It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That russian oligarch that allegedly gave money to trumps lawyer gave money to the Clintons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

seems odd that a Clinton pal would be paying Cohen after the election.

Maybe because they all work for the same people?

Wish I could ignore information I don't like as easily as this though. Just say it's the Democrats and none of it matters.
edit on 5/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Clinton was impeached, where was his "special treatment" in that? His affair was headline news for months.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

with Clinton, they started with a crime, and then investigated that, and other things. With Trump, they started with an idea and an investigation, looking for a crime. if you need help comprehending the difference, just let me know.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

with Clinton, they started with a crime, and then investigated that, and other things. With Trump, they started with an idea and an investigation, looking for a crime. if you need help comprehending the difference, just let me know.

What crime? It was never proven, Clinton never prosecuted.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Clinton is only one of two presidents to ever be impeached, he was hardly treated specially.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It was also proven the Russians meddle in the election. Apparently network never read Gowdy's letter.

Or the letter appointing Mueller.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh man, sure looks like Cohen should just change his name to Michael Clinton. He's just like one of those Clintons. I haven't seen anything this Clintonesque in some time. He's more Clinton than Bill Clinton. He's so Clinton that he probably has a closet full of pantsuits. Cohen Clinton. Clinton Cohen. Clinton Clinton Clinton. Cohen. If the Clintons had known how much money there was to be made in peddling influence over Trump, they'd probably have made nice with him so they could cash in just like Cohen. That Trump, he hires only the finest Clintons... I mean Cohens... I mean people. Sorry, they're just so similar it's easy to confuse Clinton and Cohen. Drain the swamp! Lock him up! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Bill Clinton was the President, Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State and candidate for president. Cohen is Trump's lawyer. How are they similar? Oh yeah, they're not.

Op title

That russian oligarch that allegedly gave money to trumps lawyer gave money to the Clintons

That's right. Except in the Cohen case, there is no evidence that a "Russian oligarch" had anything to do with anything.

and there is no evidence that a Russian oligarch has NOT had anything to do with it.......do you know how an investigation works?.......its seems you do not have a clue

Here. I’ll accuse you of taking money from a “Russian oligarch” without evidence. Now should we subject you to an investigation? You do not have a clue.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh man, sure looks like Cohen should just change his name to Michael Clinton. He's just like one of those Clintons. I haven't seen anything this Clintonesque in some time. He's more Clinton than Bill Clinton. He's so Clinton that he probably has a closet full of pantsuits. Cohen Clinton. Clinton Cohen. Clinton Clinton Clinton. Cohen. If the Clintons had known how much money there was to be made in peddling influence over Trump, they'd probably have made nice with him so they could cash in just like Cohen. That Trump, he hires only the finest Clintons... I mean Cohens... I mean people. Sorry, they're just so similar it's easy to confuse Clinton and Cohen. Drain the swamp! Lock him up! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Bill Clinton was the President, Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State and candidate for president. Cohen is Trump's lawyer. How are they similar? Oh yeah, they're not.

Op title

That's right. Except in the Cohen case, there is no evidence that a "Russian oligarch" had anything to do with anything.

and there is no evidence that a Russian oligarch has NOT had anything to do with it.......do you know how an investigation works?.......its seems you do not have a clue

Here. I’ll accuse you of taking money from a “Russian oligarch” without evidence. Now should we subject you to an investigation? You do not have a clue.

There is evidence. There just isn't proof.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

For instance?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

lets get trumps probe out of the way then in all fairness investigate Obama and the Clintons

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Clinton is only one of two presidents to ever be impeached, he was hardly treated specially.

who was the other?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

who was the other?

Andrew Johnson - for the same reason they are trying to set Trump up for.

edit on 9/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

For instance?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

For instance?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

That's not evidence. He merely repeats the allegation—that a Russian oligarch donated half a mil to Cohen's shell company—without evidence that this was in fact the case.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Bill Clinton was thanking Heaven (and probably hell too) for the Lewinsky debacle. Sure, he was impeached... technically. But not removed from office. And he certainly didn't see the inside of a jail cell.

Best of all, it magically took the public's attention away from other, very serious matters. From his deal with North Korea for nuclear technology to Chinese, um, influence (and that's the absolute nicest way to say it), to FBI Filegate to Waco to Ruby Ridge to the OKC bombing... oh my dear lord! The list is endless.

