It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel Iron Dome intercepts some

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sorry for some of the double posts , format errors here . My mobile is giving me problems .

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

again you have to understand the religious history of the whole region......

The bible isnt the only one with Revelation style endings..........

Islam has the exact same scenario they are trying vehemently to bring about with the 12 Imam, aka the Mahdi......

People need to do their research instead of just being bias......

As I stated above , If Isreael wanted to bring this about, they would have done it when they were at more of an advantage......now they have Russia and Iran fighting on the same side NEXT DOOR .....

What you think Russia is going to be the clincher?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wonder if it has anything to do with men bringing to fruition the word of these texts?

Or just an Educated Construct of Historical Text ?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I Took them for what I Perceived them to be Worth . Informative , but a Somewhat Fictional Version of Historical Present Day Facts . An Edgar Cayce Like Version of Possible Future Events . Only TIME Will Tell What it is Really going to be , eh ?

edit on 9-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

again you have to understand the religious history of the whole region......

The bible isnt the only one with Revelation style endings..........

Islam has the exact same scenario they are trying vehemently to bring about with the 12 Imam, aka the Mahdi......

People need to do their research instead of just being bias......

As I stated above , If Isreael wanted to bring this about, they would have done it when they were at more of an advantage......now they have Russia and Iran fighting on the same side NEXT DOOR .....

What you think Russia is going to be the clincher?

I agree with you . Understanding the history of the whole region is crucial.

You’re right , Islam has their own end times agenda too and are following the playbook . Trying to usher in the Mahdi .

I’m not understanding your angle on Israel and their motives though. I’m assuming you’re saying you don’t think Israel are the ones trying to stir things up in the region to come out of this on top, are not the ones behind it etc..

You’re not on board with those who accuse Israel of being behind everything ( RT.com, here and other sites it’s really bad )..

Am I correct in that ?

Here’s a question I had come to mind . If Iran is trying to accelerate their end times narrative are they acting of their own accord ?
Or do you think they are being played by the globalists as just pawns to achieve an even deeper motive on their behalf ?

And wouldn’t those Globalist be exclusively Zionist’s as many seem to believe ? Or would they be globalist families who could control Iran easier because of similarities in background, religious beliefs etc ?

That’s the big question in understanding more about why war has been there in the Middle East for so long and what it’s leading to
edit on 10-5-2018 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Source

Israel is shelling with artillery, when the artillery starts falling, it's war.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Source

Israel is shelling with artillery, when the artillery starts falling, it's war.
[/quote

Not good ..

But Israel has been involved in Syria from the start right ? This could lead to more escalation .

We’ve seen this before though . Trump made a huge decision to back out of the Iran nuclear deal and now emotions are running hot .

Hopefully it settles down and this isn’t a part of a big plan that will drag this on

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You better hurry and go enlist. All your dreams of piles of bomb splattered Iranian babies coming true you dont want to miss out.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You better hurry and go enlist. All your dreams of piles of bomb splattered Iranian babies coming true you dont want to miss out.

Nah, I'll just do as this guy is doing after his meeting with Netenyahu today,

And watch Israel kick their butts as per usual. Hopefully they grab some land that the towelheaded Mullahs over in Iran can cry about for years to come.

PS there are no Iranian babies in those forward Iranian Al Quds military bases in Syria a bit of hysteria on your part.
edit on 10-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Way to inspire radicalization. Hope I'm not standing next to you when karma comes around..

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Israeli Tactical Nukes are what have Preserved that Country till this Day . Once Islam gets them , then the Landscape of the Middle East will become like Hollandaise Sauce . Israel has Everything to Lose , A Very Dangerous Enemy Against Islam . That Scenario could be in the Offering.....
edit on 10-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Islam is Not Ready for that Sheet Storm Yet , eh ?
edit on 10-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Commoner123

Way to inspire radicalization. Hope I'm not standing next to you when karma comes around..

What about anything posted is "radical"?

Iran for the first time ever has directly attacked Israel with their own military forces, not the usual proxies like Hezbollah or Hamas. I'd call that radical.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

" I'd call that radical."

I Call that Bluff.....

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

And watch Israel kick their butts as per usual. Hopefully they grab some land that the towelheaded Mullahs over in Iran can cry about for years to come.

PS there are no Iranian babies in those forward Iranian Al Quds military bases in Syria a bit of hysteria on your part.

you done with your racist diatribe?

Im pro israel but your rhetoric is bs........get your ish together dude.......

stop being a cheer leader and support who you will over facts and hisory over this racist bs

as a Pro Israel supporter I reject your Hate speach......be gone

edit on 5/10/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

" I'd call that radical."

I Call that Bluff.....

You can't, it already happened and is cemented in the stones of history. Iranian forces, the Al Quds, attacked Israel.

The cynical argument that Iran has never attacked Israel is over, that game with words can never be played again.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

you done with your racist diatribe?

Im pro israel but your rhetoric is bs........get your ish together dude.......

stop being a cheer leader and support who you will over facts and hisory over this racist bs

as a Pro Israel supporter I reject your Hate speach......be gone

What hate speech are you referring to?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

" Repeated Rounds of Israeli Rockets Hit Iranian Forces in Syria "

Tit for Tat . Whats Next ?

www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

" Repeated Rounds of Israeli Rockets Hit Iranian Forces in Syria "

Tit for Tat . Whats Next ?

www.newsmax.com...

More tantrums from Iran, then more defensive strikes from Israel till all of Obama's money he gave away to the terror regime in Iran is used up. Probably a good spanking from some fresh new Trump Sanctions to quicken the pace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join