage

Iran targets Israeli bases across Syrian frontier, Israel pounds Syria
edit on 10-5-2018 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

m pro israel but your rhetoric is bs........get your ish together dude....... stop being a cheer leader and support who you will over facts and hisory over this racist bs as a Pro Israel supporter I reject your Hate speach......be gone

Where you a pro Isreal supporter when Israel bombed the US liberty killing scores of sailors in order to carry out a false flag event and blame Egypt.?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

The is seized 1.9 billion held in Citi bank accounts. The rest of the money is in other countries and not confiscated by the US. But here's the problem US taxpayers did get stuck the Citibank accounts can't be released yet so to pending lawsuits against Iran. The money Obama gave was the US reimbursing Iran for property in the US. The taxpayers were forced to purchase this property like the hi rise in Manhattan. The US govt will have to sell the properties eventually for a loss.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
They gave Israel 20 rockets
Israel should give em 1 missile in return
Even Steven...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Titan6669
a reply to: toysforadults

Everything Netanyahu said has been debunked as the usual lies and propaganda Israel comes out with.

It's a wonderment how you guys find time between American flag burnings to post stuff like that.

You treat a criticism of the PM of Isreal as if it were the same as burning an American flag?

That is going beyond patriotism... They are our allies, for the same reason we are their allies... because it is in their best interest. I don't have any illusions that being an American ally means they are beyond reproach. You are going into a fanatical area, my friend.

Don't forget the Attack On The USS Liberty...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Don't see what this has to do with anything. This incident happened more than 50 years ago. Think about it, almost everybody who took part in decision making back there, is dead.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Titan6669
a reply to: toysforadults

Everything Netanyahu said has been debunked as the usual lies and propaganda Israel comes out with.

It's a wonderment how you guys find time between American flag burnings to post stuff like that.

You treat a criticism of the PM of Isreal as if it were the same as burning an American flag?

That is going beyond patriotism... They are our allies, for the same reason we are their allies... because it is in their best interest. I don't have any illusions that being an American ally means they are beyond reproach. You are going into a fanatical area, my friend.

en.wikipedia.org...

Them Iranians who were burning US flags in their Legislative Hall just the other day were pretty darn radical, and it does pass off onto their supporters.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Commoner123

. The entire nation of people they enslave in Iran are yearning for liberation and will celebrate no worries there. .

That's a lie, you have swallowed the propaganda and spouted it as truth ,you are literally talking out of behind with that statement.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Isreal supporter when Israel bombed the US liberty killing scores of sailors in order to carry out a false flag event and blame Egypt.?

originally posted by: 3n19m470

How long do you guys want to bitch about that incident anyway? This was more than fifty years ago, the geopolitical landscape has changed radically since than, as has the Israeli-US relationship. It is not an indication of Israeli behaviour today. The incident has literally zero relevance for today. Only gets brought up by people needing to find a reason to pick a bone with Israel.
Sometimes stuff happens. Israel has long sice apologized and compensated the victims. Get over it already. Not the first nor the last time some ally bombed another for whatever reason.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Bible is a work of fiction, created for the purpose of control. It is no more accurate as an historical text as it is a book of prophesy.

It is time to wake up or at least start trying to think a little.

OT: Israel is the aggressor in this conflict. They BADLY want the US to go to war with Iran for geopolitical purposes. They will do anything to make it seem like Iran is the "bad guy" and sadly most Americans will eat it up hook, line and sinker. Iraq 2.0 here we come...except this war might actually lead to WW3 instead.

edit on 10-5-2018 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mightmight
How long do you guys want to bitch about that incident anyway? This was more than fifty years ago, the geopolitical landscape has changed radically since than, as has the Israeli-US relationship. It is not an indication of Israeli behaviour today. The incident has literally zero relevance for today. Only gets brought up by people needing to find a reason to pick a bone with Israel.
Sometimes stuff happens. Israel has long sice apologized and compensated the victims. Get over it already. Not the first nor the last time some ally bombed another for whatever reason

Israel seems to have a pattern of instigating false flag attacks to justify their own aggression or to provoke a response by the US. You want to simply ignore this, even if it means the US is dragged into conflicts that are not in her best interest?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join