No special treatment? Ha! Lewinsky was a gift from heaven...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well seeing as how there are so many threads on this Russian oligarch that supposedly gave money to Trumps lawyer cohen, I thought there would be a great deal of interest into who else he gave money to.

I would just like to point out on those threads, many people really didnt acknowledge the fact that actually it was an American company that gave money to Cohen, and it may be controlled by this oligarch (his name is Vekselberg). And they also didnt seem to want to acknowledge that Trump actually has put this man on the list of russians sanctioned.

And most importantly, they seemed to want to imply that getting money from russians was evidence of a crime that needed investigated, but for some odd reason do not feel the same way about Bill Clinton meeting Putin in sercet and getting half a million dollars from a russian state bank.

But fine,. lets just focus on Vekselberg.

Would it surprise you to find out, that just like in almost every big instance that the anti trumpers site aas to trumps teams criminality, that the people involved are connected to the Clintons?

New emails show Clinton Foundation staff pushed Hillary Clinton's State Department to approve a meeting between Bill Clinton and a powerful Russian oligarch as her agency lined up investors for a project under his purview.

The Clintons' relationship with Viktor Vekselberg, the billionaire whose name appears in the documents, has taken on new significance amid an expanding criminal investigation into his company. Last week, authorities raided the offices of Vekselberg's firm, Renova Group, following allegations of bribery from several of Renova's subsidiaries.

Vekselberg's Renova Group has donated between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, donor records show. Another firm associated with Vekselberg, OC Oerlikon, donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

The former president's travel to Russia for the speech and potential meetings with Vekselberg and others came as Hillary Clinton's State Department labored to drum up interest in a technology-sharing project, led by Vekselberg, called Skolkovo.

Just one day after Hillary Clinton had a private phone call with John Chambers, CEO of Cisco, Medvedev met with Cisco executives in California. That same day, Vekselberg announced that Cisco and Boeing would invest in Skolkovo.

Both Cisco and Boeing are major Clinton Foundation donors. Cisco paid Bill Clinton $256,000 for a speech in Oct. 2010, just three months after Vekselberg's announcement that the firm would invest $1 billion in Skolkovo.

The Clinton's relationship to Vekselberg continued throughout Hillary Clinton's time at the State Department.

In 2012, Desai approached members of Hillary Clinton's staff to determine whether they would have "concerns" about Vekselberg's attendance at an upcoming Clinton Global Initiative meeting, according to emails Citizens United obtained last year.

Vekselberg was reportedly questioned a year later during a 2013 investigation of alleged corruption within Skolkovo.

Russian security officials raided the Moscow offices of Renova last week amid "allegations that executives in firms controlled by Vekselberg had bribed regional officials," according to a Reuters report.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Well look at that!

Now I have been assured by many anti trump people that Vekselberg giving money to trumps lawyers seems to be evidence of a crime, because he is a corrupt russian oligarch.

Well by that standard, please explain why him giving money to the Clitnons shouldn't also be evidence of a crime.

I assume we will now see raids on the Clinton foundations office, pen registries put on their phones, and the exact same treatment cohen has received from the FBI.

Oh thats right, we wont.

Because like every other case where trumps people have been gone after, its only worth charging or investigation people when they are trump people. Hillary people and others get to do the exact same things (failing to disclose as foreign lobbyist, lie to the fbi, etc.) and not be investigated in the same manner or charged.

But seeing as how the anti trump people have made like three threads on how dastardly Vekselberg is, and how shady it is for trumps lawyer to take money from him, I assume they will be in here any minute calling for a similar investigation into hillary for taking money from him.

ALLEGEDLY. Sounds to me like you watch to much Faux News.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

It is in financial disclosures that Vekselberg gave the Clinton foundation money and met with the Clintons

You can ignore that if you want.

And yes, I know that is what you want

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It is in financial disclosures that Vekselberg gave the Clinton foundation money and met with the Clintons

Wanted to give you a star for the above...but the site won't let me.
Take a beer, instead.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wanted to give you a star for the above...but the site won't let me.
Take a beer, instead.

Well I can never have just one.

Time to break out the Busch heavies!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join