It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel Iron Dome intercepts some

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The article we're basing this on has an awful lot of "According to Israel" disclaimers.

Israel has been pushing, coaxing, cajoling for a war with Iran (or rather, for the U.S to go to war with Iran) for a long time now.

With all the recent focus and rhetoric directed towards Iran, seems pretty stupid for them to just lob a few rockets at Israel, something that is sure to lead to reprisals if not all out war. If they wanted war, why not just go all out, why launch an insignificant attack that will only bring widespread condemnation?

Just smells a little fishy, at least to me.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I know Israel is our great ally and all so we must support them.
How many wars have they fought along side us?
None, but they were kind enough to bomb and strafe the USS Liberty trying to drag us in to war against Egypt.
Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have done more as allies than Israel has.
I don't think we should be sending any foreign governments money.
If we can't balance a budget we sure don't have extra to be giving away.

What's up with the pic?
Bit touchy about Israel?

There would have been little point to Israeli soldiers helping in Korea or Vietnam. Israel's military was miniscule then compared to the US. Our other actions have been in wars against Islamofascist regimes or in Islamic countries.. bringing in Jewish troops to those theaters would have been astonishingly stupid, giving our enemies more reasons to fight harder thanks to their death cult proclamations of eternal hatred against Israelis.
edit on 9-5-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Lets face facts. Its NOT as if Israel is not above a False Flag operation just look to the Lavon Affair

en.wikipedia.org...

and of course

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I think everyone has forgotten the agenda of the hidden hand

they want to force the apocalypse predicted in the bible because they are religious nuts

Agreed, all the Abrahamic religions are spilling blood for ancient text.

Very astute point sir.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Whoever Israel claims sent the 'whatever' at them is, we should just totally take their word for it. Because Iran just totally wants a war with US. No doubt!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some stuff on Twitter in case anybody doubts...

WATCH: #Israel fires back at #Iranian quds forces in #Syria after they fired 20 rockets at #Israel in the #GolanHeights

😎

Looks like Israel is kicking their butts.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

I'm in America so I have no way to know, when I first heard about this most reports(on twitter) said Israel shelled an Assad backed position. That position retaliated, idf hit back, Syria retaliated with the rockets. Not that it matters specifically. As an American I'll support Israel either way but they allegedly pushed for conflict with the air strikes and the escalation.
edit on 9-5-2018 by Commoner123 because: Add for clarification

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: xuenchen

And #ing stupid Germany, France and UK are on the wrong side of it all. It's disgusting to be European right now.
But oh no, we have to stand by Iran because peace. #ing pricks.

Sides! Its not a game.

First of all, I doubt Iran will ever fire a shot against Israel given Israel is the worlds only nuclear armed state that hasn't signed the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty.

Secondly, the zionist Israel government is deceitful. Which sailors of the USS Liberty found out when that ship was bombed by Israel forces to put blame on the egyptians. That act, resulted in the US presidential approval of nuclear bombing of Egypt that was only revoked when Russian ship went to the aid of the USS Liberty (cover blown).

So before you get high and mighty about blowing up yet another oil ridden country. Please realize that innocent woman and children will die because US, England and Israel don't give a hoot about lifes. They only care about plundering oil rich nations so they can control China.
edit on 9-5-2018 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Gog and Magog Attack Israel ............Exactly As the Bible Says............

The Antichrist , the Great Beast Sets Loose his Minions on Israel ............Exactly As The Bible Says..........

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

they want to force the apocalypse predicted in the bible because they are religious nuts
This is the most logical thing one can point out at times like this. That this is all about who is god’s favorite.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wonder if it has anything to do with men bringing to fruition the word of these texts?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Commoner123
a reply to: VariableConstant

I'm in America so I have no way to know, when I first heard about this most reports(on twitter) said Israel shelled an Assad backed position. That position retaliated, idf hit back, Syria retaliated with the rockets. Not that it matters specifically. As an American I'll support Israel either way but they allegedly pushed for conflict with the air strikes and the escalation.
Why do you have such devotion to israel?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Because they are the original proxy.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

This is the most logical thing one can point out at times like this. That this is all about who is god’s favorite.

Oh I thought you were talking about Iran and 12 IMAM, after all this is their leaderships goal.......look up the Mahdi

Among the nearly 68 million people in Iran, the vast majority are Muslim who place their hope not in modern-day politics or rulers but in a person who walked the earth centuries ago and is promised to return.

“This man will come to show them the way, because the prayer of every Muslim five times a day … ends with ‘Show us the right path, not the path of those who have incurred your anger or those who are lost, but those upon whom grace has come,’” Shorrosh said.

What is clear from all these narrations is that the Mahdi will appear after the following events, they will occur within a few short years of each other;

The Throne of Saudi Arabia is fought over by three sons from amongst it’s rulers.

The Euphrates river will uncovers a mountain of Gold and Muslims in the region will fight over it, most of whom will die. Sanctions are placed on Egypt, after they are placed on Syria.

The People of the East; Afghanistan and the surrounding Area, will march across Arabia with black flags conquering all the Arab lands stabilizing the region,until they reach Jerusalem and conquer it.

So what was that again?

Funny how some of you pick and choose your religious zealots.......

"Oh isreal is just trying to fulfill prophecy'

If Israel really wanted to destroy all them they have the power of the US and other countries to do so.....they have not chosen or tried to do so......

Its Iran that at every turn has threatend Israel, and has used their Proxies in Palestine to wage an ongoing proxy war......Not even the muslim land of Saud backs these actions........

