It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti Accuses The Wrong Michael Cohens Of Making ‘Fraudulent’ Payments

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Intent:

Why is no media outlet doing a story on the refusal of the Treasury Department to release to the public the 3 Suspicious Activity Reports that were filed concerning Essential Consultants, LLC's bank account? This deserves immediate attention. The SARs should be released now.

twitter.com...

Dirt Bag Avenati called out Hannity for not having him on. lmao I am not a fan of Hannity, but this clown doesn't know what he is asking for BEGGING to get on Hannity's show.

Also I noticed he thinks freakin Maddow is the gem of journalism. lmao

I would rather see Tucker Carlson burn his ass....

Avenetti would never go on Tuckers show. That muppett isnt that stupid.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
So this tool is publicly displaying crap leaked to him by someone in government, and not issued during discovery?

I dunno man...there should be prison time involved for this. And Avenetti should be open to libel now.

I strongly suspect that Avenatti is compromised and that he's following (someone's) orders:

Before Stormy Daniels, her attorney faced allegations of dubious business dealings at Tully’s Coffee

Lots of serious allegations in there with plenty of documentation. Such as Avenatti withholding state and federal taxes from employee's paychecks and then pocketing that money. If this much is public, there is no doubt far more not yet public. But I expect someone knows and is holding it over his head. "Play on our team, and all this goes away... don't play, and we destroy you."

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: network dude

Rudy Giuliani said over the weekend that avenetti was a mediocre lawyer with nothing impressive on his resume.

So far, Avenatti strikes me as the kind of hack lawyer who printed out a fancy-looking degree using PowerPoint.
He betrayed that he has received illegally-leaked information, that has no bearing on his case anyway, except to slander his opponent. This can certainly get him sued. I wonder if it could lead to disbarment.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: network dude

The financial records of the wrong Michael Cohen were leaked to Stormy Daniel’s lawyer and the New York Times? How is that possible?

This indicates the leak was at the Treasury Department, not the bank.

Yeah am what about the innocent Michael Cohen that is not trumps lawyer?

Now his private info gets leaked in the war against trump.

Oh well, just ask the anti trumpets.

If a few citizens nothing to do this lose their privacy in the effort to take down trump, it’s a small price to pay.

By any means necessary, am I right?

If this was Vegas, I'd be doubling down (FROM Politico)

The money from AT&T appeared to be unrelated to the investigations but came as the Trump administration announced it would seek to block an $85 billion merger between AT&T and Time Warner.

This whole story seemed a little fishy from the start, and now it's beginning to go from sushi to cat food.

I can totally see AT&T looking to pedal influence to save the merger, but it doesn't seem to have worked, and given Cohen's lack of any official position, I'm not sure if he even did anything wrong.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Intent:

Why is no media outlet doing a story on the refusal of the Treasury Department to release to the public the 3 Suspicious Activity Reports that were filed concerning Essential Consultants, LLC's bank account? This deserves immediate attention. The SARs should be released now.

twitter.com...

If he doesn't have anything to hide, he should just release all his bank records to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join