It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political candidates seem like astrological ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
We have night and day cycles, just as we have cycles on the zodiac, like moving into a new age. Once one side gets pissed enough, along comes a new candidate. Bush was the savior against the war on terror, Trump seems the savior of the war on the left or sjw. Obama the savior of the evil right. It seems as they piss off one side just near the breaking point, then cater to the other side to balance the scales.

I was or am or whatever, for Trump, but the more I learn about the structure of power, the more I tend to gravitate towards nothing will change. No one person can do it even if he wanted. If Trump really was for the people, why the wait, why not tell us right now about everything? Still no answers to the real nitty gritty questions that really matter. Al of this delaying about how something big is coming, all while it seems to be business as usual.

People's ego's are too powerful and most don't get that nobody is going to put in the work to make great change for you. It is an effort that will take many in a collective. So much fighting over distractions which mean nothing in the bigger picture.
edit on 9-5-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
People need to get more active in their legislatures.

One thing I'd love to see is term limits on the Supreme Court. That'd wake them up.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Pluto in Capricorn

😎

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
If Trump really was for the people, why the wait, why not tell us right now about everything?

Relax, parties just getting started...

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”. – Yoda

“Divine justice is being poured out right now,” Taylor said. ...people don’t understand that because they’ve had a 100 percent media blackout on it.”

“The Clintons are going to go down, Obama is going to go down, they’re all going to go down,” Taylor said. “Time is up for those who are corrupt … God is very serious when He says He is going to clean house. Everybody keeps asking, ‘When is it going to start, when is it going to start?’ It’s already started, it’s just they’re not saying anything.

Mark Taylor: Trump’s Crackdown

This process will be long and drawn out... over the next couple of years or so. Things are being done in a very legal and constitutional way to protect the Military Groups involved in the counter coup operations.
The sealed indictments are real and will be unsealed in a certain order when the time is right. Rumor has it that some have already been cracked open.

www.facebook.com...

“You’re just going to wake up one morning and Hillary Clinton is going to be in jail. … it will be a sign to the United States that, that spirit called Jezebel has been locked up and the key thrown away.”

top topics

join