It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Was Not America's "Word"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Unflushable

It wasn't a treaty (read the OP, twice or thrice if need be), so there was no treaty to break. Obama wrote a check he lacked the capital to cover after January 20, 2017 and he's suffering the indignity of watching that check bounce because the administration that replaced his feels no need to honor a promise he had no authority to make good on once his term was through.

Sure fine.

What ever you want to justify this.

Again it's your country.

All I am saying is don't expect or demand other sovereign nations to follow on this.

USA can go it alone on this matter.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

because they signed another bill which basically blocked obama from doing anything about the sanctions.

www.congress.gov..."search"%3A%5B"h.r.+3460"%5D%7D&r=3

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unflushable

originally posted by: seeker1963

well alone with your Isreali friends that will stab you in the back the first chance they get.

...and yet they've never done so. www.heritage.org... 96.7% UN vote coincidence between the US and Israel over the past 30 years.

Look at this from 2012 (taking a single year because I don't feel like slogging through 30+ years of this crap)
www.state.gov...

Israel was at a 92.3% consensus overall with the US. Iran was at 15.6%, France 71%, UK 73.8%, Canada 85.7%, Australia 71.0%... Our staunchest ally in the world theater of powers and y'all are waiting for them to stab us in the back? You gotta be a real hoot at keggers, man.

Fine, run off into the sunset with your Zionist buddies.

Honesty, I don't care if the US withdraws from the treaty. It's your country and you can do as you please with your foreign policy , sanction the moon for all I care.

Just don't expect or demand then other sovereign nations to follow.

Well, I certainly hope you don't live in the EU because you lost your soveriegnty when you voted to become a member of the EU!

So thank you for giving us permission for not selling out our soviergnty?

UK so ditching that EU mess.

And that's the point I was making. You don't need my "permission ", you can do what you like, however rash, stupid or misguided.

Just don't demand or expect other nations to follow you in turn.

I don't give a DAMN what you guys across the pond do! However, I will support every one of my European brothers and sisters who want to fight for their freedom from the tyrannical EU!

If you guys can bash the US, don't get bent the hell out of shape when we speak our minds? Thank God we can't be arrested in the US for hate speech.....Yet!?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

well alone with your Isreali friends that will stab you in the back the first chance they get.

...and yet they've never done so. www.heritage.org... 96.7% UN vote coincidence between the US and Israel over the past 30 years.

Look at this from 2012 (taking a single year because I don't feel like slogging through 30+ years of this crap)
www.state.gov...

Israel was at a 92.3% consensus overall with the US. Iran was at 15.6%, France 71%, UK 73.8%, Canada 85.7%, Australia 71.0%... Our staunchest ally in the world theater of powers and y'all are waiting for them to stab us in the back? You gotta be a real hoot at keggers, man.

Honesty, I don't care if the US withdraws from the treaty. It's your country and you can do as you please with your foreign policy , sanction the moon for all I care.

Well, I certainly hope you don't live in the EU because you lost your soveriegnty when you voted to become a member of the EU!

And that's the point I was making. You don't need my "permission ", you can do what you like, however rash, stupid or misguided.

I don't give a DAMN what you guys across the pond do! However, I will support every one of my European brothers and sisters who want to fight for their freedom from the tyrannical EU!

If you guys can bash the US, don't get bent the hell out of shape when we speak our minds? Thank God we can't be arrested in the US for hate speech.....Yet!?

Not bashing.

As I said, your foreign policy so you can decide what you do with it in regards to Iran.

What I don't want to see is the USA strong arming the EU or my own country into following it on reneging on the deal.

This is something the USA should do on it's own.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

www.state.gov...

Not bashing.

As I said, your foreign policy so you can decide what you do with it in regards to Iran.

What I don't want to see is the USA strong arming the EU or my own country into following it on reneging on the deal.

This is something the USA should do on it's own.

I totally agree!

