It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Solicited Foreign Pharma Giant Promising Access, Received $100k Per Month

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GuidedKill

I'm worried about a document that has absolutely no validity other than the opposing sides attorney saying it does being passed off as genuine!!
The statements from Novartis and AT&T belie your claim.

Soo two people say they contributed so that automatically means nefarious transactions? What about the hundreds that contributed to others funds, foundations or fund raisers? Are they automatically crooks too? Should we raid them to?
I mean two accounts is the threshold in your book right?

Do you apply the same logic to other who have been given payments for "access"?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If this info is accurate, it sure sounds like potential pay for play to me.

It should be investigated.

Glad to see people now take these accusations as serious as I always did.

I wonder what made people change their minds?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Perhaps the ambulance chaser should verify the leaked material by sources close to the investigation?

Perhaps you should as well, instead of just falling for every bit of information that confirms your bias.

What part of I'm talking about payments to Cohen from Novartis that have been confirmed by Novartis do you not get? This pathetic grasping at minutiae has absolutely no bearing on what I'm discussing.

There's no wriggling out of this. None of the typical Trumpkin looking for a loophole to insert ambiguity in the hopes of litigating reality.

Novartis confirmed the payments.
AT&T confirmed the payments.
Columbus Nova confirmed the payments.
Korean Aerospace confirmed the payments.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Soo two people say they contributed so that automatically means nefarious transactions?
Contributed? They paid Cohen for services. Services which sound an awful lot like that bad old "pay to play" stuff.

edit on 5/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If this info is accurate, it sure sounds like potential pay for play to me.

It should be investigated.

Glad to see people now take these accusations as serious as I always did.

I wonder what made people change their minds?

Wonder where their moral outrage was when the Clinton Global Foundation was taking in hundreds of millions???

edit on 9-5-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

AT&T confirmed they made the payments and the drug company confirmed they made the payments. I don't know but that sounds like the story may have some legs.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Soo two people say they contributed so that automatically means nefarious transactions?
No.

I see you edited after you already proved my point, thankfully for me I was already responding.....People giving him money proves nothing....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Except when they issue statements saying why they gave him money.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That remains to be seen. Where did four million dollars go?
If Cohen will do this what makes you think he'd draw the line at Russians?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just think about how frequently this happens between corporations and our us congressman and senators.

The amount of money that changes hands boggles the mind. That should be what is investigated.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just think about how frequently this happens between corporations and our us congressman and senators.

So, Cohen was a lobbyist being paid by a drug manufacturer?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow. Didn't Cohen have to take out a home equity loan of $130,000 to pay off Stormy? What happened to all that consulting money?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ah, I see the stories are timed as usual...

Trump absolutely dominating on the national and world stage with good news after good news flowing... Promise kept on Iran deal, Dem lead gone in November election polling, the biggest monthly budget surplus of all time, hostages released from NK, lowest unemployment rate in a generation, food stamps enrolment down by 1.3m in just two months, African American community questioning why they vote Democrat, Trump supporters winning GOP primaries ... all in just the last week or two... so then the propaganda and innuendo comes... right on queue.

If I understand the OP correctly he is a) concerned that those close to power sell influence... hmmm... strange to be worried about that all of a sudden, and b) pushing that this is an open and shut case, based on a dodgy slip and fall lawyer's word and worse, acting as judge and jury to rope Trump into it.

Pretty standard fare for the lying left.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So again, I am fine with an investigation here.

My question is what crime is being suggested that may have been committed?

Surely that is a prequisite for an investigation.

To me, pay for play seems to imply a company gave Cohen something, and then got access to trump for their money.

Is there proof these groups that paid cohen got access to trump?

That is where the investigation should spend its time.

Did trump rule favorably or different for these groups after the donations?

The only example I saw was that when the russian oligarch gave cohen money, trump later sanctioned him, which would seem to imply this was not pay for play.

But I am open to investigating and seeing if these money led to meetings with trump or him enacting favorable policies towards them.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is AT&T confessing to something illegal?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am worried about an attorney recieving confidential SARS reports from someone in the Treasury Department or from the Special Counsels office. Cohen is a hack who thinks he could pull in some extra cash by claiming the Presidents ear apparently.

The release of the SARS is a federal crime, and another hack, Avenetti released confidential banking information on two people not even related in anyway to the allegations. Doesn't inspire me with confidence to believe him in regards to some of the other stuff, he is a lawyer and should know better.

This is really weird stuff, Cohen is not exactly a pauper. He just took out a mortgage on a condo he owns for 9 million, why would he be involved in deals that could land him in Federal prison for 200 thousand or 1 million. Trump is a billionaire so I don't see him scraping the barrel for finds either, seems fishy to me

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So again, I am fine with an investigation here.

My question is what crime is being suggested that may have been committed?

Surely that is a prequisite for an investigation.

To me, pay for play seems to imply a company gave Cohen something, and then got access to trump for their money.

Is there proof these groups that paid cohen got access to trump?

That is where the investigation should spend its time.

Did trump rule favorably or different for these groups after the donations?

The only example I saw was that when the russian oligarch gave cohen money, trump later sanctioned him, which would seem to imply this was not pay for play.

But I am open to investigating and seeing if these money led to meetings with trump or him enacting favorable policies towards them.

It's getting tough to keep up with all the accusations being thrown to see if anything - anything at all - will stick. Seems desperate to me... Not sure now whether the big hope is Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, the 25th Amendment, certain WWIII, campaign violations, pay for play...

I think the left just look through the list of their own crimes and issues and spin a way to blame their opponents. It'seems a bit frantic this time around even for them! I suspect even those paid by the Democrats to post on social media and blogs are getting a bit weary.

edit on 9/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Yeah, a couple of small transfers seem to be to another Michael Cohen. Does that make the confirmed payments incorrect?

It sure doesn't help him or his documents credibility does it??

Well not unless you're with her then it's the "smoking gun" right?

So what you're saying is "blah blah blah, I don't care if Cohen/Trump raped women or stole a billion dollars or sold the country to Russia or whatever, Hillary did something bad once and that's all that matters to me, MAGA!"

Got it.

I'm saying show me proof of the rape, theft and sale of the country....Because the person you mentioned Clintons) have been connected with evidence of everything you just listed.

So show me the proof or stop crying about it being her turn.

You first. At this rate, its far more likely Mueller is going to make you eat crow than you are going to be able to dredge up anything non InfoWars related....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yeah, a couple of small transfers seem to be to another Michael Cohen. Does that make the confirmed payments incorrect?

It sure doesn't help him or his documents credibility does it??

Well not unless you're with her then it's the "smoking gun" right?

So what you're saying is "blah blah blah, I don't care if Cohen/Trump raped women or stole a billion dollars or sold the country to Russia or whatever, Hillary did something bad once and that's all that matters to me, MAGA!"

Got it.

I'm saying show me proof of the rape, theft and sale of the country....Because the person you mentioned Clintons) have been connected with evidence of everything you just listed.

So show me the proof or stop crying about it being her turn.

You first. At this rate, its far more likely Mueller is going to make you eat crow than you are going to be able to dredge up anything non InfoWars related....

I don't think there is any crow left. You chaps have had it all since Nov 8th 2016. I think it must affect the mind in some way, given the persistence to keep losing time after time with every new claim being dashed. Must be some kind of losers addiction. I think that is why Trump supporters just don't understand you, they've got too used to winning.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's getting to the point where it is only corruption when the other side does it. No wonder the corruption never goes away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join