It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN legal analyst says IG report "worse than expected: for Comey's FBI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I expect it to be worse that peoples stated expectations, as no one wants to believe it is as bad as it really is.

It throws a wet towel on everything. It upends everything. How do we trust Mueller? How about the DOJ? The FBI is their investigative arm, afterall...how far past the 7th floor does this go?

Unprecedented times.

Thus the ole saying, "We can't divulge this information due to National Security"? They got the scam down to a tee. Trump upset the apple cart.

Was thinking the same as I read through the thread. Be careful how bad you all want the IG report to get or it will be redacted to “protect” America. Personally, I say it ALL needs to be publicly reported so the top to bottom house cleaning can commence. I am sure there are some FBI agents that are honorable and can be left in place. Full disclosure would protect them during the rebuild. And I am still not convinced the FBI couldn’t be shut down completely and the honest agents moved to Homeland Security, where an arm could be established to take over FBI missions. That arm would have to be outside of the Justice Dept, as that is what got us to this point.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I expect it to be worse that peoples stated expectations, as no one wants to believe it is as bad as it really is.

It throws a wet towel on everything. It upends everything. How do we trust Mueller? How about the DOJ? The FBI is their investigative arm, afterall...how far past the 7th floor does this go?

Unprecedented times.

Thus the ole saying, "We can't divulge this information due to National Security"? They got the scam down to a tee. Trump upset the apple cart.

Was thinking the same as I read through the thread. Be careful how bad you all want the IG report to get or it will be redacted to “protect” America. Personally, I say it ALL needs to be publicly reported so the top to bottom house cleaning can commence. I am sure there are some FBI agents that are honorable and can be left in place. Full disclosure would protect them during the rebuild. And I am still not convinced the FBI couldn’t be shut down completely and the honest agents moved to Homeland Security, where an arm could be established to take over FBI missions. That arm would have to be outside of the Justice Dept, as that is what got us to this point.

I place the Constitution and Rule of Law above a bunch of corrupt politicians and civil servants covering their ass for crimes they committed against their country and citizens before I hear the ole same ole same ole, "It's a matter of National Security,". I'm sorry dirt bag! But when you say to the people we elect they don't have the right to know what you are up too??????

Yet we are on a Conspiracy site and if you mention the deep state or shadow government you get raped by the sock puppets.........

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Seems to be that it is real bad...if CNN is prepping people already.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's worse than expected? A lot of people believed it was bad. Maybe no one believed they would admit it.

Who can remember the FBI ever putting on a circus like the Clinton Comey show? It's lasted right up till now.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

They know they have no choice, in the end of all of this Trump will be vindicated and our the radical left will need to get some therapy to help them through their cognitive dissonance.

It is going to be great having people wake up and see just how corrupt the government really has been.

Love Trumps hate!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

It's worse than expected? A lot of people believed it was bad. Maybe no one believed they would admit it.

Who can remember the FBI ever putting on a circus like the Clinton Comey show? It's lasted right up till now.

mobile.abc.net.au...

Anyone who reads history?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

It didn't come from CNN.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't care if Trump is vindicated.

I want to get to the bottom of the whole inconsistent mess that is the FBI/DoJ dog and pony show during the recent past.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

the three prisoners have landed in japan

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't care if Trump is vindicated.

I want to get to the bottom of the whole inconsistent mess that is the FBI/DoJ dog and pony show during the recent past.

In Trump being vindicated the entire team behind him is vindicated and that is clearly our White Hats in the intelligence world, connected with people who care for the country.

Meant it in a symbolic sense, far more that just the corruption of the FBI/DOJ is currently being exposed, it really is the good trumping evil!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The most important thing that can come out of this fiasco is that we get it cleaned up so it won't happen again. Regardless of which party is in charge we can't have a rogue intelligence community running things from behind the curtain.

It is time to drain the swamp.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: theatreboy

It didn't come from CNN.

Well that post went completely ignored
So,
Check the article
Check CNN
"CNN's legal analyst"
If you work for a company , anything you say publicly on company time came from that company.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If you work for a company , anything you say publicly on company time came from that company.
You think he punches a time clock at CNN? Was he punched in when he tweeted that?
Are you sure he wasn't here: Thayer

Or here: St Johns
edit on 5/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You think he punches a time clock at CNN? Was he punched in when he tweeted that?
Are you sure he wasn't here: Thayer

Or here: St Johns

Well , yes. If you use a company acknowledgement.
Dont you ?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If you use a company acknowledgement.
I don't know that that means.

The twitter address he used was @JamesAGagliano

He has a specific one for CNN (as well as others) though, so it looks like he wasn't speaking for any of them.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If you use a company acknowledgement.
I don't know that that means.

The twitter address he used was @JamesAGagliano

He has a specific one for CNN (as well as others) though, so it looks like he wasn't speaking for any of them.

Then he's talking out his ass?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Are we gonna see a Big Distraction, or, is it too late for that and the rats are all focused on abandoning ship and saving themselves while they can?

Will their be something similar to NAZI Hunting over the next 5 decades? "Huma Abedin Arrested In Brazil At Age 71"

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Which actually makes more sense.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I was having similar thoughts. I am wondering if the establishment bureaucracies are not wanting to shed the light on this because of all the corruption that has been rampant for years. If this goes public finally, they know that this will cause a major backlash to all parties, and will seriously undermine our Republic. That in and of itself, is one reason that there has been nothing formal. That if there is a lack of confidence in our Republic this could put us into a Constitutional crisis and real civil upheaval might occur.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10/5/2018 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join