I want every damn one of our military bases overseas shut down! Bring our brave citizens home who served. All I see is hatred towards the USA since a non approved globalist sanctioned president was elected.

Ron Paul felt the same way and he was right! Why should we protect other countries when we have our own issues we can't take care of due to the MIC and money being spent....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

strong arm? please, don't act like western europe is weak and powerless, together your nations are stronger and richter than america by a little bit and far more experienced than we are in many things.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It certainly appears that way.

This so-called treaty was nothing of the sort, and is utterly without any legality.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It certainly appears that way.

This so-called treaty was nothing of the sort, and is utterly without any legality.

It's not the "deep state" that we've been having to worry about.

The Obama presidency has never ended and is having a hard time letting go.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It wasn't a treaty (read the OP, twice or thrice if need be), so there was no treaty to break. Obama wrote a check he lacked the capital to cover after January 20, 2017 and he's suffering the indignity of watching that check bounce because the administration that replaced his feels no need to honor a promise he had no authority to make good on once his term was through.

Sure fine.

What ever you want to justify this.

Again it's your country.

All I am saying is don't expect or demand other sovereign nations to follow on this.

USA can go it alone on this matter.

You keep carrying on about 'nations' following suit. It's not nations, it's Corporations that will or wil not comply. Their decision not your gov't's, or yours for that matter. If they do business with Iran they don't do business with the U.S..

Any prediction on how that one will play out?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That certainly seems to be the attitude of some, doesn't it?

King Obama is still ruling from the comfort of his home in DC, or where ever it is he, in their minds anyway, waiting to be recalled to save us all.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And you missed completely what the OP stated. This was NOT a legal treaty as it was never ratified by the senate (mostly because Obama and the Dems knew it would never pass), which means the US did NOT violate a treaty.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

It was because they didn't have enough votes to make it pass, but had enough votes to make it stall in the senate. They even stated that the next POTUS would have to make the decision to go forth with it, or discontinue it. They were expecting HC to get elected and then get it passed through her normal political operational style. She didn't and now the current POTUS has decided it had to go.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

And a lot of politicians should be sitting in courts and prisons for things we can all see break the law...but are they?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yeah...trump will get his war!!!!.....the Iranians will now enlist the help of Russia and china, while at the same time throw out the IEAE inspectors, and will start building nukes.....the Iranians have already said America broke the agreement (which makes Iran right on their predictions) and bonus!!! it gives North Korea an excuse to NOT make a "deal" ....this will give trump and Netanyahu penis woodies, so they can go to war, and feel like a man.....so instead of waiting 10 or 15 years without Iranian nukes, those 2 will only have to wait 2 years.........all the military soldiers will now have something to go die for, and Russia, china will make loads of money off the sales of nuke equipment.....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Obama was a miserable President who followed another miserable President. Sixteen years of horrible Presidents that almost destroyed America. One can only hope that their legacies will be completely destroyed.

Actually it's 32 years and it appears that God is about to clean up this mess personally...

Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
George H. W. Bush(1989-1993)
Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
George W. Bush (2001-2009)
Barack Obama (2009-2017)

The years of their presidencies were 4 + 4 + 8 + 8 + 8 = 32 years.

But Taylor has yet one more prophecy he reveals to Hunter in the interview. “It’s called ‘The Evil Crew of 32,” says Taylor:

“The spirit of God says ‘two will be taken and three will be shaken. While I will remove two from the evil crew of 32, and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Bael, and the covenant they had holding up this house with the Illuminati and the New World Order shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken, it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken, it will be a sign that anyone calling himself ‘mine’ but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with their enemies will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest offices in the land.

Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken. Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light. For I have America in my hand.”

The 32 represents the 32 years the five former living presidents of the United States served as “leaders.” Taylor’s prophecy is interesting, to say the least – take from it what you will, but he says two will be removed from the face of the earth and the other three will be “shaken.”

