It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bloody Gina" Confirmation Hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: whyamIhere
So, you mean after 911 there were a few extra dead guys ?
I'm comfortable with that.
I want people like this bloody b!tch in charge.

Ok...but after WW2, the US hanged Japanese for waterboarding Americans. At which point were they war criminals? Then or now?

Come on Man, it was illegal then, maybe.
Legal after 9/11, now, not so much I guess.
So that would be what they call "Situational Ethics", then? And when it's done to Americans, because they reset the rulebook...will it be bad again?
I think they call that trying to suck and blow at the same time.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: whyamIhere
So, you mean after 911 there were a few extra dead guys ?
I'm comfortable with that.
I want people like this bloody b!tch in charge.

Ok...but after WW2, the US hanged Japanese for waterboarding Americans. At which point were they war criminals? Then or now?

Come on Man, it was illegal then, maybe.
Legal after 9/11, now, not so much I guess.
So that would be what they call "Situational Ethics", then? And when it's done to Americans, because they reset the rulebook...will it be bad again?
I think they call that trying to suck and blow at the same time.

Oh Jonathon. In war, ethics are not so much what you do but why you do it. For instance, is it better that you don't waterboard a guy to save a school full of children from a terrorist attack or better that you do? My guess is that no matter what any government says they will do whatever is necessary to protect their side of the conflict.

Beyond that, it's hard to think torture is wrong against a bunch of lunatics that will cut your head off on live TV.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
I wish Trumpers paid more attention to Trump.

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
As far as the spread of dysfunctional mental illness, that very likely started with the progressive entitled ideology. Any seepage of that ideological sewage probably started with the extreme left, if it has even occurred, which I doubt, with trump.

Cheers - Dave

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Donald Trump has continued to attack the woman who hosted the Republican debate, describing her as unprofessional, talentless and menstrual after she challenged him over his comments about women.

Megyn Kelly, one of the hosts of Thursday night's debate, questioned him over his years of anti-women remarks. The question infuriated Mr Trump.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever," he said after the debate, speaking on CNN.

Trumps sounds observant :-)

Cheers - Dave

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join