It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a strange metting and a reacuring dream!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
wow, i apreciate all the responses i've been gone all weekend and hadn't gotten the chance to see the replies till today. there were a few questions in the posts you all have sent, the list i'm not sure what the list is for it's a list of names....very crazy but yes 12 names....and alex was the first...and the only one i could see at the time. as far as what mrs d and myself have discussed we haven't, like i said i just got back. no i haven't heard anything else from alex, and last night after i got back from seeing the movie constantine which really hit home by the way it made me wonder if this alex was even really a person....if that makes sense. anyways i apreciate the posts any more questions or comments would be great.
HoundDog

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
hey hound dog next time in your dreams tell me the number of people on the list if its 12 let me know

Never mind. I get it.

but if you are also having a dream about these 12 would you mind posting it?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
MRS D

I got your U2U and would be glad to see if I can help my yahoo im is active and waiting for more info and if hound is not already yahoo IM capable if he is willing I would like him to join us in the IM discussion to ease the transfer of info.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
perhaps the dream isn't about the future...perhaps the dream is now. Perhaps you are meant to lead the people around you to God now. If you are on a path towards learning more about God, then perhaps the dream is a confirmation that the people around you will follow.
There's no better time than the present.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well Hound

I thought I would do a follow up as you indicated that your dreams had to have slight variations , is this continuing and is there any more help I can give, if so U2U Mrs D or myself and one of use can go IM with you again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join