Author Of 'Trump Prophecies' Reveals TWO NEW Prophecies In Interview

(Skip to the 9 min. mark...)

edit on 5.9.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

www.state.gov...

As a Canadian I'm quite surprised by our number. I would have thought with all of our anti-American liberal governments that we would have a much, much lower %.

I'm glad, but surprised. Take note American Canada Bashers, Canada is your 2nd biggest ally on the world stage.

Not the UK, France or any other country. So the next time you feel like bashing Canada (except Trudeau, bash away) or Canadians remember that we are your greatest ally in the planet.

I say greatest because we don't need you to buy our friendship with billions in foreign aid

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I guess everyone is entitled to their own speculations...no matter how wild they are

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Most of us are well aware of our friend to the north. Though, I think, we may be forgiven for wondering sometimes...

But, like all good friends, we're allowed to disagree, usually loudly, but when it comes time for the rubber to meet the road, we're there for each other.

I don't see that stopping anytime soon.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

In fairness, the US gets more than friendship from that money spent in Israel. We also have basically unfettered access to the largest collection of Middle Eastern intel imaginable, We also benefit immeasurably from access to Israel's SIGINT "Unit 8200," which is widely considered to be the most technologically advanced, cutting edge intel agency in the world outside of our own NSA. This country's computer and communication technology has worked with former Unit 8200 agents to essentially turn Silicon Valley into the world's largest tech collective.

It hasn't been a one sided relationship by any stretch and yeah, some nefarious stuff has come out of the relationship. In all liklihood, the NSA's data scraping tech was a product of that colaboration, but from a government standpoint the relationship has been massively beneficial to both parties.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
yeah...trump will get his war!!!!.....the Iranians will now enlist the help of Russia and china, while at the same time throw out the IEAE inspectors, and will start building nukes.....the Iranians have already said America broke the agreement (which makes Iran right on their predictions) and bonus!!! it gives North Korea an excuse to NOT make a "deal" ....this will give trump and Netanyahu penis woodies, so they can go to war, and feel like a man.....so instead of waiting 10 or 15 years without Iranian nukes, those 2 will only have to wait 2 years.........all the military soldiers will now have something to go die for, and Russia, china will make loads of money off the sales of nuke equipment.....

Keep flinging poo at the wall buddy! One of these days something might stick.

First it was:

1) he's a madman, ww3 will be started in the first 6 months of his presidency.

2) then it was "war with Russia war with Russia! He's going to get us into a war with Russia. This one has always been a bit odd as the leftists keep telling us that Trump is a Putin puppet. Which is it? Can't be both.

3) then it was "he's going to start a war with North Korea!!!!!!" Too bad for you guys that thatbone has fizzled right out. Sorry you guys didnt get that war so you could say you were right.

4) then it was, " oh! He bombed stuff in Syria!!!! This time it'll be war with Russia!!! For sure!!!! 1000%. Well that one didn't play out either did it?

5) Now it's, " Trumps going to go to war with Iran". No he isn't.

Do you leftists ever get tired of being wrong? Ever?

I bet you didn't even know that one of the first EO's Trump signed was one that forbade any former member of his admin from working as a lobbyist for 5 years hey? Did you know that?

Name another president that has done anything even remotely similar as far as lobbying goes.

And for the last time, it wasn't an agreement, a treaty or a deal. It was Obama using hos pen and circumventing the law to funnel Billions to the mad Mullahs who then used it too finance global conflicts along with their nuke program.

What Obama did in sending cash to fanatical religious extremists who have 'Death to America's tall is once a week is the single biggest example of treason that I can remember in my lifetime. Do honestly believe the Mullahs stoped their nuke program? Sure they did. Just like Pakistan and North Korea did hey? Keep slurping that Mullah Marmalade.

Par for the course though for a guy who had a Muslim Brotherhood infestation in his admin.

Keep that fearmongering going though. One of these days you might be right. Personally I think you guys are about as credible as the Niburu/2012 apocalyptic nutters.

But hey! You never know right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join