And we dont even LIKE Saud........

If Israel WANTED to fulfill this prophecy they would have done it before Russia was so heavy a presence in the region, they would have joined with the US and the coalition in the 2001-20010 hotbed and forced their way with troops already heavy in the area to wipe out Iran.....

They didnt.......they have had many opportunities to and never did..........

The only ones trying to fulfill anything are Iran and the Caliphate and their prophecy for the 12 Imam.....
edit on 5/9/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Antichrist , the Great Beast Sets Loose his Minions on Israel ............Exactly As The Bible Says..........

www.youtube.com...

Gog may in fact be Turkey and not Russia as the video states.

But this is something I couldn’t fully grasp when I used to watch YouTube videos with end times proponents like R$E ( who’s voice is in the video you posted .

I let the presentation, emotion and the fear of the implications if true of these videos blind me from using sound judgement to ask critical questions ..

Such as this -

If Iran 75 million
Turkey - 75 million
Ethiopia - 45 million
And Libya’s population of 6 million all equal 201 million which seemingly fits in perfectly with the prophecy of 200 million invading Israel ..

Than what happens once you factor in all the residents of those countries listed who are women, children , elderly , and terminally ill who wouldn’t be anywhere near a battlefield ??

Well that figure of 201 million all of a sudden gets shrunk down to under 100 million ....

This is why so many you tubers who go on and make bold predictions and declarations in regards to apocalyptic end times events are essentially always wrong.

R$E has some great points and it an interesting guy in general , but he’s just like the rest of us wondering around down here trying to figure out what is going on .

I learned a long time ago from personal experience it’s best to take every opinion with a grain of salt..

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

www.youtube.com...

Gog may in fact be Turkey and not Russia as the video states.

But this is something I couldn’t fully grasp when I used to watch YouTube videos with end times proponents like R$E ( who’s voice is in the video you posted .

I let the presentation, emotion and the fear of the implications if true of these videos blind me from using sound judgement to ask critical questions ..

Such as this -

If Iran 75 million
Turkey - 75 million
Ethiopia - 45 million
And Libya’s population of 6 million all equal 201 million which seemingly fits in perfectly with the prophecy of 200 million invading Israel ..

Than what happens once you factor in all the residents of those countries listed who are women, children , elderly , and terminally ill who wouldn’t be anywhere near a battlefield ??

Well that figure of 201 million all of a sudden gets shrunk down to under 100 million ....

This is why so many you tubers who go on and make bold predictions and declarations in regards to apocalyptic end times events are essentially always wrong.

R$E has some great points and is an interesting guy in general , but he’s just like the rest of us wondering around down here trying to figure out what is going on .

I learned a long time ago from personal experience it’s best to take every opinion with a grain of salt..

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Commoner123

Not that it matters specifically. As an American I'll support Israel either way but they allegedly pushed for conflict with the air strikes and the escalation.

Sure you're not Israeli?

Fighting back is "escalation"??
edit on 9-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not condemning them, im saying that the reports I read said they (Israel) struck first. Maybe they were justified maybe not I have no way to ascertain truth.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Wonder if it has anything to do with men bringing to fruition the word of these texts?

I’ve wrestled back and forth on this over and over again throughout the years.

It gets very complex and incredibly difficult to understand how the big picture is all coming together and who is pulling the strings and why..

On one hand you could have the elite bringing to fruition biblical prophecies as you state ..

And there are definitely some things they do that would lead us to believe they are using religion as a whole for the most part, among many other agendas to divide and conquer ..

But the two big reasons I struggle with fully buying into this theory are as follows

#1 - If they created the texts, why do we see so much persecution and hatred of bible believers in general ? Why wouldn’t they just leave them alone completely and trust that they are pawns walking into the NWO and fulfilling their agenda somehow .

You only target those who you see as a threat ..

I’ve had people explain that the bible is a Hegelian dialectic blueprint written by them and this may account for some things , but there’s still holes .

#2- If the bible was completely manmade and not supernaturally inspired in any way , shape or form it’s very hard to believe we as humans being prone to mistakes as we are could pull off a flawless global conspiracy and prophecies that played out in history past down to the last detail were all engineered by us ..

It’s just seems way to over our heads to pull that off , regardless of technology , intelligent , resources etc ..

It just seems like there has to be spiritual influences at play.

What do you think ?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I’ve wrestled back and forth on this over and over again throughout the years.

It gets very complex and incredibly difficult to understand how the big picture is all coming together and who is pulling the strings and why..

On one hand you could have the elite bringing to fruition biblical prophecies as you state ..

And there are definitely some things they do that would lead us to believe they are using religion as a whole for the most part, among many other agendas to divide and conquer ..

But the two big reasons I struggle with fully buying into this theory are as follows

#1 - If they created the texts, why do we see so much persecution and hatred of bible believers in general ? Why wouldn’t they just leave them alone completely and trust that they are pawns walking into the NWO and fulfilling their agenda somehow .

You only target those who you see as a threat ..

I’ve had people explain that the bible is a Hegelian dialectic blueprint written by them and this may account for some things. While this is possible , there still seems to be holes .

#2- If the bible was completely manmade and not supernaturally inspired in any way , shape or form it’s very hard to believe we as humans being prone to mistakes as we are could pull off a flawless global conspiracy and prophecies that played out in history past down to the last detail were all engineered by us ..

It’s just seems way to over our heads to pull that off , regardless of technology , intelligent , resources etc ..

It just seems like there has to be spiritual influences at play.

What do you think ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join